I can't cope with being a manlet

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every single day I curse my height. I was tall growing up so blissfully unaware. It happened when I turned 18/19 and suddenly realised, I was getting mogged by most guys at uni. By then it was too late....

Stopped wearing flats and never walked outside without 1.5 inch shoes since. I still wasn't that insecure since I'm taller than most foids, but then came prevalence of social media and OLD and it's killed me. Thank fuck I don't live in Scandanavia, Holland or balkans - two places I want to visit but will never do so. But it's pretty terrible in UK and even worse in central London (I would argue on par with Holland).

I genuinely think I'd be happier at 5'3 because at least then I can accept it. But now I feel like I missed out on being average passing because of something stupid like 5cm which makes a WORLD of difference. My parents were 4'11 and 5'4. I'm lucky I got to 171cm given I was anorexic, hardly every ate meat and insomniacel. I'm serious I think I could've got to 175cm at least. My mother has a 6'2 brother somehow... I'm sure I have (repressed) genetics I never fully realised myself, but will allow my children to grow tall. I have every right to think I should breed with an above average women (5'5-5'7) but she will never give me a chance...:feelsrope:

@flippasav
@HeightPilledum
@heightpillgotme
@5'7 zoomer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: darktvamp, lightskinbengali, KingCartierrr23 and 9 others
I am doomed for life
When I was 12 I always dreamed of being taller than my dad (He’s 6’3) but I have been the same height since 13 (I am 5’8 at 18 with no signs of growth). I also stunted my growth by not eating enough

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: darktvamp, pppokerface, datboijj and 1 other person
I am doomed for life
When I was 12 I always dreamed of being taller than my dad (He’s 6’3) but I have been the same height since 13 (I am 5’8 at 18 with no signs of growth). I also stunted my growth by not eating enough
Your dad is 6'3 and you're 5'8. BRUTAL. How tall is your mom?

Ethnics usually outgrow parents because of nutritionpill. It's obvious because every curry is usually taller than their parents who arrived here by Banana boat.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, pppokerface and flippasav
Your dad is 6'3 and you're 5'8. BRUTAL. How tall is your mom?

Ethnics usually outgrow parents because of nutritionpill. It's obvious because every curry is usually taller than their parents who arrived here by Banana boat.
Mom is 5’3 so looks like I lost the genetic lottery tbh

I also meant 5’7

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Drink milk. Lots of it.

Eat meat. Lots of it.

Hop on all the drugs and meds you need to. You have the money for it.

No excuse. Get to work.

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, User28823, datboijj and 1 other person
I am doomed for life
Unless you were literally suffering from malnutrition it wouldn't make that much of a difference regardless. Just lost out in the genetic recombination game bro.

• +1
Reactions: Mace1 and autistic_tendencies
Unless you were literally suffering from malnutrition it wouldn't make that much of a difference regardless. Just lost out in the genetic recombination game bro.
People thinking they can manipulate destiny
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj, the BULL and 1 other person
It's a given fact that it's not just genetics. Sleep and diet forms a large part of it. The fact that I still outgrew my father by 3+ inches despite having the worst possible sleep/diet is evidence I couldve been taller. I was above average growing up. Height mogged most of my friends growing up.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, proxyy and pppokerface
Limb lengthening

How much is 171 cm in feet

just shower bro.

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BitchBoy
So long as face is ok you’re fine

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and SecularIslamist
Unless you're live in some exceptionally tall country or are exceptionally below average height (like 5'0 and below) i'm pretty sure, like most users on this forum, you've been gaslit to high hell (probably by someone adding 9 inches to his height and larping aswell jfl).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, pppokerface, User28823 and 4 others
So long as face is ok you’re fine
Cope upon cope. Height wins face Vs height battle. It's been proven time and time again most women primal instinct is height than face.

It matters for first impressions, and first impressions are usually last impressions nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, proxyy, datboijj and 1 other person
Cope upon cope. Height wins face Vs height battle. It's been proven time and time again most women primal instinct is height than face.

It matters for first impressions, and first impressions are usually last impressions nowadays
It doesn't but it doesn't matter in your case because you face is also below average

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and BrendioEEE
I mog you
You can't mog at that height. Even with a good face. I'm sorry. It's like looking like chico but being wheelchair bound, women will never look past that. You will never mog (unless you live in Indonesia). You are officially disabled.

You can't mog at that height. Even with a good face. I'm sorry. It's like looking like chico but being wheelchair bound, women will never look past that. You will never mog (unless you live in Indonesia). You are officially disabled.
Good for you for trying to bring me down to feel better about yourself. Unfortunately it won’t work at this time. I have gotten too much validation already. That’s why i’m not ashamed of who I am. Feel free to keep hating

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Good for you for trying to bring me down to feel better about yourself. Unfortunately it won’t work at this time. I have gotten too much validation already. That’s why i’m not ashamed of who I am. Feel free to keep hating
I'm not trying to bring you down to feel better about myself. I'm trying to bring you to reality and accept it for what it is.

I'm not trying to bring you down to feel better about myself. I'm trying to bring you to reality and accept it for what it is.
The reality is I can live my life happily while you cry to me about PSL standards. You are a slave to insecurity and I am free

• Woah
The reality is I can live my life happily while you cry to me about PSL standards. You are a slave to insecurity and I am free

Stop lying I have always rated you LTN.
No you didn't. You didn't even know it was me, hence I could remove your bias.

But anyway, SMV wise yes I am with height included. But facially I've been rated MTN and "HTN for an ethnic".

Inb4 stop coping :soy::soy:

You’re a manlet too retard jfl. To normies we are the same. I still get my validation, you won’t catch me crying
It's okay bhai you just proved my point in OP that I'd be happier at 5'3.

• So Sad
What can I say, it's the truth. Height is the only unfixable failo out there.

You can look really good facially, at 5'7 or shorter, you'll never be more than a normie. There are no Chads below 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
No you didn't. You didn't even know it was me, hence I could remove your bias.

But anyway, SMV wise yes I am with height included. But facially I've been rated MTN and "HTN for an ethnic".

Inb4 stop coping :soy::soy:
Stop coping. I rated you ltn.

Show proof where I rated you above average. You are a habitual liar.

Stop coping. I rated you ltn.

Show proof where I rated you above average. You are a habitual liar.
You're not worth wasting time in.

You said I was 2nd/3rd best looking out of 6 guys I should you if I recall correctly. And actually the guy you rated best looking was rated consistently low by other ppl including women :lul:

No one has ever rated me LTN here and I've showed face to 10+ people here. Many occasions I never told then who it was.

You're not worth wasting time in.

You said I was 2nd/3rd best looking out of 6 guys I should you if I recall correctly. And actually the guy you rated best looking was rated consistently low by other ppl including women :lul:

No one has ever rated me LTN here and I've showed face to 10+ people here.
Too much words and no proof. You just keep making false claims about me. I don't care what other rated you as.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Top much words and no proof. You just keep making false claims about me. I don't care what other rated you as.
You are the worst rater ever. So I never take anything you say seriously. I have never agreed with any rating you have ever given. Men or women.

You are the worst rater ever. So I never take anything you say seriously. I have never agreed with any rating you have ever given. Men or women.
I couldn't give a rat ass about what you think. Just don't lie about me.

I couldn't give a rat ass about what you think. Just don't lie about me.
If you had a good memory and logical consistency, you would realise you contradict yourself when it suits you.

If you had a good memory and logical consistency, you would realise you contradict yourself when it suits you.
Mate you memory is beyond thrash and don't even remember what you said a few days ago so you wouldn't even know.

Mate you memory is beyond thrash and don't even remember what you said a few days ago so you wouldn't even know.
You just contradict anything I say for the sake of it. You have no principles. Your sole purpose in life is just to take the opposite side to someone. I've argued with many people here but I can agree with some of the things they say at times on certain subjects. You are a complete retard and shtstirrer. Expected from an Indian.

Mom is 5’3 so looks like I lost the genetic lottery tbh

I also meant 5’7
how much did u eat when developing? thats really weird ur parents averages with good genetics shouldve got u to atleast 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You just contradict anything I say for the sake of it. You have no principles. Your sole purpose in life is just to take the opposite side to someone. I've argued with many people here but I can agree with some of the things they say at times on certain subjects. You are a complete retard and shtstirrer. Expected from an Indian.
Stop yapping brah.

Hop on estrogen asap
Perfect base

I think body propotion is more important than actual height when u are in 170cm territory. My cousin is 170cm and he look tall.

• Hmm...
I think body propotion is more important than actual height when u are in 170cm territory. My cousin is 170cm and he look tall.
I have a good frame but it doesn't matter much. I am forever restricted in my dating pool.

how much did u eat when developing? thats really weird ur parents averages with good genetics shouldve got u to atleast 6 foot
Less than 1500 calories for sure lol

What can I say, it's the truth. Height is the only unfixable failo out there.

You can look really good facially, at 5'7 or shorter, you'll never be more than a normie. There are no Chads below 5'11.
Yes there are. 177cm guys looks like 5.11 not much difference

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and SecularIslamist
It’s fine boyo

• So Sad