I watched this video and I have lots of these features

I have a lean face
Tall ramus
Tight hyoid bone
Hollow cheeks
Very forward grown jawline
Head full of hair
Square hairline
Deep set eyes with hazel coloring (my mom said when I was born the nurses said "look at his eyes")
Very good cheekbones...I cheekbone mog most of the population
I'm 5'11-6 foot but far from a manlet
I have a lean muscular physique, not bodybuilder tier, but athletic.

I do have minor asymmetry in my lower face. But you would think I'm a 4'11 dwarf with facial deformity

So I can't understand why I'm struggling. Admittedly, I don't put myself out much and my face changed as I matured, during my formative teen years, I didn't have all those features and got lots of rejection.

I was just thinking of hitting bars every weekend and trying to cold approach. It seems like the only option I have. And I've never tried OLD

Women almost never approach, it's time for this forum to accept it and save the fragile self esteem of the hundreds of Solid MTNs that browse this place every day.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, owlofathena and kebab
Women almost never approach, it's time for this forum to accept it and save the fragile self esteem of the hundreds of Solid MTNs that browse this place every day.
I approach as a MTN and I don't get numbers, dates or even good reactions. Stop the cap, life starts at HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I approach as a MTN and I don't get numbers, dates or even good reactions. Stop the cap.
ur not MTN bud, accept it and move on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Klasik01
I approach as a MTN and I don't get numbers, dates or even good reactions. Stop the cap.
Dude that is because women are attracted to men who have nice personalities, understand their delicacies and respect their personal space. Don't you browse r/askwomen more often?

Last edited:
Dude that is because women are attracted to men who have nice personalities, understand their delicacies and respect their personal space. Don't you browse r/askwomen more often?
Is this serious or a fucking joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, klip11 and MaghrebGator
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Klasik01
@Squirtle what should I do

• +1
Reactions: klip11