Am I talking to girls wrong?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
To keep it short, once a woman wants to fuck me badly or is in love with me, should I reply to her less often? Ghost? Ignore? I dont want to seem like the nice guy I want to keep it optimal

Sniff your aunts dirty underwear

• JFL
Reactions: Shade91, SoundnVision and fuxkdakikez
you are so ugly

How much tho? I ignore her and she says that she wants to be with me no matter what shows how down bad she is, do i start talking there or do i wait a bit more? Can you elaborate please I need advice

If she's down to fuck just fuck. Don't overcomplicate it with dumb PUA mind games. Most of it is genuinely terrible advice jfl.

If she's down to fuck just fuck. Don't overcomplicate it with dumb PUA mind games. Most of it is genuinely terrible advice jfl.
Yeah but she is kinda far its not like I can come fuck her right now, I have to do something in the meantime and I dont know whether it is good or bad, thats what i mean

Yeah but she is kinda far its not like I can come fuck her right now, I have to do something in the meantime and I dont know whether it is good or bad, thats what i mean
Try to make plans ASAP. She might want to fuck you today but in a day or a week grow bored of you because you can only fuck what is in front of you. Unless you're such a catch that it's simply too good to be real to her.

If you're having a nice conversation no harm in keeping it going till you get a chance to meet her. You're probably wasting your time but it can't hurt to try.

Try to make plans ASAP. She might want to fuck you today but in a day or a week grow bored of you because you can only fuck what is in front of you. Unless you're such a catch that it's simply too good to be real to her.

If you're having a nice conversation no harm in keeping it going till you get a chance to meet her. You're probably wasting your time but it can't hurt to try.
"might grow bored of you"

Nah Ive been talking to her for months and months, long long time now.

I already know youre gonna say "shes fucking other guys in the mean time" not only in my circumstances i doubt that is true because we are super and immensely intimate but thats not actual advice im asking for advice and yes I know I need to make plans but its gonna take some time because of shit like me turning 18 in a month then I have to renew my passport then I have to show proof of financial stability to airlines I live on my own I do everything by myself I dont live off mommy and daddy.

You need to play the sigma mindset game. Tell her to fuck off and act mysterious n sheit and she will be all over you. Trust me bro
IMG 7368

You need to play the sigma mindset game. Tell her to fuck off and act mysterious n sheit and she will be all over you. Trust me bro
View attachment 2849744
I already told her to fuck off she said no she wants to live with me and fuck me, what do i do next?

Im not asking to write the messages for me but rather know what kind of mode I should be in

"might grow bored of you"

Nah Ive been talking to her for months and months, long long time now.

I already know youre gonna say "shes fucking other guys in the mean time" not only in my circumstances i doubt that is true because we are super and immensely intimate but thats not actual advice im asking for advice and yes I know I need to make plans but its gonna take some time because of shit like me turning 18 in a month then I have to renew my passport then I have to show proof of financial stability to airlines I live on my own I do everything by myself I dont live off mommy and daddy.

I wasn't aware of that. Sounds like a LDR relationship. I've no concrete advice but please for your own sake don't end up like those idiots who talk to a girl for months only for her to ghost you when you show up in her city.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
I wasn't aware of that. Sounds like a LDR relationship. I've no concrete advice but please for your own sake don't end up like those idiots who talk to a girl for months only for her to ghost you when you show up in her city.

Good luck.
Nah I know what you mean like the asian guy you can look up that met up with this white girl that was talking to her for like 2 years (holy shit) and when they met up he jumped on her awkwardly, sang some song and them the girl's mom drove her home. Trust me it's not like that but yeah thanks.

To keep it short, once a woman wants to fuck me badly or is in love with me, should I reply to her less often? Ghost? Ignore? I dont want to seem like the nice guy I want to keep it optimal
I dont think it works like that, lil buddy

Because...
Because? It just doesn't work like that. If she's drunk, she might be horny. But why would you want to fuck a drunk sleasebag? That's like going to nightclubs or bars and hooking up with those sleasebags. You might as well fuck yourself.

Because? It just doesn't work like that. If she's drunk, she might be horny. But why would you want to fuck a drunk sleasebag? That's like going to nightclubs or bars and hooking up with those sleasebags. You might as well fuck yourself.
Ok shes not drunk everything else other than "it doesnt work like that" is nonsense I dont care about doesnt apply to my situation.

Why does it not work like that? Give me a hint, are you talking from experience or something?

Ok shes not drunk everything else other than "it doesnt work like that" is nonsense I dont care about doesnt apply to my situation.

Why does it not work like that? Give me a hint, are you talking from experience or something?
Deal with it

Deal with it
Deal with what? I asked for advice in this thread and you gave me nothing, don't worry I'm not doing too bad but clearly you are with understanding the English language.

Deal with what? I asked for advice in this thread and you gave me nothing, don't worry I'm not doing too bad but clearly you are with understanding the English language.
Too bad! Deal with it.

If you’re a mtn and below you kind of just have to be her type in terms of personality. Some girls like cucks, some like bad boys.

Once you have the looks, this shit doesn’t matter and you can just be yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin