Do I have body dysmorphia or is this normal

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
Anyone else analyze every word and micro expression people do to try and figure out what you look like

I compare how people talk to me and how they talk to people I consider attractive in my school to see whether it’s different

It’s like trying to solve a puzzle but you can never solve it

Anyone know how to fix?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ambi, JawMogger and 2 others
You just described me and I am 99% sure I am autistic soo...

Anyone else analyze every word and micro expression people do to try and figure out what you look like

I compare how people talk to me and how they talk to people I consider attractive in my school to see whether it’s different

It’s like trying to solve a puzzle but you can never solve it

Anyone know how to fix?
What were the differences? Do you think you mog?

There’s never really any differences I guess. Rarely anything stands out
I mean is there a difference in treatment between you and the gl guys in your school.

I mean is there a difference in treatment between you and the gl guys in your school.
I would have to live a day in their bodies to give an accurate answer

But from what I’ve seen no, there’s no significant difference.

Aside from obvious stuff like they get approached more ig

Aside from obvious stuff like they get approached more ig
Have you seen an example of the ugly outgoing guy being approached as much as or more than the good looking guys?

Have you seen an example of the ugly outgoing guy being approached as much as or more than the good looking guys?
From my point of view the ugly outgoing guys are typically the ones who approach the girls. I see it often where a short neurotypical (not attractive but not hideous) guy starts talking to chicks. They typically don’t like him obviously but they still treat him as a human being and don’t avoid him or anything of that matter.

As for being approached I don’t think ugly guys get approached. Average guys might get approached maybe.. and attractive guys do get approached. But I’ve never seen anyone acrually get approached it’s just an educated guess. But anything can happen

From my point of view the ugly outgoing guys are typically the ones who approach the girls. I see it often where a short neurotypical (not attractive but not hideous) guy starts talking to chicks. They typically don’t like him obviously but they still treat him as a human being and don’t avoid him or anything of that matter.

As for being approached I don’t think ugly guys get approached. Average guys might get approached maybe.. and attractive guys do get approached. But I’ve never seen anyone acrually get approached it’s just an educated guess. But anything can happen
The right question, then, is that do these coping manlets actually end up with the hot girl? Or is he just laughed off when he leaves the room in defeat?

The right question, then, is that do these coping manlets actually end up with the hot girl? Or is he just laughed off when he leaves the room in defeat?
Obviously they don’t end up with a hot girl unless they’re tall

They’ll get friendzoned or something. Most of them keep trying because they’re just THAT neurotypical. whereas people like me don’t even try in the first place out of fear of failing (autism)

Obviously they don’t end up with a hot girl unless they’re tall

They’ll get friendzoned or something. Most of them keep trying because they’re just THAT neurotypical. whereas people like me don’t even try in the first place out of fear of failing (autism)
Interesting, I thought the short slayer friend was a common trope in the bluepill scene? JFL at those fucking copers, am I right? Like you, I've never seen this person IRL. The short guys I know have absolutely nothing going for them and are made fun of constantly behind their backs.

Not even one manlet coper struck it rich? That's suifuel, immediately discredits the bluepill. No need to feel ashamed, you're the one who sees the truth for what it is.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster