Am I the only person who has to text people first?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Well, aside from a few exceptions, mostly, I am the person who has to text people first.

Do you experience the same thing? What should I do about this (aside from looksmaxxing etc. lol)?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Same

• So Sad
Reactions: GrewWrong
Tbh looksmaxxing is your only option.
Your sstatus is low but not too low so you at least have contacts but you have to put in all effort or else there will be no communication,

just inject tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245 and GrewWrong
no m8

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
i dont talk to people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Insomniac
No one ever wants to talk to me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limerencel, Extra Chromosome, superighteous and 4 others
I do, bro.
Thanks, bro. :feelscry:

= Bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
You wanna suck his dick?
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shibo, Extra Chromosome, theropeking and 7 others
Like, why does almost nobody ask me how I feel without me having to initiate the conversation? :trepidation:

Last edited:
its like 50 50 for me.

theres people that are always down to chill or talk but never initiate, but i also have friends where I never initiate

• +1
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
t. soy faggot?️‍?
Like, why does almost nobody ask me how I feel without me having to initiate the conversation? :trepidation:
Because people just don’t give a shit about you. It sucks but it’s true. Nobody texts me first so I know how you feel. The only way for people to care about you is if you have something to offer. Whether it’s looks, popularity, money, etc.

• +1
Reactions: superighteous
its like 50 50 for me.

theres people that are always down to chill or talk but never initiate, but i also have friends where I never initiate

Yeah, while creating this thread, I also thought to myself that there are many people I never contact first. But still, this bothers me. At least I'd like some of my nearer friends to contact me more often.

Yeah, while creating this thread, I also thought to myself that there are many people I never contact first. But still, this bothers me. At least I'd like some of my nearer friends to contact me more often.

once i started doing some cool shit in my life my nearer friends started initiating more often. back when i played games 24/7 they never did. maybe its your lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Because people just don’t give a shit about you. It sucks but it’s true. Nobody texts me first so I know how you feel. The only way for people to care about you is if you have something to offer. Whether it’s looks, popularity, money, etc.

True!

• +1
Reactions: superighteous
once i started doing some cool shit in my life my nearer friends started initiating more often. back when i played games 24/7 they never did. maybe its your lifestyle?

Could you give me some examples on the cool things you do?

And yeah, guess you are kind of right. My lifestyle isn't very exciting at the moment.

Could you give me some examples on the cool things you do?

well its nothing special really, its more of a not staying in 24/7 thing. started going to clubs / bars / parties, going to the gym, making money and getting designer clothes (people really worship you for some reason once you have that), succes with girls etc, things like that

• +1
I think I might get one unsolicited text from a ""friend"" maybe once a week if I'm lucky

Its not a big deal if theyre down to hang out whenever you do. But if they're always declining, find new friends immediately.

• +1
I have no social circle so no

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I think I might get one unsolicited text from a ""friend"" maybe once a week if I'm lucky
Poor you jfl.

Fuck everyone in this thread creating problems out of thin air. At least people talk to you.

Poor you jfl.

Fuck everyone in this thread creating problems out of thin air. At least people talk to you.
Oh man, sorry I had to be a neck-beard hermit with literally nobody in their contact book to be able to garner sympathy.

Once again thinking in black and white. There's a threshold people need to be socially satisfied and most people ITT probably haven't reached it

Oh man, sorry I had to be a neck-beard hermit with literally nobody in their contact book to be able to garner sympathy.

Once again thinking in black and white. There's a threshold people need to be socially satisfied and most people ITT probably haven't reached it
I’m not a neck beard hermit. People just naturally don’t like me. :feelsrope:

Tried posting on l*ddit for the first time and got ogred by AutoModerator for not writing a 350 character post. Ban duration is 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Tried posting on l*ddit for the first time and got ogred by AutoModerator for not writing a 350 character post. Ban duration is 3 years.
on most subl*ddits: u need a certain # of updoots to avoid getting filtERed out by the automoderator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
on most subl*ddits: u need a certain # of updoots to avoid getting filtERed out by the automoderator
What a fucking shit website. They need these rules due to the extreme NPCness of their doggo pupper woofer userbase.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
What a fucking shit website. They need these rules due to the extreme NPCness of their doggo pupper woofer userbase.
Well, this subreddit isn't so bad...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
doggo pupper woofer
God I hate those words so much..

My brother sometimes says “doggo” and I feel an intense desire to smack him in the face when he does tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome

My brother sometimes says “doggo” and I feel an intense desire to smack him in the face when he does tbh.
Doggopilled

• +1

u should print out some soycuck.jpg and throw them at him

• +1