1rst female to use me for attention😢(bp proven once again)

G

goat123

Iron
kinda yap session lil story so u can read if u wanna. her: sophmore,15yr, 7/10, race: brown me: freshman ,15yr,4-6/10 ,race: white guests: 1 is 14 and 1 is 13😭

Tbh ive been blackpill for a while and believe in it completely and my friends shipped me with this one girl and we talked for a while and then she kinda soft rejected me and we didn't msg for like 7weeks. she hmu the day b4 valitines just talking abt stuff and how she missed msging me but we didnt interact irl at all. She kinda sent suggestive tiktoks and shit so I thought she fw me again but i was rly betting on it until she kept messaging me for a while, also apparently she kept msging to my friends but just not me even tho my friends told me that she cut off all freshman. She also sent my friends the same tiktok that was rly suggestive (flag 1). So I talk to her a lot and she even said "gn ❤️_______" and i was say ts back😭.(dumbass cuck behavior) She also had guests over that were younger and she talked abt how they stared at her wearing tight clothes and how she was gonna wear sum looser shit cause it was weird of them.(idk y she would give this good signal if she didnt fw me:confused:🤪)
She got dryer over the weekend and "fell alseep" b4 saying gn or anything (ofc i said ts cuck shit anyway:hnghn:)
She also reposted shit abt liking weird guys and called me weird (Jolly me fealt like sherlock holmes putting the pieces together)
she also called me cute and bunch and even posted photos of MY DOG SAYING IT WAS HERS ( im a mega cuck loser for this one😢)
I was on a call w my friend and he said sh sent him a pic and she prob wouldnt be happy if he showed me but he sent it me anyway and it was her laying on a bed w the ppl guys that fw her and were the guests who stared at her. they were like laying on her and shi and mad touchy and she was smiling and shit. MAIN LESSON ----->IF U THINK A FEMALE LIKING U IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAN IT PROB IS!:feelswhy:
(i knew from the beginning that I was so cooked compared to her and wondered why she fw me but DW SHE DIDNT AND THEY DONT FW U!😢)

ima prob just slowly be more dry cause i cant confront her abt it and also i was jestermaxxing and agreeing w everything she said basically being her fucking positive reinforcement cuck the whole time and didnt realise cause I was horny af, i shoulda just jacked my dick instead
YES IVE BEEN CUCKED AND STOLEN MY TALKING STAGE BY PPL WHO R 14 AND 13 OVER THE WEEKEND!!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Tbh this whole experience made me more bp then ever and rly want to ascend but will prob not happen:hnghn:

why do you type like this

go back to tik tok you little flaming faggot

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and panjeet currycel
didnt read GIF

kinda yap session lil story so u can read if u wanna. her: sophmore,15yr, 7/10, race: brown me: freshman ,15yr,4-6/10 ,race: white guests: 1 is 14 and 1 is 13😭

Tbh ive been blackpill for a while and believe in it completely and my friends shipped me with this one girl and we talked for a while and then she kinda soft rejected me and we didn't msg for like 7weeks. she hmu the day b4 valitines just talking abt stuff and how she missed msging me but we didnt interact irl at all. She kinda sent suggestive tiktoks and shit so I thought she fw me again but i was rly betting on it until she kept messaging me for a while, also apparently she kept msging to my friends but just not me even tho my friends told me that she cut off all freshman. She also sent my friends the same tiktok that was rly suggestive (flag 1). So I talk to her a lot and she even said "gn ❤️_______" and i was say ts back😭.(dumbass cuck behavior) She also had guests over that were younger and she talked abt how they stared at her wearing tight clothes and how she was gonna wear sum looser shit cause it was weird of them.(idk y she would give this good signal if she didnt fw me:confused:🤪)
She got dryer over the weekend and "fell alseep" b4 saying gn or anything (ofc i said ts cuck shit anyway:hnghn:)
She also reposted shit abt liking weird guys and called me weird (Jolly me fealt like sherlock holmes putting the pieces together)
she also called me cute and bunch and even posted photos of MY DOG SAYING IT WAS HERS ( im a mega cuck loser for this one😢)
I was on a call w my friend and he said sh sent him a pic and she prob wouldnt be happy if he showed me but he sent it me anyway and it was her laying on a bed w the ppl guys that fw her and were the guests who stared at her. they were like laying on her and shi and mad touchy and she was smiling and shit. MAIN LESSON ----->IF U THINK A FEMALE LIKING U IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAN IT PROB IS!:feelswhy:
(i knew from the beginning that I was so cooked compared to her and wondered why she fw me but DW SHE DIDNT AND THEY DONT FW U!😢)

ima prob just slowly be more dry cause i cant confront her abt it and also i was jestermaxxing and agreeing w everything she said basically being her fucking positive reinforcement cuck the whole time and didnt realise cause I was horny af, i shoulda just jacked my dick instead
YES IVE BEEN CUCKED AND STOLEN MY TALKING STAGE BY PPL WHO R 14 AND 13 OVER THE WEEKEND!!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Tbh this whole experience made me more bp then ever and rly want to ascend but will prob not happen:hnghn:
She’s probably just a whore

• +1
Reactions: goat123
damn attention whoring cuck really had to get his shit off huh
yeah im ngl ts was a bad time for me and i was rly a bitch but ik a faggot like u rotting on the forum is worse and 11000000% more bitch so go kys or sum

yeah im ngl ts was a bad time for me and i was rly a bitch but ik a faggot like u rotting on the forum is worse and 11000000% more bitch so go kys or sum
rotting on the forum is high t activity idk what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Qzuan, EvCu65 and 1 other person