Asian coworker and my white cock. What started it.

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
So, as I stated in the previous post here, my Asian coworker blew me in my office at work a few years back. As I had said this started because she got handsy with me. This is what happened. I was walking through a series of doorways at work and one of them was a vacant hall that you need a key to get through. She came through the door behind me and as I said, “Hang on, the keys are in my pocket.” She said “I’ll get them.” And before I could set the boxes down she reached into the WRONG pocket or the right one depending on how you look at it, grabs my cock, and literally starts rubbing it in her hand. I couldn’t believe this was happening and immediately got hard while this short, married Asian slut is looking right into my eyes and stroking me through my pocket. We can hear someone coming through the doors and she immediately takes her hand back from my pocket, acts like nothing happened and goes about her business. If you read the last story you know what happened next lol. For those of you asking, no I’m not sharing photos, complete disregard for a persons privacy. It’s anonymous for a reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Patient A

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Hamdan, KhatcodaiA3 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and SidharthTheSlayer
So, as I stated in the previous post here, my Asian coworker blew me in my office at work a few years back. As I had said this started because she got handsy with me. This is what happened. I was walking through a series of doorways at work and one of them was a vacant hall that you need a key to get through. She came through the door behind me and as I said, “Hang on, the keys are in my pocket.” She said “I’ll get them.” And before I could set the boxes down she reached into the WRONG pocket or the right one depending on how you look at it, grabs my cock, and literally starts rubbing it in her hand. I couldn’t believe this was happening and immediately got hard while this short, married Asian slut is looking right into my eyes and stroking me through my pocket. We can hear someone coming through the doors and she immediately takes her hand back from my pocket, acts like nothing happened and goes about her business. If you read the last story you know what happened next lol. For those of you asking, no I’m not sharing photos, complete disregard for a persons privacy. It’s anonymous for a reason.
Is she gl at least ?

youre like a white dude obsessed with asian feet

you got your tiny dick rubbed by a subhuman asian. hows this a story?