I got invited to Tinder SELECT. But won't pay for that horseshit. Does that mean I'm in the upper crust of the algorithm? lmfao

alien

alien

Kraken
I honestly am not doing that well on Tinder. Though some women (including a 53 year old roastie) have opened on me on Tinder recently. But I ignored them because I'm not feeling it. The 53 year old roastie lives a 28km RADIUS distance from me (that's more than driving distance). Fuck that shit. Traffic in Toronto is terrible. I'm not driving that far for pussy ever again. Especially over-the-hill pussy. I'm coming off a break up from 7 weeks ago and I'm not in the right head space to date rn. I don't even know if I want to bother with dating tbh. But yeah Tinder sent me a DM saying they selected me to apply for Tinder SELECT. But isn't that shit like $500/month? Fuck that shit.

I do believe that gymcelling has helped me. But I feel like the hassle of dating is just not worth sex. I get an ego boost just from women messaging me and then not replying. Without me having to do any driving or spend any money doing anything.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
What’s that

500 ?????
yeah I've heard Tinder Select is $499 USD/month. But I'm not going to click any buttons to find out because I'm afraid they will charge $499 USD + exchange rate to my VISA linked to Tinder (I paid for Tinder Platinum back in July 2022 when it was like $193 CAD per year or some shit. But then gave up because I wasn't getting good results from Tinder. Tinder Platinum costs way, way more now).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab and n0rthface