Am i the same caliber as male models on Models1, Select, Premier etc

Quite a low rating compared to what i normally get, is that PSL rating? Also how would i improve
Your lower third should be more masculine imo. And more cheek bones.

I agree with more cheekbones, would that be forward projection? Thinking to get an infraoribital zygo implant. Also this is my rating on photofeeler upto nkw

Attachments

• CBF374FA-9763-4B44-89A7-36AF7AD88315.png
    CBF374FA-9763-4B44-89A7-36AF7AD88315.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 71
Your 5th picture, you have virtually no cheek bones at all. And if you compare your jaw to like brad pitt or ian somerhalder, it's just way softer.

I agree with more cheekbones, would that be forward projection? Thinking to get an infraoribital zygo implant. Also this is my rating on photofeeler upto nkw
Well im not an expert on cheekbones myself because well, not to brag, and obviously not bragging because im completely anonymous on this forum, but i have really good cheek bones. But i think you can get cheek bone implants that project both forward and to the side. I would honestly consult with surgeons.

Maybe someone else here on this forum is very knowledgeable on cheekbone implants.

Well im not an expert on cheekbones myself because well, not to brag, and obviously not bragging because im completely anonymous on this forum, but i have really good cheek bones. But i think you can get cheek bone implants that project both forward and to the side. I would honestly consult with surgeons.

Maybe someone else here on this forum is very knowledgeable on cheekbone implants.
Yeah i agree, would that increase my rating by alot? Also was yours PSL rating?

that site really gives much higher ratings than reality.

what type of modeling you want?

what type of modeling you want?
Anything really just on a top agency like models1 or Select etc, just need to know if I’m at that level if not what do i need to do to get there

Anything really just on a top agency like models1 or Select etc, just need to know if I’m at that level if not what do i need to do to get there
face wise. maybe can met the enterance bar, barely.
but than the rest needs to be perfect. so better be 6'0 plus and good inches ratios
High fashion modelling has strict guidelines; male models should generally be between 5'11″ and 6'3” in height, their waist should measure 29-32 inches and their chest 39-40 inches.

face wise. maybe can met the enterance bar, barely.
but than the rest needs to be perfect. so better be 6'0 plus and good inches ratios
High fashion modelling has strict guidelines; male models should generally be between 5'11″ and 6'3” in height, their waist should measure 29-32 inches and their chest 39-40 inches.
Yeah i fit them measurements, any ways surgically to improve face so i can surpass just barely entering to increase my chances

You're not bad looking, just slightly above average looking TBH. Having said that a lot of male models these days aren't classically good looking panty wetters they are often just slightly odd looking with strong features.
Why would you want to be a male model anyway, you get paid horribly. In my prime I was frequently asked if I modeled/told I should try modeling and at uni I found out the girls on my course called me 'Model Cameron'. I wasn't interested as I would rather be playing sport or getting smashed with my mates. In your mid twenties there are much more fulfilling pursuits than travelling to photo shoots and being treated like a disposable piece of shit for £80/day.
If you were going to make it to the absolute top and travel the world making a fortune it would be different but that's like the top 0.001% for male models.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You're not bad looking, just pretty average looking TBH. Having said that a lot of male models these days aren't classically good looking panty wetters they are often just slightly odd looking with strong features.
Why would you want to be a male model anyway, you get paid horribly. In my prime I was frequently asked if I modeled/told I should try modeling and at uni I found out the girls on my course called me 'Model Cameron'. I wasn't interested as I would rather be playing sport or getting smashed with my mates. In your mid twenties there are much more fulfilling pursuits than travelling to photo shoots and being treated like a disposable piece of shit for £80/day.
If you were going to make it to the absolute top and travel the world making a fortune it would be different but that's like the top 0.001% for male models.
Yeah very true, i used to do modelling myself few year back. I just wanted to know if i could make it on the books on the top agencies, if i was in that calibre. Also how can i improve with surgery to get to the level where I’m classed as top tier

Would i slay model tier girls
You could. But you won't.
Quite a low rating compared to what i normally get,
Because you're a bitch.
would that be forward projection? Thinking to get an infraoribital zygo implant.
And you're a fucking PSL autist like the rest of us. In fact your worse than most of us because you're pushing for perfection but too stupid to know what it is

You could. But you won't.

Because you're a bitch.

And you're a fucking PSL autist like the rest of us. In fact your worse than most of us because you're pushing for perfection but too stupid to know what it is
Your probs right but any other advice would be great

mirin browridge

Your either delusional or on coke

• +1
Reactions: mgtowmadness
Like other people have said already, you lack the stricking features to be involved in high fashion. You could easily do more common modeling jobs. Jfl at people rating you only slightly above average. You mog 90% of people in real life in that age group easily, so I would say between HTN and Chadlite, leaning more towards HTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator
Basically would i get accepted onto these top model agencies and if not what do I need to improve to get me there
No you aren't angular enough or unique in any way.
Not saying you are ugly

dont listen to a ll these retards on here calling you slight above average
you are chadlite for sure

if good height u are a chad

good med pheno, lacks blue eyes though

5 psl for sure

and yeah you could model (but its nothing special even untermensch model sometimes)

• +1
Reactions: Kcboy
Like other people have said already, you lack the stricking features to be involved in high fashion. You could easily do more common modeling jobs. Jfl at people rating you only slightly above average. You mog 90% of people in real life in that age group easily, so I would say between HTN and Chadlite, leaning more towards HTN.
Thanks I normally get chadlite, any improvements i can make to get to chad?

dont listen to a ll these retards on here calling you slight above average
you are chadlite for sure

if good height u are a chad

good med pheno, lacks blue eyes though

5 psl for sure

and yeah you could model (but its nothing special even untermensch model sometimes)
Thanks I’m 6.0ft, anything i can improve on?

Yeah very true, i used to do modelling myself few year back. I just wanted to know if i could make it on the books on the top agencies, if i was in that calibre. Also how can i improve with surgery to get to the level where I’m classed as top tier
The consensus seems to be you are around high tier Normie at the mo but you look better or worse depending on the photo.
I'd say the big thing is stronger cheekbones and flatter nose. I'd steer clear of cheekbone implants as results can be comical. Rhino could give a good result though.
Ideally I think a wider face would suit your features but that's not really doable with surgery. So I'd say rhino and maximise all the soft maxes stubble hair etc.
I don't think looks would hold you back though which is important and something I really wish I'd realised in my prime.

The consensus seems to be you are around high tier Normie at the mo but you look better or worse depending on the photo.
I'd say the big thing is stronger cheekbones and flatter nose. I'd steer clear of cheekbone implants as results can be comical. Rhino could give a good result though.
Ideally I think a wider face would suit your features but that's not really doable with surgery. So I'd say rhino and maximise all the soft maxes stubble hair etc.
I don't think looks would hold you back though which is important and something I really wish I'd realised in my prime.
What photo would you say i look best in? Yeah I’m going for revision rhino cause my my surgery didn’t go to plan, there was nothing wrong with my nose to begin with tbh. That was my nose before I stupidly had surgery. I was thinking of custom zygo implants but not sure. In what way do you mean they won’t hold me back?

Attachments

• 84DA1D46-4737-4226-B156-A7218DFA48F9.jpeg
    84DA1D46-4737-4226-B156-A7218DFA48F9.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 575C55B6-0CA6-46AF-9017-5E1181F1251B.jpeg
    575C55B6-0CA6-46AF-9017-5E1181F1251B.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 24
They are
What photo would you say i look best in? Yeah I’m going for revision rhino cause my my surgery didn’t go to plan, there was nothing wrong with my nose to begin with tbh. That was my nose before I stupidly had surgery. I was thinking of custom zygo implants but not sure. In what way do you mean they won’t hold me back?
They are 2 different perspectives so can't really compare but you look good in the first.
Your nose looks SO much better in those pics it's like your best feature, why the fuck did you have Rhino?
I'm in a similar position tho, I had a looksmin surgery too. Ironically the thing I actually should have had was rhino. Who was your surgeon?

They are

They are 2 different perspectives so can't really compare but you look good in the first.
Your nose looks SO much better in those pics it's like your best feature, why the fuck did you have Rhino?
I'm in a similar position tho, I had a looksmin surgery too. Ironically the thing I actually should have had was rhino. Who was your surgeon?
I made a stupid mistake getting it done like 4 years ago and now I'm having to pay and go under surgery again to get it back to how it use to be. I can't even remember who she was but she was shit and cheap lol which says it all, i'm going to see Professor Dunaway this Thursday in London for consultation for revision and hopefully i can go back to how it was before. While I'm undergoing revision rhino i'm want to sort the eye/cheek area out so it's all done it one go.

Who inflated your ego to the point where you think you are a topmodel, are you a tranny that just transitioned to male?

Who inflated your ego to the point where you think you are a topmodel, are you a tranny that just transitioned to male?
Nobody, if you read the question I'm asking if i'm the calibre or if not could i be with surgery etc. Asking for constructive opinions.

Nobody, if you read the question I'm asking if i'm the calibre or if not could i be with surgery etc. Asking for constructive opinions.
You asked as if you are either already topmodel tier or can easily reach that level... not happening for u, you look ok and have decent potential but jfl at the delusion for thinking u can become a top model

You asked as if you are either already topmodel tier or can easily reach that level... not happening for u, you look ok and have decent potential but jfl at the delusion for thinking u can become a top model
So in your opinion why can't I reach this level, if you so strongly believe I can't then you must have some constructive criticism?