Hallucinations

M

Mealworm

Solstice
The first time I hallucinated from lack of sleep was intense. During the day, I was walking back from school, not really paying attention. Suddenly, I heard voices nearby. When I looked up, I saw two huge guys wearing welding masks by my front door. I threw my hands up, ready to throw hands, but they disappeared before I could say anything. Later that night, around 11 pm, I was on my phone when I noticed a weird distortion, like a web, on the screen. Ignored it at first, but then I saw this giant spider, way bigger than anything we have around here, chilling on my couch. Freaked out, I started throwing stuff at it, but it felt so real, especially when it started hissing at me. Things just got crazier from there. More spiders appeared, then mosquitoes, and suddenly, there was this swarm of flies. I was swatting at them like crazy, convinced it was all my fault for leaving a door or window open. When I walked upstairs, there was this little 4ft guy, the most horrible, horrific creature I've ever seen. When I darted upstairs, there's a hallway on the left and to the right is my living room. So, when I darted upstairs, I almost came directly in contact with this weird looking thing. And when it saw me, it fled into the hallway, didn't run, but just fled. I was so scared I fell, man. On my patio, there were a crowd of people, and some of them were waving and beckoning at me. Ended up barricading myself upstairs, too freaked out to wake anyone else up. But even up there, the hallucinations didn't stop. I was seeing parties in my shed, people waving at me through windows, you name it. I even stared down a window for ages, thinking someone was watching me. It wasn't until morning that I started to come back to reality, realizing none of it could've been real. Finally managed to get some sleep. A weird black goo thing was haunting me though.

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, bluntmullet and whiteislandpill
And all those spiders were tarantula sized

IMG 2906

How long were you without sleep?

my hallucinations are never vivid, they're always very vague and shapeless. i'm too grounded to reality to have delusions and see things that are not there.

088BA91D 4DDB 488D B18E 866F893A71C5

• JFL
Reactions: bluntmullet
take ur meds buddy