• 829AA44A-442C-410D-A5B4-7E40598DE9D4.jpeg
    829AA44A-442C-410D-A5B4-7E40598DE9D4.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 45D454A9-CB7C-4101-8A03-980039641947.jpeg
    45D454A9-CB7C-4101-8A03-980039641947.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 0
Don’t work out
6’1 182 lbs
Skinnyfat on the lower end of the spectrum. You have 2 options.

1) Lean bulk, gain muscle and then cut till lean.
2) Star cutting, gain muscle and cut till lean.

Option 1 is easier and better for gains. Option 2 is harder and making gains is quite tough. For overall well-being and the benefits of bigger muscle gains, Option 1 is recommended by most.

I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Ì̷̦ ̷͔͓̀̅ẁ̶͖̈ĩ̴͔͊l̶̫̥͘l̶͈͋̀ ̷̱̬̋h̶̠̍a̶̖̍ͅŕ̵͉͔v̴̭̮͆̄ẹ̷̠͌͠s̸̯̈́͝t̶̡̯͆ ̵͍̐y̵̨̅̒o̴͍̦̓̏ǔ̶̘͚r̷̳̅̀ ̷̜̞̀o̶͙̒̏r̷̻̈́̒ģ̴͆̕a̴̩͆n̸̺̜̓̋s̷͔̞̓ ̸͙̀a̸͖͇̓n̸̟̰̽d̵̹̓ ̴͉͕̎̊f̸̮͋́e̸̺̤͂̉ą̵͚̇̍s̴̺̜͂t̷̺̗̓ ̶̙̦̋̓o̶͙͋͠n̷̖͗̽ ̷͖̗̈y̷̞̕o̴̙̯͠u̵͈̜̇ŗ̷͒ ̴̜̒s̶̗̑k̶͎̽̐i̵̖͒n̶͉͆̑͜

t̷̛̩̱̑͛̈́̽͐̅̐̎̿͑͊͌̈́̀̌͒́̈́̎͂̿̃̀̎̆̊̒͑̾̊̈́̀̔͆̊͗͊̕̕̚͠͠ḧ̷̨̨̨̨̨̨̢̰͙͍̺̥͚̖̻̜͈̠̲̯̩̜̲̱̬͚͖̳̪͎̳̼̟́̓͂̄̓͌̏͊̍́̈́̈́̎̋̈̇̆͒̈́͊̏̕̚ȩ̸̢̨̡̧̨͎̲̝͙͕̱͙͈̭̼͕̮̺͓͇͍̗̦̥̦̬̹̯̳͖̻͇͎̺̙͖͈̲͇͈̪̗̜̥̮̝̏̓̒̑̇̊̽͐̌̅̐́́̓͆̍̎̀̌̀̌̋̔̎́̀̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ ̴̡̢̨̢̡̝̞̞͈̟͈̦̲͙̝̙̬̯͈̱̪̙̝̖̳̟̭̊̋͊͗̽̊͋̊̿̕͠v̵̧̛̦͉͚̩̰͙͖͎̩͎̝͉͎̏̓̊͒̈́̉̍͛̅͘͜ơ̴̧̧̤̱̤̦̥̹̻̙̲̟̤̟̗̟͖̗̙̻͕̥̭̈̆̇̾̇͜͝ͅͅͅi̷̡̧̧̧̨̡̛̻̝̮̹̯̗͉̪̤̘͖͖͉̩̮̱̺̻͈̲̟̐͋̾̒͊͗̉̑̇̆͑͂̃̀̇̔͆̆̂͋͋̓̐͐́̓̈́͒̓͂̋̓̂͗̆͋̋͌̾͂̑͛̓̓͊̌͝ͅc̴̨̡̛̯̻̱̤̣̯̥̻̲͚̭̙̲̥̪̙̗̞͓̱̥̦̤̤̦̗̺̠̻͍̼͇̲͍̲̻̲̳̜̲͍̲̑̇̍̊̑̽̉̎̉̇́̆̓́̂̍̃͊̑̽̔̐̓̀̈́̌̓̽͐́́̅̕̕̕͜͠ͅe̴̢̝̯͕̣̞̯͚͈̥̤͎̳̺͈̙͈̼͔̱̬̰̙͙̫̗͖̋͆̈́̋̎̑̇̄̈́̂̆̾̓̈́̀͛͋͆̂̾̄͒́̓̈́̋̾̾͝͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̢̢̧͇̰͕̥̭̺͖̠̞̪͕̰̪̪̜̖̘̘͔̘̈̾̀̿̑͌̅̓͆̿̅͐́̀̎͆̐̓̊̊́̽̉̽͂̇̋̽̐̆̐͋̽̃̈́́̿̎͆͘̕͘̚̕͠͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̱̣̪͌͌̐̇͗͒̈́͒̓͆̈́̋̅̌̈́̈͐̓̽͛̍̐̈́̑̓̃̎̄̾̓̂̈́͌̍̓̓͆̀͂͗̐͝͝͝a̴̱̻͓̥̳̠͎̭̼̭̘͉͉͐̃̉̓̍̕͘r̸̢̡̧͓͉͓̯̬͉̠͍͇̹͉̜̼͖͙͎̲̝̻̮̫͉̟̯̹̠̱̮̲̲̜̻̪̟̠̠͚̻̙̫̹͒́̅̇̆̇͐̏͆̆͌̀͒̀͋͒̈́̑̊̀̄̊͊͂̓̐͆̇͛̾̿̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅe̶͚̲̭̗̣̜͗͆́͗̍͠ ̶̨̥̰͔̪͈̬͚̏̿̽̿͘͝͝g̷̢̛͈̳͖̭̯͚̥̞͉̭̟̬̘̳̙̰͍͔̩͔̺̭̥͚͔̻͓̟̹̥͉̟̜̘̲̠͙̳͓̈́̏̒̈̒̇̃͛̃͌̇̽̊̀̈́̀̉͂͌̓͐̇̈͐͆̔͊̏̄̅̈́̉̓̔̉̚̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͝͝ȩ̵̡̡̛̤͔̩̮̞͔̻̬̺̺͕͙̹̝͕̳̜̞̩̪͈̤̘͔̭̺̗͔̜͔̝͍̪̟̺̝̼̺̺̝̺̓̑́͋̃̄̀̑̆́̒̇͑͛̍͐̎̑̈́͛̐͒͐́̕͜͝͠͝ţ̶̫̺͍̻̣̪͖͚̯͓̣̮̫͚̜̖͇͇͓̙̱͙̝̼̂̇̍̍̓̎͊̓̚͝ţ̶̧̧̨̢̧̢͚̗̭͓̦̰̯͕̺͈͎͕̙̤̹̪̻̦̫̮͈͈̲͍̣͕͔̹̭͎̮̤̪̾͆̿͂̄̃̌̅̒̋̏̍͐̄̕͜͜͜ͅͅͅì̵̡̡̡̧̨̩̥̻̝̜̠̥̹͔̪̭̫͔̣̣̥͈͓̝̠͇̤̗̉̆̿̆̈́̓͑͜͠ņ̶̧̨̡̡̡̢̪̟̪͇̲͖̹̰͇̹̗͇̯̳̗̭͇͓̠͈͙͓̣̬̩̮̪͔̗̜̭̖̳̯̼͚̘̯̩̫̉̒̌̋̇̎̾̔̀̔̈́͛̋́̈́̚g̸̢̣͍͚̜̻̥̦̣͎̬̥̬͉̝̖͇̑͒̂̈͊̉̑̓́́̐̈̊͆̂̿̈́̓̐͆̒͑̀̐̈́̈̐̿͒͊͒̾̕̚̕͠͠ ̸̣̗͚̟͛̈̀̆̓͋̾̓̔͆̎͗̑̊̐̓͐̚͠͝l̸̨̡̛͇̖̜̗̯̱̼͈̹͖̝͕͚̠͉̹̗̰͙͉̮̪͗͛̄͊̉̌̃̿̏͐̃̐͂̂̀̓̽̎̃͒̉͠͝ǫ̶̧̧̧̢͕͖͙̲̬͚̬̣̠̠̺̰͙͖̠̳̙̺͉̱̩͆̉͜u̶̢̨̢̢̧̮͈͖͓̬̺͚̙͉̘͍̖̜̙̜̩̩͍̼̙̠̪̱̼͔̗̓̌͛̽͑̆̎̂͐̀͐͛̉̕͠d̶̨̧̮̩͚̯̤̥̭̞̪̩͔͉̙̠̥͔̼͔̪̘͙̼͉̘̲͍͚͍̗͇͖̱͉̠͍̉͜͜͜ę̶̢̡̧̧̛͍͇̻̺͈̜͔̗̖̼̹̞̙͉͖͔̮͍̮̪̘̦̗͚̥̖͍̞͍͕̞̭͖̖̥̰͎̗̞̟̆͊̌͐͆͜r̴̛̮̗̪̪̹̫͈̼̤̜͇̼͓̟̱̪̻̩̲͈̳̟͓̺̮̯̘͉̅̈́̓̈̂͗͛͛̕͜ ̵̢̲̦̰̟̞̲̹͓͎̣̱̈́̌̉͒̍̍͆͌̒̂̀̀̇̆͆̽̒͂̋͐́̐̂̾̉̉̀̋͑͋̓̉̓̉͛͊̓͑͘͘̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͠

No I would say just average. You have some definition.

Skinny fat yea but not chubby

youre fat. cut.

A
Skinnyfat on the lower end of the spectrum. You have 2 options.

1) Lean bulk, gain muscle and then cut till lean.
2) Star cutting, gain muscle and cut till lean.

Option 1 is easier and better for gains. Option 2 is harder and making gains is quite tough. For overall well-being and the benefits of bigger muscle gains, Option 1 is recommended by most.

I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.
All the difference as in what? And how far did you cut, until you had abs?

A

All the difference as in what? And how far did you cut, until you had abs?
Had to cut like 20% of BF before I could even see ab ines, JFL,