Am I vetting girls too hard?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So alter looksmaxxing I get a few girls here and there as an above average looking dude. But I seem to have too crazy standards and I cant find happiness long term. For example, if the girl in the talking stage even texts with other guys, not even meaning she goes on dates, I get disappointed, upset, and just put her on the side chick bench. Most of the time this wont last very long because the girl feels that I am pissed about her.

On the other hand, if there are obvious signs she is a hoe, I dont give a fuck about her and it usually lasts longer because I never think about them and there are no expectations. I meet them once a week or less and we chill, fuck and then go on about our lives and maybe send memes to each other.

What would you recommend me to do? Is it really that fucking hard to find a girl for something long term, that is only paying attention to you?

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, NateJacobs, Ark and 1 other person
sounds like its over

Just slay them dude.

I'm in a similar situation, and I'm at the point in my life where I'm thinking of having children.

How tall are you ?

Train the whores

I'm in a similar situation, and I'm at the point in my life where I'm thinking of having children.
You found a solution for yourself? How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
So alter looksmaxxing I get a few girls here and there as an above average looking dude. But I seem to have too crazy standards and I cant find happiness long term. For example, if the girl in the talking stage even texts with other guys, not even meaning she goes on dates, I get disappointed, upset, and just put her on the side chick bench.
bro literally how i feel. it’s normal but it’s no longer NORMALIZED. It’s not high standards bro girls are just such whores nowadays it’s insane

bro literally how i feel. it’s normal but it’s no longer NORMALIZED. It’s not high standards bro girls are just such whores nowadays it’s insane
Yes, when I ask older guys from my country how Dating was like back then, they tell you stupid Bluepill stuff and most girls were loyal af because they were raised that way

I'm in my 30s, and no solution, I don't know what to do.
I mean worst case yo could just knock up a girl like all other men out there and just hope she wont cheat or leave you, but she probably will.

Yeah I want a loyal girl who's obsessed with me but I don't want it to come too easily or quickly.

Whenever I used to have relationships like that I felt suffocated, probably because the feeling was never mutual and I could never just use them for sex and move on.

My woman needs to be my absolute soulmate who I can grow together with before allowing myself to become emotionally and sexually vulnerable in that way.

Yeah I want a loyal girl who's obsessed with me but I don't want it to come too easily or quickly.

Whenever I used to have relationships like that I felt suffocated, probably because the feeling was never mutual and I could never just use them for sex and move on.

My woman needs to be my absolute soulmate who I can grow together with before allowing myself to become emotionally and sexually vulnerable in that way.
Never expected to read something like this on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer
So alter looksmaxxing I get a few girls here and there as an above average looking dude. But I seem to have too crazy standards and I cant find happiness long term. For example, if the girl in the talking stage even texts with other guys, not even meaning she goes on dates, I get disappointed, upset, and just put her on the side chick bench. Most of the time this wont last very long because the girl feels that I am pissed about her.

On the other hand, if there are obvious signs she is a hoe, I dont give a fuck about her and it usually lasts longer because I never think about them and there are no expectations. I meet them once a week or less and we chill, fuck and then go on about our lives and maybe send memes to each other.

What would you recommend me to do? Is it really that fucking hard to find a girl for something long term, that is only paying attention to you?
Disregard LTRs entirely

Talking about soulmates and growing together. Usually a women here is preferrably called hoe lmao
Sounds like everything girls say they want in a guy so where's my gf fucking lol. But honestly I can't ever see debasing myself like that over someone who doesn't mean anything to me. Not even religious.