i got told women dont like me beacuse im too arrogant to them and insult them

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
talked to this foid on omegle, i told this mtb she had beak and if she cuts meat with it (a joke that sounds better in my language) nose but for some reason she kept it nice with me, and after some arguing she told me "girls dont talk to you beacuse you insult them" in a way like "you probably never had a girl" and its true, i always make fun of girls as a way of "flirting" some like it and continue joking with me and some tell me im immature retard

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
talked to this foid on omegle, i told this mtb she had beak and if she cuts meat with it (a joke that sounds better in my language) nose but for some reason she kept it nice with me, and after some arguing she told me "girls dont talk to you beacuse you insult them" in a way like "you probably never had a girl" and its true, i always make fun of girls as a way of "flirting" some like it and continue joking with me and some tell me im immature retard
No fkn shit insulting people isn’t the best approach to be liked

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
youre just not chad enough. Chad could organize 911 and get away with it

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
youre just not chad enough. Chad could organize 911 and get away with it
chad works at 711 gas station. got hoes under the money counter giving him good suck

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
chad works at 711 gas station. got hoes under the money counter giving him good suck
Chad does both at the same time cause the jew foids reveal the secret on how to be at 2 place at once.

"talked to this foid on omegle"

Didn't get omegle took down?

I thought you were gay