I bloat too easy but wanna weigh more

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've lost 10kg over the last 1.5 years. My face definitely looks better. I'm 62kg. I can remember in January 2023 I was around 72kg. I'm 171cm btw.

I can still lift almost as much as I could at 72kg which is lifefeul. Problem is I actually weigh very little to the point where girls are the same fucking weight as me rn. I have a fairly big chest and broad shoulders so when I tell people I'm 62kg at they're kinda shocked and expect me to say like 70kg.

My brother is 65kg and my brother in law who is 5'5 is 66kg. They both look skinny AF and don't work out at all. I look 'bigger' than them but weigh 3-4 kg less.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and M-1014
Check your scale because there no way you're 62kg and 5"7.5
Unless you're super skinny

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Check your scale because there no way you're 62kg and 5"7.5
Unless you're super skinny
I am. I've tried home and gym scales. It's not super skinny for that height actually, around 66-68kg is okay, but I wanna be 70-72kg but gymaxxed and not blaotmaxxed.

I can bench almost double my body weight. The problem isn't how my body looks - it's just how much I weigh. I'm not gonna eat like a retard and lose my jaw gains.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and M-1014
I am. I've tried home and gym scales. It's not super skinny for that height actually, around 66-68kg is okay, but I wanna be 70-72kg but gymaxxed and not blaotmaxxed.

I can bench almost double my body weight. The problem isn't how my body looks - it's just how much I weigh. I'm not gonna eat like a retard and lose my jaw gains.
post chest

post chest

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, SoundnVision and BrahminBoss
Yeah I’m like 177cm and 68 but if I ask people they guess me at like 72-74 kg
Used to be 72 at peak gym and I was pretty strong still have most of my strength and leaner now which is good.

Will possibly increase weight over the summer.

You will be more bloated but then you cut and be good.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist