My experiences as a group punching bag.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I thought I’d do a little ramble post about my childhood as a group punching bag, the lowest SMV in my friend group, I was always the shortest, fattest, and ugliest of my friends when I was growing up (5th-11th grade) and I believe it severely impacted my self esteem, confidence, and social skills.

So I met my friends in 5th grade after moving into a new district, elementary school was fine for me, I was pretty popular and well liked, I got made fun of for my height sometimes but it was just teasing, some girls had crushes on me and I had many friends, however when I went into my new district I was completely unknown, and I had to make new friends. So I met my first 2 friends by jestermaxxing on the first day of school, I told them that I was a watermelon and acted like a retard, they found me amusing and welcomed me into their friend group. For the first year I knew them everything was fine, they were good friends to me and treated me well, however this all changed in 6th grade. This is when they started trolling me, I was a bit tubby around this time so they would always grab my man boobs and made me extremely insecure about my body, I eventually refused to be seen without a hoodie and never took my shirt off to go in the pool, keep in mind I wasn’t even fat, I had a small belly from eating snacks and some man boobs, but I wasn’t even overweight for my age and height. But yeah this time period still wasn’t that bad, it got far worse in junior high school.

So in 7th grade this is where the true hell begins, I was added to a group chat by my 2 friends and this is how I started to get to know my whole friend group, there was about 7 kids in the chat including me, and it didn’t take long for me to become the most hated. The fat jokes continued, the man boob grabbing became a daily occurrence, they would slap my neck and my head because I had a buzz cut, and they had a separate group chat that only excluded me and whenever I would find out about it they’d just make a new separate group chat without me. They also started making fun of my height because I pretty much stopped growing and got left behind in terms of height. I barely got invited anywhere to hang out with them but when I did, they would just beat me up and tease me the whole time, I mean they weren’t legit punching me because that would be too far, but I would get taken down, slapped up, etc.

Fast forward to high school and the torture continued, however some new methods were introduced, I started playing video games with them as I finally got an Xbox just to play with them (I previously had a ps4) and they made it a nightmare for me. I would get called trash and shit at every game I played, I’d get kicked out of lobbies, cursed out, they’d call me fat boy, annoying, and short, and whenever I tried to defend myself (I mostly stayed silent and just endured the treatment) the whole group would jump in and start making of me with even worse insults, so I tended to stay in my place. They also started making fun of me for being KHHV, and told me that I just have to be confident to get a girlfriend, despite them basically calling me subhuman for years. So yeah from 9th to 11th grade my friends would basically just insult me 24/7, exclude me, and beat me up.

Now we have reached the present day, I became black pilled around the middle of 11th grade and ascended over the summer, I also distanced myself away from my friends and spend my days rotting by myself scrolling through this forum. They treat me far better now because I am the best looking of the group, but I’m still a turbo manlet autist so I have no girlfriend. All of my friends have lost their virginity, and have girlfriends, jobs, money, and cars. I am still KHHV, broke, jobless, and I failed my road test three times. I am going to community college soon and as of now I am the least successful of my friends, I have absolutely nothing and they all life mog me. You’d think that the evil bullies would eventually lose in life and I’d surpass them, but life is no fairy tale.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, shalomnigga, wishIwasSalludon and 9 others
someone’s got the be the punching bag man. just unlucky it had to be you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Tallest person here, say∅ and 4 others
I went through the same thing brutal man those console parties were the worst always getting insulted 24/7 even without saying anything 😹 and then trying to defend yourself would just end in conflict and those guys would just put you back in your place.

Bullying trauma stays with you forever even if you ascend yh people will treat you alot better but you'll still be a abused dog from all those years of negative reinforment also most of those bullies will most likely live a better life than you don't believe those lies about "ohh karma will get those bullies brooo" JFL never began for us but hope things turn better for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Maalik, lemonnz and 3 others
I went through the same thing brutal man those console parties were the worst always getting insulted 24/7 even without saying anything 😹 and then trying to defend yourself would just end in conflict and those guys would just put you back in your place.

Bullying trauma stays with you forever even if you ascend yh people will treat you alot better but you'll still be an abused dog from all those years of negative reinforment.
so glad someone relates, I’d get mogged in COD and get called a short ugly retard in a span of 2 minutes JFL

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
How did you ascend and still end up as khhv?

I'm going to read it just because you have a cute girl with short hair as Avi

Damn they bullied you

And did you start exercising to remedy it? Fat is a changeable defect, so there is always hope

I hit my fake friends from high school in the face practicing boxing, they had isolated me and treated me a little badly.

At the time I felt guilty, but it was worth making someone bleed.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I thought I’d do a little ramble post about my childhood as a group punching bag, the lowest SMV in my friend group, I was always the shortest, fattest, and ugliest of my friends when I was growing up (5th-11th grade) and I believe it severely impacted my self esteem, confidence, and social skills.

So I met my friends in 5th grade after moving into a new district, elementary school was fine for me, I was pretty popular and well liked, I got made fun of for my height sometimes but it was just teasing, some girls had crushes on me and I had many friends, however when I went into my new district I was completely unknown, and I had to make new friends. So I met my first 2 friends by jestermaxxing on the first day of school, I told them that I was a watermelon and acted like a retard, they found me amusing and welcomed me into their friend group. For the first year I knew them everything was fine, they were good friends to me and treated me well, however this all changed in 6th grade. This is when they started trolling me, I was a bit tubby around this time so they would always grab my man boobs and made me extremely insecure about my body, I eventually refused to be seen without a hoodie and never took my shirt off to go in the pool, keep in mind I wasn’t even fat, I had a small belly from eating snacks and some man boobs, but I wasn’t even overweight for my age and height. But yeah this time period still wasn’t that bad, it got far worse in junior high school.

So in 7th grade this is where the true hell begins, I was added to a group chat by my 2 friends and this is how I started to get to know my whole friend group, there was about 7 kids in the chat including me, and it didn’t take long for me to become the most hated. The fat jokes continued, the man boob grabbing became a daily occurrence, they would slap my neck and my head because I had a buzz cut, and they had a separate group chat that only excluded me and whenever I would find out about it they’d just make a new separate group chat without me. They also started making fun of my height because I pretty much stopped growing and got left behind in terms of height. I barely got invited anywhere to hang out with them but when I did, they would just beat me up and tease me the whole time, I mean they weren’t legit punching me because that would be too far, but I would get taken down, slapped up, etc.

Fast forward to high school and the torture continued, however some new methods were introduced, I started playing video games with them as I finally got an Xbox just to play with them (I previously had a ps4) and they made it a nightmare for me. I would get called trash and shit at every game I played, I’d get kicked out of lobbies, cursed out, they’d call me fat boy, annoying, and short, and whenever I tried to defend myself (I mostly stayed silent and just endured the treatment) the whole group would jump in and start making of me with even worse insults, so I tended to stay in my place. They also started making fun of me for being KHHV, and told me that I just have to be confident to get a girlfriend, despite them basically calling me subhuman for years. So yeah from 9th to 11th grade my friends would basically just insult me 24/7, exclude me, and beat me up.

Now we have reached the present day, I became black pilled around the middle of 11th grade and ascended over the summer, I also distanced myself away from my friends and spend my days rotting by myself scrolling through this forum. They treat me far better now because I am the best looking of the group, but I’m still a turbo manlet autist so I have no girlfriend. All of my friends have lost their virginity, and have girlfriends, jobs, money, and cars. I am still KHHV, broke, jobless, and I failed my road test three times. I am going to community college soon and as of now I am the least successful of my friends, I have absolutely nothing and they all life mog me. You’d think that the evil bullies would eventually lose in life and I’d surpass them, but life is no fairy tale.
I just hate the fact that this is the fate some like us have to have, wtf did I do in the previous life to deserve these subhuman genes

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
Damn they bullied you

And did you start exercising to remedy it? Fat is a changeable defect, so there is always hope

I hit my fake friends from high school in the face practicing boxing, they had isolated me and treated me a little badly.

At the time I felt guilty, but it was worth making someone bleed.
No I just starved myself and lost the weight, they would all beat my ass to this day, so no hope of ever exacting my revenge. I guess my ultimate revenge would be life mogging them eventually but right now they are winning because I pretty much have the worst possible life that a man could have at my age

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
No I just starved myself and lost the weight, they would all beat my ass to this day, so no hope of ever exacting my revenge. I guess my ultimate revenge would be life mogging them eventually but right now they are winning because I pretty much have the worst possible life that a man could have at my age
You are not alone, many of us are going through shitty times.

Don't let resentment consume you

It was difficult for me to get rid of those negative feelings but it is better to live in peace

I'm going to read it just because you have a cute girl with short hair as Avi
That’s not a girl you faggot retard, :lul: it’s Rodrick

• JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx
this could've been me but I was average height and since I was tubby people thought I could beat them up and I used to be good at verbally attacking people so I never really got bullied. in my friend group there is this one manlet who is the group punching bag not cause he is ugly but because he is annoying and autistic (not diagnosed just speculated by everyone)
I never really bullied the punching bag ,but your post has inspired me to be kinder and I will try help him not get bullied

• Love it
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
It’s because you’re non NT. But the shortest & fattest usually pity maxxes anyways

I feel for you, but what did you expect? You literally conditioned them to treat you like that by 1. Refusing to leave the group and 2. Not doing anything back

I guess it’s all water under the bridge, don’t worry, your exp is rather common but at least you’ve seen the ugly side of people now. Don’t let it make you too resentful, people will treat you decently if you treat yourself with respect

My "friends" made plans without me & made me feel left out aswell. Atleast it makes you see the superficial side of humans and you take ppl less seriously (in my case)