I saw a guy get cucked in real life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
At a concert, I was at the bar table drinking a beer with my cousin and I saw a guy and his girl approach one of the band members. Suddenly the foid forgot all about her cuck boyfriend and started hugging and getting touchy with the band member as the poor cuck just stood by like a dog next to his owner. I saw the girl give the band member her number and the cuck just didn’t seem to be phased.

I think guys who are in relationships with used up women expect to get to cucked, so it’s not shocking when it finally happens

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
At a concert, I was at the bar table drinking a beer with my cousin and I saw a guy and his girl approach one of the band members. Suddenly the foid forgot all about her cuck boyfriend and started hugging and getting touchy with the band member as the poor cuck just stood by like a dog next to his owner. I saw the girl give the band member her number and the cuck just didn’t seem to be phased.

I think guys who are in relationships with used up women expect to get to cucked, so it’s not shocking when it finally happens
should i edge before i sleep so i can get a wet dream

I get cucked everyday

for whatever reason I helped pick up this girls belongings that fell from her bag and she didn't even utter a simply thank you, not to mention I had her interested in me a few months prior and just fumbled because I didn't feel like going out

she's going out with a 5'6 Ltn now though so I just get even more cucked becuase she could have been mine