Am I the highest iq user here?

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
Hit me with an iq puzzle I can't solve

If two BBC's are fucking a white girl and the average size of a BBC is 9 inches and they both enter the vagina at the same time, how many inches of dick does she have inside her?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 65658, got.daim and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, got.daim and IMOGYOU
If you walk South one mile, then walk West one mile, then North for another mile and end up in the same place where are you?

If two BBC's are fucking a white girl and the average size of a BBC is 9 inches and they both enter the vagina at the same time, how many inches of dick does she have inside her?
Enough to make her cum :feelshaha:

If you walk South one mile, then walk West one mile, then North for another mile and end up in the same place where are you?
The north pole

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Lefty Rankin
West?

IMG 1418

^

Jfl at moderator iq

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@Harold O'brien @Lefty Rankin explain why I’m wrong I’m confused
If you start at the North Pole you can only end up at the same place.

If you start at the North Pole you can only end up at the same place.
Yeah but you didn’t mention that you start at the North Pole, I only assumed you would start in the middle of a compass

Yeah but you didn’t mention that you start at the North Pole, I only assumed you would start in the middle of a compass
Well that's what makes it a puzzle. This can only be true if you start at and end up at the north pole.

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
in the top 3 yea

Nah, Ur a joke compared to me

U only have some mathematical IQ, i have the omniscient wisdom

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Well that's what makes it a puzzle. This can only be true if you start at and end up at the north pole.
Incorrect. You can also start near south pole, and walking to a place with circumference of 1 mile, thus walking west would put you in the same place. Giving you multiple possible answers

Last edited:
Not correct. You can also start near south pole, and walking to a place with circumference of 1 mile, thus walking west would put you in the same place. Giving you multiple possible answers
But it's impossible to walk west from south pole, you can only go north.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Unless you're saying it's the exact part of the earth where 1 mile west does a perfect rotation to the same spot

Unless you're saying it's the exact part of the earth where 1 mile west does a perfect rotation to the same spot
Well isn't it obvious I'm suggesting that? Giving infinite solutions

Well isn't it obvious I'm suggesting that? Giving infinite solutions
Not initially,because you didn't explain it well

Sure but there's nothing wrong with puzzles that have infinite solutions

Not initially,because you didn't explain it well

Sure but there's nothing wrong with puzzles that have infinite solutions
I think I did a good job. But yeah there is nothing wrong with that, I was just answering to a message saying north pole is the only solution. But as I explained, it has infinite solutions

I think I did a good job. But yeah there is nothing wrong with that, I was just answering to a message saying north pole is the only solution. But as I explained, it has infinite solutions
Yeah, looking back you actually did make it clear. I skim read your post and then believed what I wanted to

Harold o'subhuman is a Bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: Harold O'brien

Users who are viewing this thread

Back