Amblyopia & Asymmetry

AllBrainsNeedednow

AllBrainsNeedednow

Otoplasty nah, everything else then Ascension!
Boyos I got Asymmetry out the ying fuckin yang. But here's the thing. It bothers Me mostly when it's my eye, because I know I can surgically fix or hide/mask the rest. So why should I care? Cuz itz muh midface, eyes are the soul etc etc. Thoughts on fixing this? I want Tom's Cruise's eyes when he was in his 30s. not literally, lease dont build a fuckin' time machine and go back and... just tell me wtf makes sense for these fucked up eyes, its like the skin right underneath gets wrinkly and surgeons want to charge just to smell them on Skype for 15mins. I know I got other bigger issues with my damn glabellar, soon to be scheded for a resection and fat filler in a few months.

Attachments

• Me Eyes 3.jpg
    Me Eyes 3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
  • MeEyes1.jpg
    MeEyes1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
what’s wrong w ur eyes

I have worse pictures, but the dark circles and wrinkles are worse than they appear in that picture.. I'm guess restylane is all i should do?

It’s really not that bad man

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Appreciate that, well I will create another Thread here tonight on my skullcelness, I've been taking DHT blockers and minox so I can kinda still Skull fraud some. But can't hide my temporal hallowing and my hairline is still way too high and uneven. hoping Dr. Epp can fix since he already agreed to fix the temp hallows.

figure if I fix that. and my jaw (surgery scheded.) and my nose (afterward to make sure there is great harmony by above avg rhino surgeon), then I will start to see some serious life changing results in IOIs. I'm short so I still need to either get on TRT/ bulk up & do neckmaxxing.

Last edited: