Coming to the conclusion all people have the same thoughts

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
There are a few differences though
1. The person hasn't had that thought in their life yetbut you have (or vice versa)
2. The person has thought it before but hasn't had a way in which to put it into words
3. The person has thought it before and has put it into words

Sometimes people have the same thoughts as you but because they haven't described it in the same way, it can sound like a different thought or an immature thought but it is the same one but in their own personal language.

So all of humankind is all having the same thoughts and being born and experiencing the same things with fresh eyes. Of course there are some exceptional circumstances but I am mostly talking about your average person in West. Its a very similar life no matter who you are.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, dopaminebeyondfried and sub5c3l
I love life
We should all spread peace and respect.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Abhorrence and sub5c3l
I identify a lot with number 2

Especially with ADHD you are constantly thinking fast and when you try to pronounce what you are thinking you have already forgotten what it was about

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Narcissus🥀
I don't agree with the same thoughts stuff.

Especially when you see how traumatized some people are, the difference between what we like and what not, etc. When you see a crazy person in the street it's clear his way of seeing the life was way different.

• +1
Especially when you see how traumatized some people are, the difference between what we like and what not, etc. When you see a crazy person in the street it's clear his way of seeing the life was way different.
Didnt think about it this way
yeah you are right tbh

I wonder whats going on in crazies head

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Didnt think about it this way
yeah you are right tbh

I wonder whats going on in crazies head
I also want to know. I think it's traumatic experiences that have changed the ways through which their brains communicate.

Like that study that said 80% of homos were raped or something like that. It's clear their brains started working on a different logic and triggered different responses and ways of perceiving everything.

Or those stats that growing up in a household without a parent makes the chances of falling into crime way higher. It's clear they see and predict things differently somehow because of lack of some kind of experiences. It is just difficult for us to understand and for them also to understand our point of view because this life in this world only happens once and you rarely live other people experiences fully.

• +1