Just almost got jumped (craziest experience of my life GTFIH)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy kinda enjoying life
I just had the craziest experience of my life so why not share it on my favorite platform...

So the story starts when I went to the mall last weekend. I completely coincidentally ran into an old family friend because she was the cashier at the store.

We caught up a little bit and talked, and that was it. However thirty minutes after she added me on snapchat. So i was like damn shes into me. Thing is... shes gotta bf. I just said fuck it tho that's her problem. Until it wasnt...

We were flirting on snap and she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I was like dayum she realllyyy wants me. We scheduled a hangout and thats when shit started taking a turn.

I went into the good ol reliable Planet Fitness today hitting chest and back. About 30 minutes into my workout I see a group of seven mfs walk in. The ex boyfriend whos literally 5'4, 3 six foot+ black dudes, and three other white dudes.

Episode 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

These mfs bought day passes and didnt even lift, they were just staring at me. So I sent this snap to the girl.
Nat

The moment these mfs took their eyes off of me i slowly slinked out the door like motherfucking pink panther.
Pink Panther Hide GIF

As I was about twenty feet from my car I turn around to double check im not being followed... and there he is the 6'4 black dude comes out of the door looking around for me followed by the other six. I got to my car as fast as possible and took off... end of story.

I FUCKING WISH IT ENDED THERE

These dudes ran to their car and started chasing me. I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV... I was like what the actual fuck.

Then the James Bond theme started playing in my head, I was in a mf car chase... AS I WAS PEAKING ON ADDY. The adrenaline was unlike anything ive ever experienced JFL.

Car Chase Bronco GIF
I gassed it to the highway and started absolutely flooring it. Could not lose them for the life of me. The way I got rid of them was taking an exit the absolute last second with no blinker so they didn't have time to react. That got rid of them for now... but I feel like this ass beating that's coming my way is inevitable. So im kinda fucked their but at least I got that adrenaline rush today. Might need to switch gyms tbh.

Nat two

But according to the girl "I shouldnt even worry about it" "They are just crazy" What the actual fuck is that... Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Should I just stop talking to the girl or keep going and get my ass kicked.

-A Fucked Norwood

@Clavicular @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @pneumocystosis @coispet @Autismcel @moreroidsmoredates @Azonin @NoseProphecy @Sny

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DanishMogger1900, kiyopon, MazoNitNit and 64 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Jova and 9 others
NGL go buy a gun. Get ready to blast some dudes who mess with you.

Imagine tryna jump a guy cause ur girl is a whore :feelswhy:

Are you 21?

Cause i checked the laws for ur you it says A person who is 18-20 years old and without the referenced military qualifications must have a permit to carry concealed.

You can do a private transfer of a handgun i think where u live. It says you must be at least 18 years old to openly carry a firearm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, callisto, RAMU KAKA and 27 others
Don't talk to the girl and also get ready to get blood on your hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj and 2 others
leave bro, deadass been in the exact same situation as you, the ex situation always makes things more of a headache, plus he's clearly the textbook retarded jealous type and even knows ur gym so unless u got 7 niggas wiliing to back u there's no point, plenty of other hoes man you'll be fine and have better peace of mind

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel and 11 others
You can prob die if they jump you. I would file a police report as well so if its a gun shooting you won't get fucked in courts

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, datboijj, Jova and 3 others
don't die for nyash bro

go to a new gym maybe?

but i doubt the kid will have those 6 other guys on hand at all times, they have lives too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, PseudoMaxxer, kiyopon and 22 others
not joking some guys can be crazy enough to shoot you in the head. block and delete that bitch and dont mess with her again. a used up stinky hole is not worth losing your life over. and she tryin to gaslight you saying they wont do anything. how the fuck is she suppose to know that? dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Niggamaxxer, callisto and 22 others
About to end up a biblical statistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Yeah get a gun in your car or something.

or get a holster but don't conceal it.
i have guns in my house will keep a pistol in my glovebox for worst case scenarios

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 11 others
i have guns in my house will keep a pistol in my glovebox for worst case scenarios
Yeah getting jumped can lead to death. Please file a report. So when u defend yourself you will be good.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, futuregigamogger and 8 others
Bro Stop talking to her and get a firearm or Something unironically. Literally 7 dudes trynna fuck u Up, u gotta defend urself

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 8 others
Bro Stop talking to her and get a firearm or Something unironically. Literally 7 dudes trynna fuck u Up, u gotta defend urself
Legit 7 dudes = Death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gus17, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 9 others
bro this hoe doesn't care about your safety whatsoever, get as far away as possible

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, VenatorLuparius, Gus17 and 13 others
Yo what the fuck.

Good idea but this girl doesn't sound worth it. No one wants a murder charge just to get some poon.

Glad you're okay. Stray strapped from now on though. I just don't know what the law will be like if you take medications (addy) and have a gun on you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
Yo what the fuck.

Good idea but this girl doesn't sound worth it. No one wants a murder charge just to get some poon.

Glad you're okay. Stray strapped from now on though. I just don't know what the law will be like if you take medications (addy) and have a gun on you.
Yeah that's true.

Imagine getting jumped by 4 dudes over pussy such beta simps in this world.

I would never lose my life over pussy. Maybe Money but pussy is crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, futuregigamogger and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Tales from Norwood reaper :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, User28823 and 4 others
Yeah getting jumped can lead to death. Please file a report. So when u defend yourself you will be good.
Agreed. The best case would be to msg the girl, and tell her you will file a police report on everyone if they keep messing with you (including her), and to obviously tell her to kick rocks and get her life together. Make sure to make it clear that your not interested in her romantically in a punctual (non disrespectful) manner.

When a women tells you her ex is toxic, what she really means is that she's even more toxic. Trash attracts trash. She's like a wrapper grouped with a bunch of random shit at the edge of the sidewalk. She's probably dopamine farming the situation, and i bet if you try to do anything with her, the guy will suddenly pop up and do something crazier. Wouldn't be surprised if they were still together. Likely situation is that shes the prime motivator of getting her ex riled up against you. They probably argue and cheat constantly. One conclusion is that the only way he knows you, is if she was going behind his back. Maybe he saw msg's and put two and two together. Second conclusion is that she is mentioning you in some way. Both situations imply that she is the main perpetrator, or at the least, still in a relationship.

Assuming this isn't larp of course (which i think it is). If you get messed up or killed you will only blame yourself for being a loser. I would have blocked this trash way before this situation manifested. You dont need to get a gun, as that will ironically put yourself in a deeper pit if you ever decide to use it. But make sure to make her aware that she will get in trouble if this occurs again. Since she's likely the perpetrator and definitely the prime motivator, the situation will get fixed quickly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gus17, poopoohead, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Imagine doing all this for a bih who gonna ride a new dick in a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, VenatorLuparius, dna_cel and 18 others
Yeah that's true.

Imagine getting jumped by 4 dudes over pussy such beta simps in this world.

I would never lose my life over pussy. Maybe Money but pussy is crazy
you would lose your life over some imaginary numbers on a screen that the feds can print endless amounts of? lol

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender
u better be strapped next time u leave the house.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, datboijj, Jova and 4 others
Every single molecule

You gotta stop talking to her

She might set you up or something in the long-run, I've legit seen people getting attacked by their gfs exs YEARS later, and they almost got killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Gus17, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
you would lose your life over some imaginary numbers on a screen that the feds can print endless amounts of? lol
Nothing imaginary about the affect money has on our lives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, Jova and 6 others
Salty ass guy wanted to fuck you up as a way of getting back at the girl smh. He needs to reevaluate his priorities since he shouldn’t be targeting a stranger especially 7 guys deep

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Jova, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Every single molecule

You gotta stop talking to her

She might set you up or something in the long-run, I've legit seen people getting attacked by their gfs exes YEARS later, and they almost got killed
Third world country shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MiroslavBulldosex, Bushman and 4 others
Money has risk. The more money the earn the more you become a target.

Let's say i own a 1 mil house my family is a target. So i would either die for my property which is basically money.

So yeah depends on the amount of money.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, dopaminebeyondfried, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Nothing imaginary about the affect money has our lives.
yes but you can earn infinite amounts of it. this isnt slavery where you re limited to a finite amount

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender and NoseProphecy
fuck this is one of the only long ish threads that i couldn't stop reading once i started lol

very suspenseful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
Money has risk. The more money the earn the more you become a target.

Let's say i own a 1 mil house my family is a target. So i would either die for my property which is basically money.

So yeah depends on the amount of money.
what? you said your family . that has nothing to do with the house lol

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
yes but you can earn infinite amounts of it. this isnt slavery where you re limited to a finite amount
Money is fake but everyone values it PEOPLE EVEN KILL FOR IT.

Yes i would die for MONEY I EARNED.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and TechnoBoss
what? you said your family . that has nothing to do with the house lol
Family lives in my house. Family is being housed in my house which i brought with money.

My family will have net postive in my life saving me money.

It's all connected.

Kids grow up become rich and help me so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and TechnoBoss
I low-key expected her to be behind it all

But keep low profile from now on. Those guys are clearly out of their minds, find some way to make your identity and address anonymous. Never underestimate the crazy of crazy people. Changing gyms is a no-brainer

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, futuregigamogger, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
Money is fake but everyone values it PEOPLE EVEN KILL FOR IT.

Yes i would die for MONEY I EARNED.
low IQ. money cant be stolen nowadays anyways everything is digital. your scenario makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I low-key expected her to be behind it all

But keep low profile from now on. Those guys are clearly out of their minds, find some way to make your identity and address anonymous. Never underestimate the crazy of crazy people
Im legit paranoid im not getting caught lacking i assume everyone is out to kill better be safe then sorry.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, TUSSELEIF and TechnoBoss
I’d do the same thing if I were him tho ngl. Talking to a new dude after a day is crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, IvanTheSpaceBiker, dna_cel and 10 others
I’d do the same thing if I were him tho ngl
You gonna chase a dude down in a car with 7 goons for some whore who doesn't want you anymore?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, futuregigamogger and 5 others
low IQ. money cant be stolen nowadays anyways everything is digital. your scenario makes no sense
You live under a rock. Money can be stolen by being hacked, people breaking to your house to steal things, people taking your kids who are worth money.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, MiroslavBulldosex, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
NGL go buy a gun. Get ready to blast some dudes who mess with you.

Imagine tryna jump a guy cause ur girl is a whore :feelswhy:

Are you 21?

Cause i checked the laws for ur you it says A person who is 18-20 years old and without the referenced military qualifications must have a permit to carry concealed.

You can do a private transfer of a handgun i think where u live. It says you must be at least 18 years old to openly carry a firearm
don’t listen to this guy

wtf bro, buy a fucking gun? he can de-escalate the situation by simply either switching gym or messaging the guy in a calm manner to sort out the situation

this advice is a death sentence

“yeah broo!!!! buy a gun!!! don’t get cucked by him don’t let him beat you up don’t call a truce with him that’s cucked as fuck haha!!!! risk your life because some 5’2 twink pulled up to your gym and stared you down with some black guys”

like seriously what??

ever heard of chekhov’s gun? when the gun is introduced to the narrative it’ll most likely fire soon, and it’ll most likely be OP

anyways, @NorwoodAscender , i’d recommend to take a pacifist approach and think with your brain, and not your fists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer, kicktheslowflow and 5 others
You gonna chase a dude down in a car with 7 goons for some whore who doesn't want you anymore?
Nah probably would punch a wall and listen to drake tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 12 others
ik alot of niggas are telling u to stop talking to her

but ngl

me personally, i'd have a hard time doing that because then ur letting him win lol

ur letting urself get intimidated

if it were me,

i'd fuck his gf raw send it to him

then blast all of their brains out the next day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, IvanTheSpaceBiker, dna_cel and 15 others
You live under a rock. Money can be stolen by being hacked, people breaking to your house to steal things, people taking your kids who are worth money.
how is being hacked gonna cost you your life? if you get hacked you cant find the person. you re just low IQ bro

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
ik alot of niggas are telling u to stop talking to her

but ngl

me personally, i'd have a hard time doing that because then ur letting him win lol

ur letting urself get intimidated

if it were me,

i'd fuck his gf raw send it to him

then blast all of their brains out
sure u would bud. this isnt an action movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, IvanTheSpaceBiker, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
All this for a foid...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, datboijj, capitalV and 3 others