Girl sucked my cock for what i was wearing

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
Was walking in the mall, keep in mind im 5’1 and my shoulders are 14.5 inches.
Went to the food court, lots of women there so i decided to approach one.
Of course shitty social skills so i got rejected, i lift my hand up to scratch my head and my sleeve comes down, revealing my watch. The lady says, “actually… you know what, do you want your dick sucked?” I was like
“Ayo but sure, this is a calithe watch”
The bitch said “yeah sure ill get it for my boyfriend” JFL she was cheating on her boyfriend with me. Went to the bathroom and while she was taking of my pants, she said “wow you smell really good!” I was wearing nautica voyage.
She then sucked me off and i lasted 43 ish minutes and then she begged for me to fuck her but i said no cause she was low htb jfl.

Anyway, get yourself a calithe watch and nautica voyage, this is what happens.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: logicel369, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gongoz and 24 others
Mumbai writers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, PrinceLuenLeoncur, negawattlol and 40 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Funnyunenjoyer1, gribsufer1 and 12 others
1A0E6377 E8EE 46DB B2E2 B986E3EA09BF
67ACAB1D 42D2 4EBD 8D60 31D7C6AD0BE1
what wuz that?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Grey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, oldcel2002, owlofathena and 5 others
Unfunny , unoriginal, hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
fking chud strikes again

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
Tales from some torture room in Arkham Asylum

• +1
Reactions: Jova
March 24 go to TikTok with your unfunny bs
jfl i thought you’ve been here forever you’ve only been here a year bro stop larping as some supreme grandfather of this

jfl i thought you’ve been here forever you’ve only been here a year bro stop larping as some supreme grandfather of this
I joined in 500b/c but you wouldn’t know anything about that you ugly runt.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Of course shitty social skills so i got rejected, i lift my hand up to scratch my head and my sleeve comes down, revealing my watch. The lady says, “actually… you know what, do you want your dick sucked?” I was like
The bitch said “yeah sure ill get it for my boyfriend” JFL she was cheating on her boyfriend with me. Went to the bathroom and while she was taking of my pants, she said “wow you smell really good!” I was wearing nautica voyage.
She then sucked me off and i lasted 43 ish minutes and then she begged for me to fuck her but i said no cause she was low htb jfl.

What a nice little tale, Joker from the literal arkham asylum aint got nothing on you!!

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN and oldcel2002
You didn’t even try to make the story look real bro

• +1
I wasn’t old enough jfl. Wannabe funny faggot. Hang yourself you mirror breaking mutt.
Wallah iirc i’ve been mewing since around 11 years old im 16 now hang yourself being bp for longer means nothing

i’ve been mewing since around 11 years ol im 16 now hang yourself being bp for longer means nothing
Absolute water. :soy::soy::soy::soy: Mewing.
Go and talk about calithe watches with your other unfunny fags in a TikTok comment section.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and BrahminBoss
Absolute water. :soy::soy::soy::soy: Mewing.
Go and talk about calithe watches with your other unfunny fags in a TikTok comment section.
thats literally how i remember when i started bp also cope mewing stops future recession and is a natural retainer for after you have braces, i havent worn my retainer in 2 years and my top teeth are perfect and my bottom are slightly deviated

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
thats literally how i remember when i started bp also cope mewing stops future recession and is a natural retainer for after you have braces, i havent worn my retainer in 2 years and my top teeth are perfect and my bottom are slightly deviated
I couldn’t give a fuck, you’re still ugly.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Andromedacel
top 5 things that never happened

Get rep farmes you fucking cucks

just wear supreme, vlone and bape theory

So, what actually happened? She exchanged a blowjob for a Calithe?

So, what actually happened? She exchanged a blowjob for a Calithe?
No she just did it cause i had a calithe on, she giggled a little when i whipped out my 3 incher tho

No she just did it cause i had a calithe on, she giggled a little when i whipped out my 3 incher tho
Did she laugh when she saw your penis is only about 8 cm?

Was she beautiful? If a Calithe can attract beautiful women, not just some subhumans, I'm gonna buy one, too.

Then you woke up and it was all a dream(apart from the 5’1 and 14.5 inch shoulders)

• JFL
Reactions: mog222