The craziest shit just fucking happened to me at 14, literally life changing

No one cares about both of u autists, just get the fuck out of my replies if nothing u say is of value to me
Stop trying to Bump this shit, this thread is so shit nobody wants to reply to it

tales from o block

I was doing my daily walk to my gas station to grab snacks when these low iq black girls ages 11-13 from my apartment complex that were swimming came up to me and started talking to me, then they ended up following me to the gas station after I kept telling them to go home

They were so low iq and didn’t take me serious due to looks and voice two of them started to cross the street instead of using the pedestrian lane

I told the one that stayed im going to walk all the way down the crosswalk to use the pedestrian crossing instead of crossing the road like a low iq black, she heard it as “He’s going to go to the different gas station that’s all the way back” and told her friends to cross the street AGAIN.

One made it back but the other girl was so low iq and almost got herself hit if her sister didn’t tell her to stay, she was holding up traffic so someone called the police

this all happened before I was able to get to the other side, when I successfully walked to the other side the police came and began talking to the girl. Like the retard I was I tried explaining myself instead of acting like I didn’t know the girls and just walk the other way. He told me to wait and I was stuck for about an hour till the girls parents and older brother came, officer told me I was free to go then I went to the gas station to get me sum snacks and the mom started CUSSING me out LOL and telling me why am I 14 years old hanging out with lil girls

I told her they were following me and she should watch her kids and the police just told me to get outta the scene so I walked home.

Do yall think the mom will forgive me? Will? reputation to those girls be ruined?

This experience thought me that anything can happen at any moment, and that if I was physically attractive enough the girls would’ve been serious and listened to me on how to cross the road, the mom would probably be more forgiving too.
I don't understand the sense of this thread

So did you

We both keep bumping this but no one responds to it

Just proves what a shit thread you made:lul:
yes it is indeed a shit thread

I was doing my daily walk to my gas station to grab snacks when these low iq black girls ages 11-13 from my apartment complex that were swimming came up to me and started talking to me, then they ended up following me to the gas station after I kept telling them to go home

They were so low iq and didn’t take me serious due to looks and voice two of them started to cross the street instead of using the pedestrian lane

I told the one that stayed im going to walk all the way down the crosswalk to use the pedestrian crossing instead of crossing the road like a low iq black, she heard it as “He’s going to go to the different gas station that’s all the way back” and told her friends to cross the street AGAIN.

One made it back but the other girl was so low iq and almost got herself hit if her sister didn’t tell her to stay, she was holding up traffic so someone called the police

this all happened before I was able to get to the other side, when I successfully walked to the other side the police came and began talking to the girl. Like the retard I was I tried explaining myself instead of acting like I didn’t know the girls and just walk the other way. He told me to wait and I was stuck for about an hour till the girls parents and older brother came, officer told me I was free to go then I went to the gas station to get me sum snacks and the mom started CUSSING me out LOL and telling me why am I 14 years old hanging out with lil girls

I told her they were following me and she should watch her kids and the police just told me to get outta the scene so I walked home.

Do yall think the mom will forgive me? Will? reputation to those girls be ruined?

This experience thought me that anything can happen at any moment, and that if I was physically attractive enough the girls would’ve been serious and listened to me on how to cross the road, the mom would probably be more forgiving too.
@n9wiff @theonewhocantascend @flippasav

alr responded to this thread rhino

@RaidenJTR reply

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
calm tf down aint none happen
Idk man it was just weird because that was the first time I met those girls and something like that happened

The mom wasn’t happy and one of the girls made it seem like I made them walk to the gas station because I said I had money

• +1
Idk man it was just weird because that was the first time I met those girls and something like that happened

The mom wasn’t happy and one of the girls made it seem like I made them walk to the gas station because I said I had money
aint none happen calm down everythings gonna be alright dont worry

literally nothing happened i used to be stressed asf at 14 like you too, when you're older you'll grow out of it
Bro im not stressed? This nigga tweaking

• +1
Bro im not stressed? This nigga tweaking
then what the hell u tagging me for? then lmtfa nigga, u seemed stressed why tf u tagging me? Nothings gonna happen alr

then what the hell u tagging me for? then lmtfa nigga, u seemed stressed why tf u tagging me? Nothings gonna happen alr
This nigga retarded

• +1
@Funnyunenjoyer1

Read the thread and reply with what u think
Yeah I do think if you look ugly or creepy niggas will treat you way worse it's basic halo effect I'm not really blackpilled but I'm a strong believer of halo effect

Yeah I do think if you look ugly or creepy niggas will treat you way worse it's basic halo effect I'm not really blackpilled but I'm a strong believer of halo effect
the actual thread

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You were playing Fortnite and sports, not winning a noble peace prize

I think im on a higher level than u are, at 14 Atleast, because im 14 and won $3.6k in sportsbets
how did u manage to get past verification for sports betting ?

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel

@Joe Rogancel thoights?

@lilith @mog_or_be_mogged

Tales from the Detroit hood

Tales from the Detroit hood
I actually live in a rich area that’s why there’s police cars patrolling 24/7 and how they got to us so fast

What do u think about the story tho?

I am being serious

Who cares about rep nigga jfl
Dis is why I said should’ve beat them
If you care about muh rep so muxh
Would’ve gotten dark triad bad boy piunts
Now you’re just some sniveling pussy
Over
Who’s a pussy? Bitch

it's over cause u black nigga

U 14?!!!!?!!??!?!?!?! LIL NIGGA IS 14? 14 AND ALREADY JERKING OFF? 14 AND HAVING A BNWO PFP? UR COOKED NIGGA UR COOKED, 14 AND ROTTING ON .ORG UR COOKED HOLY FUCK UR COOKED
I started jerking off at 11? What's the problem?

How's this life changing?

Black

Swimming

Fake story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, mog_or_be_mogged and rhinoplasty