It never begun for you if you are on this forum in the first place

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
No matter how hard we looksmax, never will we be valued and loved for who we are. Ive tried a lot of things. Not only have I tried improving looks, but also improving my mental state, so-called rizz, etc, dark triadmaxxing and all the shit described in this dead space, Im in this shit since 2020 (I had anouther account). While I was looksmaxxing and rotting on this forum, chads were getting sex, truly loved without any effort. Can you imagine getting a girl's attention without any betabuxxing? I do not believe so. We are cursed. After I looksmaxxed to at least an average looking guy from a truly ugly fucker and improved my game to some extent that is enough to pull some fucking whores, I didnt get any reward. Yes I can get occasional sex now. I can probably ltr with a 50+ bodycount whore for some betabux. All this effort was jn vain. We were never destined to feel love, we were born ugly, we tried to trick nature and it happened not to work. You guys there are mostly teens, if you are already ugly, it is most likely over for you, because being ugly ruins your mental state that rapidly after puberty hits, that there is no return. After you see all those happy couples and experience all that humiliation, you no longer can have empathy, feelings, trust. And females feel that. I want you to know that this is not our fault, the structure of our society itself is inhumane, we did not deserve this fate

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sayi, Subhuman232 and 4 others
Read Beauty And The Beast GIF

• +1
Reactions: vex, JoshuaG and mirrormogger
how much fucking piss do you have in your bladder jesus christ

What If I want to be hated

have you been in a ltr? Or was it just slays?

Ive had both
Both suck if you are a truecel
Divorce rates are sky high everywhere, especially russia so i dont think this is just a truecel problem.

• +1
Reactions: Pride and ItsOverCel
Divorce rates are sky high everywhere, especially russia so i dont think this is just a truecel problem.
At least these guys get love for some prolonged time and most of them probably had teen love. Their mental state is not as fucked as ours

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bro is trying to distract us from the fact that he's a pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
they ltr with a whore part hit hard

At least these guys get love for some prolonged time and most of them probably had teen love. Their mental state is not as fucked as ours
I honestly think slaying is cope. You need to fall in love with each other at 14 and stay together for life. Even someone like justin beaber at his peak had loads of female attention, but he still got with his highschool oneitis. A lot of chads like chico stop slaying after a few years and have kids (thats the real meaning, family)

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and ItsOverCel
Slaying is the only option, im gonna have 5 mtb baby mommas

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and HTN_Mentalcel
No matter how hard we looksmax, never will we be valued and loved for who we are. Ive tried a lot of things. Not only have I tried improving looks, but also improving my mental state, so-called rizz, etc, dark triadmaxxing and all the shit described in this dead space, Im in this shit since 2020 (I had anouther account). While I was looksmaxxing and rotting on this forum, chads were getting sex, truly loved without any effort. Can you imagine getting a girl's attention without any betabuxxing? I do not believe so. We are cursed. After I looksmaxxed to at least an average looking guy from a truly ugly fucker and improved my game to some extent that is enough to pull some fucking whores, I didnt get any reward. Yes I can get occasional sex now. I can probably ltr with a 50+ bodycount whore for some betabux. All this effort was jn vain. We were never destined to feel love, we were born ugly, we tried to trick nature and it happened not to work. You guys there are mostly teens, if you are already ugly, it is most likely over for you, because being ugly ruins your mental state that rapidly after puberty hits, that there is no return. After you see all those happy couples and experience all that humiliation, you no longer can have empathy, feelings, trust. And females feel that. I want you to know that this is not our fault, the structure of our society itself is inhumane, we did not deserve this fate
Sucks tbh, being unfixably ugly will absolutely rape your ego, you have to detatch it somewhat if you want to make any self improvement progress, basically, looksmax as hard as you can, accept you're going to look a bit ogreish or you're going to be small or whatever the fuck, then focus on the other variables, don't put Gigachad looks into your identity or you're FUCKED, unless you can reach that.

Also why some people get on this forum, at their ugliest point and actually can sort of function socially, and then they get even worse despite looking better, because they raped their own identity, like OP here

I honestly think slaying is cope. You need to fall in love with each other at 14 and stay together for life. Even someone like justin beaber at his peak had loads of female attention, but he still got with his highschool oneitis. A lot of chads like chico stop slaying after a few years and have kids (thats the real meaning, family)
true
never got any satisfaction from slaying. I want ltr

• +1
delete your post for the solidarity of incels
No you're a pedophile and deserve no sympathy.

Stop self deprecating freak

Slayer in question:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
true
never got any satisfaction from slaying. I want ltr
There are 2 "chads" in my school. One has been in a LTR since 13 and hes 18 now, he seems a lot more content and happy compared to the other chad that just slays, he even took 8 months off school and LDAR'd because of "anxiety". Its hard to believe a guy like that would do that.

i refuse to have that attitude but you do you man. in a year ill be ascended

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and HTN_Mentalcel
You have to find something else that does. Sex in itself doesn't cure you. You have to try and become NT through therapy and traveling, things like that. Then go back and try to find a woman with the intent of marrying one you can find one better than a LTB she doesn't have to be a Stacy. You will find much deeper fulfillment in that. Where you are right now is not fulfilling you. Just take a break and travel somewhere for a month if you have the money. Clear your mind, bro. Meet new people and try new things. Delete your account on here. Do mushrooms, things like that. Sorry if this sounds corny, but you just have to get off here.

• +1
You have to find something else that does. Sex in itself doesn't cure you. You have to try and become NT through therapy and traveling, things like that. Then go back and try to find a woman with the intent of marrying one you can find one better than a LTB she doesn't have to be a Stacy. You will find much deeper fulfillment in that. Where you are right now is not fulfilling you. Just take a break and travel somewhere for a month if you have the money. Clear your mind, bro. Meet new people and try new things. Delete your account on here. Do mushrooms, things like that. Sorry if this sounds corny, but you just have to get off here.
I want to find a gf and live on a farm in some 3rd world shithole, escape this society because even chads dont seem fully happy in this western lifestyle. Its just so hard to escape this modern shithole.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I want to find a gf and live on a farm in some 3rd world shithole, escape this society because even chads dont seem fully happy in this western lifestyle. Its just so hard to escape this modern shithole.
Yeah exactly that's my plan aswell, I hate society atm.

• +1
Yeah exactly that's my plan aswell, I hate society atm.
At least us incels get extradited from society, pushed away and bullied so it gives us time to think outside the box. Thats one benefit at least but will ALL of this shit work out. Because even if you looksmax. You stilll have to be somewhat NT to have a decent relationship, get some money and have luck to find "the one", Nigga this shit is so hard.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i would be happy in your situation,over for your shitty neurotransmisors if you feel depresed while slaying:incel:

• JFL
the only reason i am on this site is because i got blackmailed :forcedsmile: would've been happy as a successmaxxed ltn manlet asian otherwise

chico looks deathnik now especially with beard. he prob stopped slaying and made a family because he knew it would be over soon

speak for yourself buckaroo