am I retarded?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Bronze
around 9 months ago, I used to talk to this girl white girl almost like a BBC type I would imagine her getting railed by tyrone (cucked to those thoughts b4) we met off tinder (brutal) she was really bad she was like 5'7 and I am 6'2 (perfect height different imo) n she gave me weird ass signals (being distant but then being like overly obsessed) for the longest time but turns out she liked me (her friend told me she might be autistic or sum idfk) we met up (I walked 5 miles) cuz I actually made the move for it and we spent the night literally doing fucking nothing like we watched some fucking news with her grandma and then whenever her grandma left we went to her room and did fucking nothing but like talked sweet its like we did foreplay but stopped I swear I'm fucking retarded guys I literallu walked back home PUSSYLESS back to my moms house. real shit am I autistic or can I blame her?????!??! I blocked her like a week later.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Birdcell
You can only blame yourself. Even a deformed 5'4 bum from Brazil's favela after "successful" flight from cartel's execution on his remaining one leg and arm , would be able to seduce her because she was that horny and craved any male genitalia, yes even yours incel. But hey my friend, we learn from mistakes. Next time you're slaying for whole 20 seconds boss 😎.

You can only blame yourself. Even a deformed 5'4 bum from Brazil's favela after "successful" flight from cartel's execution on his remaining one leg and arm , would be able to seduce her because she was that horny and craved any male genitalia, yes even yours incel. But hey my friend, we learn from mistakes. Next time you're slaying for whole 20 seconds boss 😎.
thanks man love u bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
around 9 months ago, I used to talk to this girl white girl almost like a BBC type I would imagine her getting railed by tyrone (cucked to those thoughts b4) we met off tinder (brutal) she was really bad she was like 5'7 and I am 6'2 (perfect height different imo) n she gave me weird ass signals (being distant but then being like overly obsessed) for the longest time but turns out she liked me (her friend told me she might be autistic or sum idfk) we met up (I walked 5 miles) cuz I actually made the move for it and we spent the night literally doing fucking nothing like we watched some fucking news with her grandma and then whenever her grandma left we went to her room and did fucking nothing but like talked sweet its like we did foreplay but stopped I swear I'm fucking retarded guys I literallu walked back home PUSSYLESS back to my moms house. real shit am I autistic or can I blame her?????!??! I blocked her like a week later.
dnr and yes to the title

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist