Am I too ethnic looking to attract blonde girls?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I’m (mostly) ethnically German, but am always presumed to be Italian, Spanish, or Mexican, by people irl. Anyway, do I look too ethnic to attract the blonde sorority girl type? It seems they prefer Nordic dudes who look like complete and utter shit tbh.

I am also 6’1”

Attachments

• IMG_4930.png
    IMG_4930.png
    791.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4931.png
    IMG_4931.png
    724.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4932.png
    IMG_4932.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
in 2nd pic your skin complexion looks mostly white but the others look too ethnic
like you don't look German at all

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and rambocel
in 2nd pic your skin complexion looks mostly white but the others look too ethnic
like you don't look German at all
Yeah. Most people don’t believe me, and I don’t blame them lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4933.png
    IMG_4933.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and WanderingBurro
You could attract some if you lean into the darker features med look which you have solid foundations for. But yeah the majority of sorority girls I feel want a “white america” “Nazi” eugenicist family photo kind of man but not all of them. Honestly fuck em they’re psycho asf worse at sex etc

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
Omg Rambo???? Glad ur alive and well

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and rambocel
English have some ancient Med genes, which cucked you. Instead of North Atlantid mogger, you got random mtn semite

However, 6'1" and not truecel has promise. You look sad though, indeed like a sad loner; before anything like reconfiguring your face, aim for thicker neck, better skin, radiating NT and confidence

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, rares54 and rambocel
English have some ancient Med genes, which cucked you. Instead of North Atlantid mogger, you got random mtn semite

However, 6'1" and not truecel has promise. You look sad though, indeed like a sad loner; before anything like reconfiguring your face, aim for thicker neck, better skin, radiating NT and confidence
I'm charismatic and NT but I have no friends, so those qualities do not really matter.

Being ethnic isnt the issue here

• Hmm...
U look levantine

• Woah
You are too ethnic for any girls im afraid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse, OGJBSLAYER, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Ethnic but not shitskin.Blonde girls want shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, yeeyeeslayer and rambocel

Attachments

• IMG_4939.png
    IMG_4939.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and yeeyeeslayer
I’m (mostly) ethnically German, but am always presumed to be Italian, Spanish, or Mexican, by people irl. Anyway, do I look too ethnic to attract the blonde sorority girl type? It seems they prefer Nordic dudes who look like complete and utter shit tbh.

I am also 6’1”
youre just ugly

I am also 6’1”
you look italian/spanish not mexican (which is good cuz mexicans are subhumans), and blonde girls usually prefer darker features like yours compared to lighter ones from what i've seen so your phenotype is acc ideal for blondes imo.

I can imagine you with a blonde htb so considering ur height as well.

• +1
And you’re retarded. Cry for my appeal u bum

Attachments

• IMG_6611.png
    IMG_6611.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6606.png
    IMG_6606.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6605.png
    IMG_6605.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6599.png
    IMG_6599.png
  • IMG_6598.png
    IMG_6598.png
  • IMG_6596.png
    IMG_6596.png
    896.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6597.png
    IMG_6597.png
  • IMG_6595.png
    IMG_6595.png
    898.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6602.png
    IMG_6602.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6610.png
    IMG_6610.png
    928.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6609.png
    IMG_6609.png
  • IMG_6613.png
    IMG_6613.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6620.png
    IMG_6620.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6621.png
    IMG_6621.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6622.png
    IMG_6622.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6627.png
    IMG_6627.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

I am also 6’1”
there's no way your mostly ethnically german, have you done a DNA test? alot of people are surprised at their DNA results and discover things they never knew abt their ancestry.

• +1
Not at all bro mogging me as usual

• Hmm...
And you’re retarded. Cry for my appeal u bum
your main falio judging by the tiktok comment and your texts is your autism/non ntness (unless they were ironic/u were trolling)

• +1
your main falio judging by the tiktok comment and your texts is your autism/non ntness (unless they were ironic/u were trolling)
They’re ironic lol. The TikTok comment was just bait

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
there's no way your mostly ethnically german, have you done a DNA test? alot of people are surprised at their DNA results and discover things they never knew abt their ancestry.
I did ancestry

damn ur more british than you are german lol. But from ur DNA results i'd expect you to be wayy whiter. It might be the british that's ruining your smv cuz they're generally subhumans.

• +1
I think your british ancestry is cucking you :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL

I am also 6’1”
you need to appeal to female gaze, get a perm and low taper. do this and you will attracted blond girls they like nord guys but you an pass for curlyhead arab which as another type girls have

U look like jew

you need to appeal to female gaze, get a perm and low taper. do this and you will attracted blond girls they like nord guys but you an pass for curlyhead arab which as another type girls have
cope blonde girls usually prefer dark hair on men ofc if they dude is white or med not some ethnic