Foid chased me and later chose her cuck bestfriend over me (Are foids retarded?)

C

capitalV

Iron
So the foid chased me for like a year without me noticing it jfl until a friend told me that her texting me at one night was actually bc she liked me (I replied too late jfl and she changed the topic). So I talked to her over snap for some time and then asked her out on Valentines Day. That day she told me like 1h before that she was ill and we postponed it and went. For me it was kinda like getting to know her so I didnt initiate a move. We then were at a Party and had a lot of physical touch. At the end when saying goodbye she tried to kiss me but I didnt really noticed it and fucked up. ITS SO OVER. Next date also just talked to her didnt make a move, as I wanted to get to know her better and it was like some days before finals so I wanted to focus on studying and not going out too long with her. Obviously I was too autistic to think about kissing her there. Well the rest happened way too quick. Scheduled a date at the gym, she declined then on the day bc she felt sick. Until finals we only had contact over snap and after the finals I told her to reschedule our date but she said she doesnt like going to the gym. We then met when we went drinking with friends and she cried about how she isnt ready for a relationship and doesnt know what to do and that she wants me to keep as a friend as she likes me. Told her that we can slowly progress the relationship without forcing anything but she said she isnt ready. After that she also told me that we talked for 6 months (just did snap whats not really being serious) and that I am ambiguous not giving her signals. In reality I only took her serious for a couple of weeks when we dated.

Long Story short: 2 weeks later she got together with her cuck bestfriend she knew for like 10 years. (He's lower in everything: looks, physique, intelligence, social status, he once even cried bc of a bad grade (being 18 jfl) and she had to comfort him, also he like instantly told her that he loved her and wanted a long-term relationship, so ultra cuck). He was literally waiting as I dated her. (Also sb told me that like 2 months into the relationship he still didnt slay).

Im not coping or anything, got over this a long time ago as she is MTB and if it wasnt for her chasing me I would never approach her. But the one thing that I cant figure out is why she behave like that? Ik I was autistic asf but are foids really that retarded? Is there anything going on in their brain? JFL

So over for her that she lost me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, med and lunin7
At first this all doesnt matter if we dont know the answer: What is your PSL?

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and socialcel
Addition: She even texted me like 3 times randomly and one time after we met and talked a bit at a Festival in my City.

happened to me too twice. Maybe she was just chasing you to get validated, once she got the validation she tried her luck with her real crush.

or you just got unlucky.
plus you probably dont look too good or better than the other guy

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and cadee
happened to me too twice. Maybe she was just chasing you to get validated, once she got the validation she tried her luck with her real crush.

or you just got unlucky.
plus you probably dont look too good or better than the other guy
yeah might be but he is compared to me subhuman and was her best friend like for such a long time (friendzoned for 10+ years is crazy)

tales from mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, disheartenedcel and capitalV
All this time she chased after you this cuck friend was listening to her talk about you, and in turn he was criticising and talking shit how much of asshole you are and was poisoning you to her every single moment, until she broke, "left" you and took him as safe option/out of guilt

I had kinda similar situation but it was girls' best friend (female, not a guy) that was constantly talking to her how horrible I am, and she finally said she don't want to date me, even though she actually wanted to. Found out few months later what happened

But anyway, she'd probably still prefer you over him, if you pushed her and talk sweet to her that you're actually serious about her she'll leave his beta ass quickly. Your choice if you think it's worth it

Dnd read but foids often take the beta cuck because he is easily manipulable and even though they arent attracted to them, they come with perks: Unlimited attention, validation and emotional and financial tampon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jeetslayer, Jarate, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
All this time she chased after you this cuck friend was listening to her talk about you, and in turn he was criticising and talking shit how much of asshole you are and was poisoning you to her every single moment, until she broke, "left" you and took him as safe option/out of guilt

I had kinda similar situation but it was girls' best friend (female, not a guy) that was constantly talking to her how horrible I am, and she finally said she don't want to date me, even though she actually wanted to. Found out few months later what happened

But anyway, she'd probably still prefer you over him, if you pushed her and talk sweet to her that you're actually serious about her she'll leave his beta ass quickly. Your choice if you think it's worth it
Yeah this probably was it, crazy that foids cant think themselves.

If I would try to get her, I would be the cuck and she would lose respect so I just leave her alone and do her thing

not reading allat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and capitalV
Dnd read but foids often take the beta cuck because he is easily manipulable and even though they arent attracted to them, they come with perks: Unlimited attention, validation and emotional and financial tampon
real

So the foid chased me for like a year without me noticing it jfl until a friend told me that her texting me at one night was actually bc she liked me (I replied too late jfl and she changed the topic). So I talked to her over snap for some time and then asked her out on Valentines Day. That day she told me like 1h before that she was ill and we postponed it and went. For me it was kinda like getting to know her so I didnt initiate a move. We then were at a Party and had a lot of physical touch. At the end when saying goodbye she tried to kiss me but I didnt really noticed it and fucked up. ITS SO OVER. Next date also just talked to her didnt make a move, as I wanted to get to know her better and it was like some days before finals so I wanted to focus on studying and not going out too long with her. Obviously I was too autistic to think about kissing her there. Well the rest happened way too quick. Scheduled a date at the gym, she declined then on the day bc she felt sick. Until finals we only had contact over snap and after the finals I told her to reschedule our date but she said she doesnt like going to the gym. We then met when we went drinking with friends and she cried about how she isnt ready for a relationship and doesnt know what to do and that she wants me to keep as a friend as she likes me. Told her that we can slowly progress the relationship without forcing anything but she said she isnt ready. After that she also told me that we talked for 6 months (just did snap whats not really being serious) and that I am ambiguous not giving her signals. In reality I only took her serious for a couple of weeks when we dated.

Long Story short: 2 weeks later she got together with her cuck bestfriend she knew for like 10 years. (He's lower in everything: looks, physique, intelligence, social status, he once even cried bc of a bad grade (being 18 jfl) and she had to comfort him, also he like instantly told her that he loved her and wanted a long-term relationship, so ultra cuck). He was literally waiting as I dated her. (Also sb told me that like 2 months into the relationship he still didnt slay).

Im not coping or anything, got over this a long time ago as she is MTB and if it wasnt for her chasing me I would never approach her. But the one thing that I cant figure out is why she behave like that? Ik I was autistic asf but are foids really that retarded? Is there anything going on in their brain? JFL

her hormones forced her to try to get fucked by a higher status male (from her view), you weren’t really high status and havent even used your opportunity

hormones went back, maybe she had a dream with this guy and she started liking him

happens all the time next time just use your cards better and play the role of the confident man

Yeah this probably was it, crazy that foids cant think themselves.

If I would try to get her, I would be the cuck and she would lose respect so I just leave her alone and do her thing
Yeah that is also my approach but to be honest whether it's good choice depends if you have better choices and if you actually care about this girl
The girl that I mentioned in my story I actually cared about a lot so I regret leaving her and not trying harder. But anyway I probably couldn't make it, my pride is too big, I wish I was a little more bluepilled

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
tales from niggerumbai

her hormones forced her to try to get fucked by a higher status male (from her view), you weren’t really high status and havent even used your opportunity

hormones went back, maybe she had a dream with this guy and she started liking him

happens all the time next time just use your cards better and play the role of the confident male
Thats also my takeaway but it was like my first time so I didnt know how to act

Yeah that is also my approach but to be honest whether it's good choice depends if you have better choices and if you actually care about this girl
The girl that I mentioned in my story I actually cared about a lot so I regret leaving her and not trying harder. But anyway I probably couldn't make it, my pride is too big, I wish I was a little more bluepilled
Didnt respect me in the beginning with taking a cuck. Own fault doesnt deserve a second of my Aattention.

Thats also my takeaway but it was like my first time so I didnt know how to act
no worries
shit like that will happen in future
youll learn and learn

just make sure to not rot in your room and making one girl everything

dnr

• Woah
Reactions: capitalV
no worries
shit like that will happen in future
youll learn and learn

just make sure to not rot in your room and making one girl everything
Yes I was sad for like a week or two but in the end they come and go

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Fun fact also: at a date she told me that this cuck bestfriend was weird for dating a much younger girl. Crazy world

dm me ill tell u ur psl buddy then we can get to the bottom of this

• +1
LIFEFUEL EDIT: She broke up with the cuck :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If she tries to come back I'll reject her I dont care :feelsez:

they are always retarded

• JFL