Am i too skinny?

i have this exact physique, weight, height and get called skinny/anorexic all the time
I think its due to low muscle mass on chest, shoulders and arms
you could bulk and cut but that takes years so a few roid cycles would do the trick
thanks bro, can do roids unfortunately due to hair loss

idk but is it impossible to do a roid cycle while losing hair?
do fin + min counteract the roids
already on dutasteride + minox for 10 years bro! and this is not even maintaining so i would go badl fast as hell on roid

already on dutasteride + minox for 10 years bro! and this is not even maintaining so i would go badl fast as hell on roid
brutal
youre an oldcel though so i wouldnt really see the appeal of cutting and bulking tbh, takes way too long and you spend half the year as a bloated mess

as you want to stay natty and build muscle in certain areas (arms, chest, shoulders) id recommend gymcelling while having a caloric maintenance diet with an extremely high protein intake

with bulk + cut you'll theoretically build muscle alot quicker compared to being in a caloric maintenance but in a caloric maintenance you'll be able to stay lean year round
up to you to way out the pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
brutal
youre an oldcel though so i wouldnt really see the appeal of cutting and bulking tbh, takes way too long and you spend half the year as a bloated mess

as you want to stay natty and build muscle in certain areas (arms, chest, shoulders) id recommend gymcelling while having a caloric maintenance diet with an extremely high protein intake

with bulk + cut you'll theoretically build muscle alot quicker compared to being in a caloric maintenance but in a caloric maintenance you'll be able to stay lean year round
up to you to way out the pros and cons
thanks bro, i have a shitty diet, i think i will try an high protein diet for a while;
but being in a 9 to 5 job its so hard.... i wish i was unemployed sometimes to get times to build a physic

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 21340
well apparently not in france.... got told i'm an anorexic skeleton by girls at beach.. ( heard them)
I was under the impression that French girls preferred skinny in-shape guys to jacked guys

I was under the impression that French girls preferred skinny in-shape guys to jacked guys
ok so here is the fact : french girls prefer ethnic ( arabs/ black) jack dudes, especially the younger generation. its over for alain delon now

ok so here is the fact : french girls prefer ethnic ( arabs/ black) jack dudes, especially the younger generation. its over for alain delon now
Fr ?? Been to France on the pull a few times and I thought prettyboys were it.
One of the most facially-attractivr guys I've ever met was 6'0 Nordid pheno prettyboy from Normandy and he slayyyed.

Fr ?? Been to France on the pull a few times and I thought prettyboys were it.
One of the most facially-attractivr guys I've ever met was 6'0 Nordid pheno prettyboy from Normandy and he slayyyed.
ayoo , i'm from normandy! but not a slayer

naw u look good I think maybe put on 3-5kg muscle eating 200 over maintenance calories If u care that much

them girls on the beach were probably intimidated

naw u look good I think maybe put on 3-5kg muscle eating 200 over maintenance calories If u care that much

them girls on the beach were probably intimidated
happened too me also past month at the swimming pool by a group of girls/ guy maybe in middle school bro... those damn 2000's

Nigga look like brad pitt in fight club

@curlyheadjames from what we can see in the pic, does it look like he has good eybrows / orbitals or whatever? im not good with the terminology.
but terrible philtrum/ lower third

my chin to philtrum is literally within the ideal range of 2-2.25 dumb fucking retard

Fucking perfect mogger body. Just do clean bulking and don't gain fat only muscle. And no you're not skinny you're fit.

Im 6 feet i weigh 68-70 kg and i look nothing close to you maybe your small for gymcels but girls will love it you your physique moggs

Insane physique tbh.

Add more mass in your shoulder-trap-neck area and you will be mogging really hard.

The women are gaslighting you obviously. Probably projecting insecurities.

I'm 195 and 73 kilos - this is what a skeleton means.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
There’s nothing wrong with you. You have body dysmorphia

try to grow a stubble then
i look terrible with beard/ stubble. i tried to pluck my mustache hair once and despite my long philtrum i looked 10 times better ( withouth the 5 o clock shadow). damn i wish there could have a procedure for long philtrum

Mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Wow I need this kind of body this summer

You look pretty good to me but a bulk won’t do you harm

yeah thats in photos lol, 65kg for a 30yo man he is probably wearing extra small tshirts irl, obviously he would be getting told he looks skinny etc, cmon man you ever stepped foot in the gym or tried to build a physique, clown

yeah thats in photos lol, 65kg for a 30yo man he is probably wearing extra small tshirts irl, obviously he would be getting told he looks skinny etc, cmon man you ever stepped foot in the gym or tried to build a physique, clown
actualy wearing L size shirt irl!

how are u so fucking lean lol

#bait #humblebraggin #schizoid