My voice got me nudes twice last night

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I was texting 2 girls last night after 12 because i was horny

Girl 1: she was older like 27 and we were talking and then she said i got a sexy voice and showed me her boobs - asked me to nut for her with sound so i did

Girl 2: she was 18 so younger and i posted something offensive on my story and she unfollowed me, i hit her up again with made ups stories about why i posted that

then i asked her for her friends @ because this girl put me on a blast on her story and her friend was tryna beef too

i made the convo normal then i srtarted sending body and voice notes, after 1.5 hours of back and fourth she sent me hella nudes, whatever i asked for

big W - both kept complimenting my voice the whole time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel, kingpiin, mathis and 3 others
my voice is very deep but it is not autistic level deep it has a toneality and kinda smooth so ig thats why

girl 1 and 2 behind the screens:
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Efendja, TyroneFSFS and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005, Axii, soover4me and 4 others
why must you have that as your avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, highT and mirrormogger
bro these bitches are nothing worth

• +1
Reactions: Patris

Girl 1: she was older like 27 and we were talking and then she said i got a sexy voice and showed me her boobs - asked me to nut for her with sound so i did

Girl 2: she was 18 so younger and i posted something offensive on my story and she unfollowed me, i hit her up again with made ups stories about why i posted that

then i asked her for her friends @ because this girl put me on a blast on her story and her friend was tryna beef too

i made the convo normal then i srtarted sending body and voice notes, after 1.5 hours of back and fourth she sent me hella nudes, whatever i asked for

post voice bhai

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
my voice is very deep but it is not autistic level deep it has a toneality and kinda smooth so ig thats why
same what was the race of these girls? black girls?

Mirin, people saying this is larp have no idea how important body and voice halo are, also how inclined girls are to getting freaky / flashing in the right scenario.

• +1
Reactions: gookstar, bradpittshairline and autistic_tendencies

someone give op his meds, he is hallucinating again.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen

DNRD. post your voice

post body or link prev thread with it

Mirin, people saying this is larp have no idea how important body and voice halo are, also how inclined girls are to getting freaky / flashing in the right scenario.
depends on the girl too

these girls were easy they had low self esteem but think theyre baddies (they are)

Brutal day to be a voicecel (me:feelswah:)

(Assuming this isn’t tales)

i
Brutal day to be a voicecel (me:feelswah:)

(Assuming this isn’t tales)
its not fake but i see tons of gay ass voiced white dudes pull girls so its not an issue

good voice is just a good to have not a compulsion

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I have a deep ass voice, but it doesn’t really mean much unless ur allready htn+. I’m doing neck training tho so it might get even deeper. Time to popsmokemaxx.

IMG 9652

tales shared upon dalit streetsweepers

I have a deep ass voice, but it doesn’t really mean much unless ur allready htn+. I’m doing neck training tho so it might get even deeper. Time to popsmokemaxx.

View attachment 2831412
I've got around 130Hz first time and 116Hz second

time to ropemaxx :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

you niggas never got female attention LMAO

theres niggas fucking more hoes than most dudes talked to
ur getting gassed getting nudes from e whores that distribute it to every single nigga they interact with
you get no pussy if ur trying to flex something as small as this LOL

• +1
Reactions: Patris

Dnr

ur getting gassed getting nudes from e whores that distribute it to every single nigga they interact with
you get no pussy if ur trying to flex something as small as this LOL
not a felx just my first time getting something from sometihing as useless as voice

Behind the scenes a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Tales from the basement :feelskek:

I got nudes from a girl with massive tits last week.

what race are you

Catfish gang will have the last laugh with AI