Chads don't want you to get girls that they even don't like. Chads hate you for being incel

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have been observing this my whole life experience. Chads always gather lots of girlfriends that simp to them and know that just the fact of their existence and that girls see them is enough to leave incels without any attention from foids. Chads cant truly be friends to incels in terms of helping getting girls - all chads want as much attention as possible, they get it effortlessly, and they dont care even if they steal the smallest possibility of slaying from an incel, even if they don't happen to use it

Now I realize that if you are truly ugly, the only way to get a relationship is to isolate a girl from other society. You can do that through contacting and building up trust with their restrictive parents, addictions, manipulative dark triad behaviour. This has been shown to work well in many cases, this is how our ugly accentors got girls not cheating to them in patriarchal societies.

And now after due to some of actions that have led me to getting a girl with a looks rate much higher than mine, because I have done lots of effort to just eliminate any possibility of competition for her, my so-called "friends", that are chads looks-wise, have ceased talking to me and took offence hard just because I told them I won't let her see them due to them mogging me, thus reducing her attraction towards me. They just hate it that I, ugly fucking mfer, that has been cucked and abused like a fucking dog, being humiliated my whole life, started showing others that I have my interests, I want to get girls too, I will do as much as needed for my purpose and if that means you fucking assholes ceasing any contact with you, you shall accept that if you consider yourself my friends

TLDR
Ugly? Want a girl? Make you the only guy she talks to no matter what. Thats nearly impossible, but if you can, do it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, Maalik, got.daim and 8 others
Hiroshima tier cope if you even think your actions even register on a Chad's mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, greywind, Primalsplit and 16 others
almost everyone here hates incels too, like if incels have a good looking gf they always find a reason to hate

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, greywind, Pikabro and 5 others
I have been observing this my whole life experience. Chads always gather lots of girlfriends that simp to them and know that just the fact of their existence and that girls see them is enough to leave incels without any attention from foids. Chads cant truly be friends to incels in terms of helping getting girls - all chads want as much attention as possible, they get it effortlessly, and they dont care even if they steal the smallest possibility of slaying from an incel, even if they don't happen to use it

Now I realize that if you are truly ugly, the only way to get a relationship is to isolate a girl from other society. You can do that through contacting and building up trust with their restrictive parents, addictions, manipulative dark triad behaviour. This has been shown to work well in many cases, this is how our ugly accentors got girls not cheating to them in patriarchal societies.

And now after due to some of actions that have led me to getting a girl with a looks rate much higher than mine, because I have done lots of effort to just eliminate any possibility of competition for her, my so-called "friends", that are chads looks-wise, have ceased talking to me and took offence hard just because I told them I won't let her see them due to them mogging me, thus reducing her attraction towards me. They just hate it that I, ugly fucking mfer, that has been cucked and abused like a fucking dog, being humiliated my whole life, started showing others that I have my interests, I want to get girls too, I will do as much as needed for my purpose and if that means you fucking assholes ceasing any contact with you, you shall accept that if you consider yourself my friends

TLDR
Ugly? Want a girl? Make you the only guy she talks to no matter what. Thats nearly impossible, but if you can, do it
i dont they everyone thinks like u retart chads dont give a shit unless they same narcissistic or bp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
i dont they everyone thinks like u retart chad dont give a shit unless they same narcissistic or bp
they may don't give a shit and oftentimes they don't

whatever, they are so used to getting attention that they stop feeling any empathy for friends incels, they dont understand that just the fact that a girl sees them makes it impossible for an incel to slay her

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I experienced something similar, but with normies and NTness not chads and SMV. Like they will go out of their way to sabotage you no matter what you do if they really see you as an inferior outsider, and nothing you do can change that.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane and ItsOverCel
chads are evil too!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel

TLDR

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
I experienced something similar, but with normies and NTness not chads and SMV. Like they will go out of their way to sabotage you no matter what you do if they really see you as an inferior outsider, and nothing you do can change that.
the normies are more evil than the chads.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel

TLDR
it's the same with geomaxxing. When you leave the west and go somewhere where the odds are in your favour roasties get angry and start coping with muh "you're exploiting women" or stuff along this way.

both the chads you speak of and roasties get angry when the incel denies his life script of being a betabuxx and a side character.

and both women and chads/normies will be telling you to keep trying/ be positive: "just approach 100000 girls bro", when that doesn't work "just self improve bro", when that doesn't "you aren't entitled to anything, just be happy being alone" but they don't want your positivity and happiness to be based on reality, on being respected and getting women. That's why women hate geomaxxers and your chad friends hate you

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, TheDragon, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
You’re coping hard lmao.

Relationship with the kind of girl to listen to her 4 PSL boyfriend not to see any men. Wonder how long that will last.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and FacialStructure404
No usually Chads is chill , he would at most just make a joke about you and girls will laugh at your pathetic incel life. just to show the foids how he moggs you hard. but that's it.

However Normies will backstab you hard, sabotage every interaction you have with a girl, try to climb the social ladder pretending you're the bad guy and they the good guys aka "white knights", will SIMP the girl hard when you put her down and so on.

Bluepilled Normies are by far the worst regarding incels. they always have a great sense of sociability and NTness, they will spot your non NTness in a much faster way than Chad does. They need social validation and will try to put others down and impress foids.

Chad don't give a fuck about social circle, NT ness, so he will be more closer to an aspie like us, think video games and rotting at home isn't that bad , having no friends can be cool . not like Normies.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, StraightHeadJames, Pikabro and 5 others
I experienced this with my narcissistic chad friend. He literally wants to mog everyone around him, to fuck every single foid in sight and then put that in other subchad males' faces.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Based tbh

almost everyone here hates incels too, like if incels have a good looking gf they always find a reason to hate
NO BRO! HES JUST OOFY DOOFY, BETABUX, JESTERMAXXING CLOWN!!!! THERES NO WAY SHES WITH HIM FOR ANY OTHER REASON !

true chads don't acknowledge your existence. you are irrelevant to them, you are not a threat to their relationships, their girls, etc. it's the normies that are the issue, trying to sabotage you, trying to impress girls, jestermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, klamus and ItsOverCel
No usually Chads is chill , he would at most just make a joke about you and girls will laugh at your pathetic incel life. just to show the foids how he moggs you hard. but that's it.

However Normies will backstab you hard, sabotage every interaction you have with a girl, try to climb the social ladder pretending you're the bad guy and they the good guys aka "white knights", will SIMP the girl hard when you put her down and so on.

Bluepilled Normies are by far the worst regarding incels. they always have a great sense of sociability and NTness, they will spot your non NTness in a much faster way than Chad does. They need social validation and will try to put others down and impress foids.

Chad don't give a fuck about social circle, NT ness, so he will be more closer to an aspie like us, think video games and rotting at home isn't that bad , having no friends can be cool . not like Normies.
no wonder chads and incels often get on so well but not with normies

nah chad’s and chadlites are usually chill imo. Two of my friends are chadlite and they are genuinely some of the nicest people at my school. It’s usually the people who are MTN-HTN that are cunts due to them needing validation and making up for their own insecurities. Whereas chads and chadlites don’t need to put others down to feel better about themself

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Xangsane, cag and 1 other person
nah chad’s and chadlites are usually chill imo. Two of my friends are chadlite and they are genuinely some of the nicest people at my school. It’s usually the people who are MTN-HTN that are cunts due to them needing validation and making up for their own insecurities. Whereas chads and chadlites don’t need to put others down to feel better about themself
this

Chads dont Care about subhumans

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is just normal male mindset. any man who "shares" is some sorta cuck at the end of the day. all girls beloing to me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NitoRump

TLDR
this is true tbh
I found myself disgusted at some subhumans i saw during eid.
I then realised this is how foids look at me. :blackpill::blackpill:

GL people just naturally shit on people who look worse than them instinctually.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
this is just normal male mindset. any man who "shares" is some sorta cuck at the end of the day. all girls beloing to me
if you're Chad would you leave some for your best friend or turn him into an incel sidekick

if you're Chad would you leave some for your best friend or turn him into an incel sidekick
i cant lie, incel side kick is preferable.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro