AMBITIONMAXXING

IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
To be attractive to the girls you should be standing out of the crowd in a positive way and the best way to do this is to looksmaxx and believe or not, to ambitionmaxx.

What is ambitionmaxxing?

Ambitionmaxxing is setting yourself a long term career goal of getting a executive job of any kind (ex. CEO, general, President/Prime Minister etc).

Why ambitionmaxxing works?

You may be surprised how normies are really unambitious. Really, most of them want to have a steady 9 to 5 job, to have a family and your own house to live. And that's it, no matter what their profession is, they are incapable of thinking about trying to get some executive job. That's why when you develope this ambition in yourself and tell about it to some chicks, they will look at you in a different way and you will be surprised about the attention you'll be getting from them.

Life example

In my hometown there is a girl which is probably the biggest Stacy I've met my whole life. Amazing breasts, amazing ass, tall enough to have an stunning figure and just before being too tall for a girl and to top that, a really beautiful face. Complete package.
And the story goes like this:
I was in my last year of high school and she was a grade below me and we were on the same New Year's Eve party. I've never talked to her then and I was a bit drunk but in a good way. Now goes the funny part: I went to her, showed her some lameass magic trick and told her at the end that she'll be bragging in 30 years that the Prime Minister of my country show you this trick.
And since then (5 years!), although we've never talked for a longer than 30 seconds and I don't meet her often cause we study in different cities she is really excited to see me, she likes everything I post on IG and FB which is really strange considering that we've never had much contact then and since.
And to prove to myself that this isn't some accident, I started telling the same shit again when I was talking casually to some girls (about my ambition to be a hospital administrator and then, Prime Minister or some shit) and I get the same results, the girls I talked to about this are cheered to see me.
Disclaimer: Of course, you should be also looksmaxxing at the same time, ambitionmaxxing works only when you look like a normie at the minimum.

Ambitionmaxxing and gold diggers

Now, I know you might think that this is a method that will only attract some gold diggers but I disagree.
Gold diggers want someone with money RIGHT NOW. They don't care about your ambitions because they don't have the patience to stand by you while you are trying to achieve your long term goals. While the girls who truly like someone ambitious in his life will forgive you that you have little money right now if you want to achieve something big in your life. I am notoriously known at my uni for being short of money all the time, yet since I told some girls from my uni about my ambitions, they are always happy and cheered when they see me.

Conclusion:

Never be shy about your long term goals and always tell about them to girls, if you don't have any, you should make one by looking at your available paths of career and determing which of them has the executive job that suits you the most and believe me, this will help you in your life in general.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Ocelot, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Ok, I am gonna go tell everyone I am gonna be the prime minister one day

and....
C2EAA89B FD85 40EF 8C09 23752792C858
HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, BigBoy and IdiAmin
Just tell her youre gonna be president bro

Legit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Telling girls you're going to become the president >>>>>>>>>>> > Bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and itorroella9
You may be surprised how normies are really unambitious. Really, most of them want to have a steady 9 to 5 job, to have a family and your own house to live. And that's it
and you know why?

Because its almost impossible to achieve something great. Statistically, only a few will do something like that.

So whats the point of trying to do something thats just not gonna happen?

ambitionmaxxing ist not real.you have either been ambitious your whole life or simply aren't.The same way no dead average NPC turns into a genius, you won't become ambitious all of a sudden

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
low iq thread. just be rich fuck your ambition jfl

Great post, this is well founded pimping to sell bitches a dream they must invest in. Or just tell her this to keep her around, it works for both.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
I am the least ambitious person on planet earth

and you know why?

Because its almost impossible to achieve something great. Statistically, only a few will do something like that.

So whats the point of trying to do something thats just not gonna happen?
Never tell me the odds, lmao

Great post, this is well founded pimping to sell bitches a dream they must invest in. Or just tell her this to keep her around, it works for both.
JFL at you signature.

" women want sensitive leftist liberal man bro!"

peccato_e_la_vergogna_gabriel_garko_manuela_arcuri_15212.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797