Just almost got jumped (craziest experience of my life GTFIH)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and WeiWei
America is fucking shithole. Imagine being killed over date.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Jova, iMogEveryone and 3 others
fuark ur right i probably could/should, im just worried about making it worse. maybe they just wanted to scare me and they think they did so maybe it’s over with
You will make it worse. Do it only if they are still chasing u. They prob know where u live because the gf moms is ur moms best friend right?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I would unadd her then switch gyms tbh.

make sure you keep on the lookout and aware of your surrounding for the next few weeks. by then it should die down. you shouldn't

ive been in similar situation before where some guys were after me.

although for a way different reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and edodalic29
Bbc’s targeting white pretty boys is not uncommon here , do you live in the us like me? Its a relief at least your okay and it didnt get worse

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and WeiWei
I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV...
Perfect, now you have everything you need to execute the plan (in GTA 6):

1) Bait them to the gym again (with a couple of friends)
2) Have an accomplice deflate a single front tire of the SUV to 10 PSI
3) Dap up your friends and have them leave while the thugs watch and assume you are left to fend for yourself
4) Bait them into another high speed car chase on the highway
5)

B617

Bonus points: swap their ECU with a modified one disabling brakes from functioning after exceeding 100 mph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean, Thebbcmaxxer and NorwoodAscender
pretty damn good plan ngl

my brain rotted ass read this as 10 PSL at first tho it’s really fucking over for my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ChadL1te and User28823
Dude thats fucking insane glad you're good tho

tbh i would stop talking to her but also ask if she can see what that was about/ info from the ex

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
tales from the slums of mumbai

USA problems

can I get bhai tag pls

• +1
brutal story, miring the adrenaline rush tho I bet you felt so alive after you got out of the situation safe, never mess with the statusmaxxed manlet I guess, lesson learned.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and BlackpillRemedy
Just enslave and kill niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
She's lying to you, she obviously said something about you to him. I'd still fuck her though.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I just had the craziest experience of my life so why not share it on my favorite platform...

So the story starts when I went to the mall last weekend. I completely coincidentally ran into an old family friend because she was the cashier at the store.

We caught up a little bit and talked, and that was it. However thirty minutes after she added me on snapchat. So i was like damn shes into me. Thing is... shes gotta bf. I just said fuck it tho that's her problem. Until it wasnt...

We were flirting on snap and she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I was like dayum she realllyyy wants me. We scheduled a hangout and thats when shit started taking a turn.

I went into the good ol reliable Planet Fitness today hitting chest and back. About 30 minutes into my workout I see a group of seven mfs walk in. The ex boyfriend whos literally 5'4, 3 six foot+ black dudes, and three other white dudes.

Episode 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

These mfs bought day passes and didnt even lift, they were just staring at me. So I sent this snap to the girl.

The moment these mfs took their eyes off of me i slowly slinked out the door like motherfucking pink panther.
Pink Panther Hide GIF

As I was about twenty feet from my car I turn around to double check im not being followed... and there he is the 6'4 black dude comes out of the door looking around for me followed by the other six. I got to my car as fast as possible and took off... end of story.

I FUCKING WISH IT ENDED THERE

These dudes ran to their car and started chasing me. I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV... I was like what the actual fuck.

Then the James Bond theme started playing in my head, I was in a mf car chase... AS I WAS PEAKING ON ADDY. The adrenaline was unlike anything ive ever experienced JFL.

Car Chase Bronco GIF
I gassed it to the highway and started absolutely flooring it. Could not lose them for the life of me. The way I got rid of them was taking an exit the absolute last second with no blinker so they didn't have time to react. That got rid of them for now... but I feel like this ass beating that's coming my way is inevitable. So im kinda fucked their but at least I got that adrenaline rush today. Might need to switch gyms tbh.

But according to the girl "I shouldnt even worry about it" "They are just crazy" What the actual fuck is that... Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Should I just stop talking to the girl or keep going and get my ass kicked.

-A Fucked Norwood

@Clavicular @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @pneumocystosis @coispet @Autismcel @moreroidsmoredates @Azonin @NoseProphecy @Sny
Buy a gun and kill them next time they try jump you.

• +1
Reactions: Nigger
I just had the craziest experience of my life so why not share it on my favorite platform...

So the story starts when I went to the mall last weekend. I completely coincidentally ran into an old family friend because she was the cashier at the store.

We caught up a little bit and talked, and that was it. However thirty minutes after she added me on snapchat. So i was like damn shes into me. Thing is... shes gotta bf. I just said fuck it tho that's her problem. Until it wasnt...

We were flirting on snap and she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I was like dayum she realllyyy wants me. We scheduled a hangout and thats when shit started taking a turn.

I went into the good ol reliable Planet Fitness today hitting chest and back. About 30 minutes into my workout I see a group of seven mfs walk in. The ex boyfriend whos literally 5'4, 3 six foot+ black dudes, and three other white dudes.

These mfs bought day passes and didnt even lift, they were just staring at me. So I sent this snap to the girl.

The moment these mfs took their eyes off of me i slowly slinked out the door like motherfucking pink panther.
Pink Panther Hide GIF

As I was about twenty feet from my car I turn around to double check im not being followed... and there he is the 6'4 black dude comes out of the door looking around for me followed by the other six. I got to my car as fast as possible and took off... end of story.

These dudes ran to their car and started chasing me. I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV... I was like what the actual fuck.

Then the James Bond theme started playing in my head, I was in a mf car chase... AS I WAS PEAKING ON ADDY. The adrenaline was unlike anything ive ever experienced JFL.

Car Chase Bronco GIF
I gassed it to the highway and started absolutely flooring it. Could not lose them for the life of me. The way I got rid of them was taking an exit the absolute last second with no blinker so they didn't have time to react. That got rid of them for now... but I feel like this ass beating that's coming my way is inevitable. So im kinda fucked their but at least I got that adrenaline rush today. Might need to switch gyms tbh.

But according to the girl "I shouldnt even worry about it" "They are just crazy" What the actual fuck is that... Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Should I just stop talking to the girl or keep going and get my ass kicked.

-A Fucked Norwood

@Clavicular @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @pneumocystosis @coispet @Autismcel @moreroidsmoredates @Azonin @NoseProphecy @Sny
Dude picked a fight with Mickey Milkovich damn, buy a gun or a knife man, if you end up killing one of those niggas, you wont be charged. God bless the US police

• +1
i hope they beat the soul out of you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nigger

Pink Panther Hide GIF

Car Chase Bronco GIF

-A Fucked Norwood

ngl thoughts and prayers for you my guy hopefully things dies down quick
tag me on the next thread

@TechnoBoss would @WeiWei sacrifice his life and slay this whore, even if the price is his life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and TechnoBoss
America is fucking shithole. Imagine being killed over date.
Not just in USA . This happens everywhere. Guys get shot up over an ugly girl. most guys can’t get pussy so they value pussy over their life

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
explain comment
It’s directly opposite to the requests noted in (your) post for comedic effect

Basically you are retarded for not getting the joke

Make explosives to blow up those gorrilas 3 dudes enough to kill a man also get an automatic pistols

It’s directly opposite to the requests noted in (your) post for comedic effect

Basically you are retarded for not getting the joke
ye ik just wanted to see if you're autistic enough to get baited jfl

Pink Panther Hide GIF

Car Chase Bronco GIF

-A Fucked Norwood

No girl is worth getting injured for.

miring formatting bhai, kept my brain happy

was crazy hearing about this as it was happening when you were texting me, this is genuinely crazy though. I'd say to just try to avoid them and that girl tbh, but another side of me says to just brutally beat up the midget ex boyfriend and make an example out of him, i highly doubt his friends would want to side with him after he gets humiliated like that
You can get shot for even playing a song referencing the death of a gangster. You think a bunch of black gangsters are just gonna let some white kid beat up their freind and not beat the shit out of him?

Pink Panther Hide GIF

Car Chase Bronco GIF

-A Fucked Norwood

find his IG and talk to him, let him know you didnt know yall were together and say you wont mess with the girl anymore , or simply file a police report and keep a gun with you if legal and make sure ur always in crowded places and you keep attention to your surroundings. Pretty cool story, hope the best for you was a fun read :feelsez:

wtf:lul:

switch gyms call police if it happens again is easily the best option

Pink Panther Hide GIF

Car Chase Bronco GIF

-A Fucked Norwood

Jfl thats crazy