I JUST WALKED IN ON A NAKED GIRL IN THE GYM CHANGING ROOMS!!! Was this an IOI????

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Context
I'm Ramadanmaxxing so late night gym sessions are my only option. It's about 12am and all the normies are finished except one sloot with tight AF yoga pants who I see on entry. To prevent myself from becoming a rapist, I naturally enforce a 20m radius social distancing policy between myself and women wearing tight clothing. I didn't see her for the rest of my 1hr 20min session.

Event
I finish my workout and go to showermaxxx. In AnytimeFitness they have private shower and toilet facilities For illustration purposes this is what the rooms look like:

Screenshot 20240321 005554 1

I always go to the far-left one. The door handle is flashing green meaning it's free. I open the door barely halfway, I sense the smoke/steam and the mirror is cloudy. I open the door more and then I look at the same girl - she is naked! First time I've seen a naked girl in almost ten years. My life flashed before my eyes. I actually didn't see her tits or pussy I only looked at her face, but I realised she put her hands over her breasts.

She had a slight smirk on her face - like as if it's not the first time someone seen her naked. In true autist style, my head instantly went directly down on the floor and I said "oh sorry" and exited the room. I was quite angry. Why the fuck did she leave the door open?!

THATS NOT THE END OF THE STORY...

Anyway I go to the next room, and shower not thinking much about what just happened. I might be a curry but hygiene is very important to me. I take LONG showers - like 30 minutes. This time I decide to shave my balls too because why not? As an ethnic I love showering at the gym as it increases their bills and we have an energy crisis in the UK since it costs like £15 to run a 20 minute shower.

About 40 minutes later. I exit the room and to my shock I see her outside sat on a seat, with her handbag on her shoulder like as if she was waiting for me all this time, approx 5 metres away. See pic below for illustration purposes.

I see her again smirking. In true autistic fashion I tell her "I'm sorry, the door was open thought it was free" jfl. She replies "It's okay don't worry". I respond "I always go into that room". She responded something inaudible but I semi-laughed and said "okay". My autism kicked in I was already walking and just sped up and it looked like almost ran away from her.

Was this an IOI? Why was she waiting for me - all that time? I was literally taking the piss in the showers. Did she leave door unlocked on purpose? These questions will probably haunt me for the rest of the year I never saw her again.

Girl in question:

She was white. So kinda failo for me. Blonde so by definition an LTB. Around 5'3. For reference she kinda looked like this.

Yeah her ass looked like that too. But her body was frontal when I had that out-of-world experience and saw her naked.

Inb4 Tales from Dhaka mental asylum. Nigga I wouldn't go into this much detail if I was larping.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, laaltin, 5'7 zoomer and 17 others
I see her again smirking. In true autistic fashion I tell her "I'm sorry, the door was open thought it was free" jfl. She replies "It's okay don't worry". I respond "I always go into that room". She responded something inaudible but I semi-laughed and said "okay". My autism kicked in I was already walking and just sped up and it looked like almost ran away from her.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
It's kind of dawning on me now this could've been the beginning of a love story. You know - like the ones you see in movies. On realitykings.com.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Orvka381, john2 and 7 others
Oh come on yaar

You were trying not to rape her this whole time but she actually wanted to give you consent

You’re ramadanmaxxing though so leave it innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, RAMU KAKA, Orvka381 and 7 others
Just saw her posting on tiktok how she was raped at the gym your fucked

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, RAMU KAKA, laaltin and 7 others
Should've complimented her body on the way out

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, BoredPrince, raumDEuter and 2 others
Her leaving the door open was def not intentional

Waiting could've been. Best way to find out is go at the same time the next few days, and if there's there observe how she acts around you

• Hmm...
Once i got so fucking close. This foid was halfway through taking her clothes off then i walked in if only i waited 1 more minute:feelswhy:

• +1
"She was white. So kinda failo for me"
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
she called the cops after you walked away

• So Sad
2016 ball drop rise

100% an IOI. Your first mistake was leaving like a homo. You got put in the coffin after running away at the end

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
What do you look like
Height and weight. Are you shredded?

100% an IOI. Your first mistake was leaving like a homo. You got put in the coffin after running away at the end
Was it the leaving door unlocked or her waiting for me?

Yeah I'm such a pussy. I can't help it. But she was LTB and tbh I can't stand English girls.
What do you look like
Height and weight. Are you shredded?
Subhuman. 5'7.5 and not shredded but look fit. Broad shoulders. Framemaxxed.

Say Allahamdulilah akhi , because you were angry to see her naked

Was it the leaving door unlocked or her waiting for me?

Yeah I'm such a pussy. I can't help it. But she was LTB and tbh I can't stand English girls.

Subhuman. 5'7.5 and not shredded but look fit. Broad shoulders. Framemaxxed.
SHOULDER PILL.
Honestly I fucked the most in my life when I had huge roided shoulders and my face wasn't even looksmaxed then

Say Allahamdulilah akhi , because you were angry to see her naked
astaghfirullah

SHOULDER PILL.
Honestly I fucked the most in my life when I had huge roided shoulders and my face wasn't even looksmaxed then
Broad shoulders for women are like bubble butts for men.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
astaghfirullah

Broad shoulders for women are like bubble butts for men.
Why do you say astaghfirullah, you were disgusted by the event so that’s a good thing

• +1
Why do you say astaghfirullah, you were disgusted by the event so that’s a good thing
I thought you I should've said alhamdulillah instead at that moment jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Context
I'm Ramadanmaxxing so late night gym sessions are my only option. It's about 12am and all the normies are finished except one sloot with tight AF yoga pants who I see on entry. To prevent myself from becoming a rapist, I naturally enforce a 20m radius social distancing policy between myself and women wearing tight clothing. I didn't see her for the rest of my 1hr 20min session.

Event
I finish my workout and go to showermaxxx. In AnytimeFitness they have private shower and toilet facilities For illustration purposes this is what the rooms look like:

View attachment 2811038

I always go to the far-left one. The door handle is flashing green meaning it's free. I open the door barely halfway, I sense the smoke/steam and the mirror is cloudy. I open the door more and then I look at the same girl - she is naked! First time I've seen a naked girl in almost ten years. My life flashed before my eyes. I actually didn't see her tits or pussy I only looked at her face, but I realised she put her hands over her breasts.

She had a slight smirk on her face - like as if it's not the first time someone seen her naked. In true autist style, my head instantly went directly down on the floor and I said "oh sorry" and exited the room. I was quite angry. Why the fuck did she leave the door open?!

THATS NOT THE END OF THE STORY...

Anyway I go to the next room, and shower not thinking much about what just happened. I might be a curry but hygiene is very important to me. I take LONG showers - like 30 minutes. This time I decide to shave my balls too because why not? As an ethnic I love showering at the gym as it increases their bills and we have an energy crisis in the UK since it costs like £15 to run a 20 minute shower.

About 40 minutes later. I exit the room and to my shock I see her outside sat on a seat, with her handbag on her shoulder like as if she was waiting for me all this time, approx 5 metres away. See pic below for illustration purposes.

View attachment 2811048

Was this an IOI? Why was she waiting for me - all that time? I was literally taking the piss in the showers. Did she leave door unlocked on purpose? These questions will probably haunt me for the rest of the year I never saw her again.

Girl in question:

She was white. So kinda failo for me. Blonde so by definition an LTB. Around 5'3. For reference she kinda looked like this.

View attachment 2811058

Yeah her ass looked like that too. But her body was frontal when I had that out-of-world experience and saw her naked.

Inb4 Tales from Dhaka mental asylum. Nigga I wouldn't go into this much detail if I was larping.
Looks like mom from loud house

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and SecularIslamist
Sounds exactly like something I would take out of my imagination

• WTF
. To prevent myself from becoming a rapist, I naturally enforce a 20m radius social distancing policy between myself and women wearing tight clothing.
High inhibition

• +1
Dnr but if it was you, it probably wasn't an IOI you coping subhuman. :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, SecularIslamist and laaltin
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing