Am I the only one this petty?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I fucking gone on this guys profile and removed all the rep I gave him in the last month, 'cause we was in a discussion and I repped him like a normal user would, then everytime I answered he replied too but he didn't fucking rep me back. I'm not really caring about my ratio just don't want it to be subhuman, but this is outrageous.

Is this like childish or is it justified? Am I the only one to be this petty or there are others like me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ggg.tv, Primalsplit and 1 other person
nigga go outside

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I fucking gone on this guys profile and removed all the rep I gave him in the last month, 'cause we was in a discussion and I repped him like a normal user would, then everytime I answered he replied too but he didn't fucking rep me back. I'm not really caring about my ratio just don't want it to be subhuman, but this is outrageous.

Is this like childish or is it justified? Am I the only one to be this petty or there are others like me?
Get repped fag

• +1
Reactions: silencio
You did the right thing

• +1

He has no butches

I don't rep unless I have not much input.

• +1