What even is the point of meeting girls when...

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
they are just gonna ghost me? i have been trying to capitalize on common interests, i swear this shit doesnt work. they absolutely dont care if you got similar stuff with them.

all girls want is a guy they are physically attracted to so that they can fuck. having sutff in common is just a plus, physical attraction is everything!

personality will not create sexual attraction, FACE will. Women dont even care about body, contrary to copers. If the face is a No No, then the body is irrelevant. Just go to a beach in Greece and tryina count how many gymcels you see with girlfrends. Easy actually, cause there is ZERO of them.

Some men, like me for example, we are just born with faces that no girl finds attractive. I got shitty eyes and midface so I look like a creepy nerd that sits home and stalks girls.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Should I really bother clicking the show ignored content I wonder...🤔

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
It's fun to read this guy, he can write the same thing 15,000 times, not a single post about seeking physical improvement. pure schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and whiteislandpill
Truecel:incel:

• So Sad
there is no hope for you!! incel headquarter has instructed you to go ER immediatly!

• So Sad
It's fun to read this guy, he can write the same thing 15,000 times, not a single post about seeking physical improvement. pure schizophrenia.
i cant do anything to improve

You don’t look like a creepy nerd who sits at home and stalks girls you are a creepy nerd who stalks girls

• So Sad
i cant do anything to improve
I guess you're poor, you just have to save money and look for a good surgeon who makes a Chad face.

• JFL