America can be as peaceful as China if they utilize this one method

lunin7

lunin7

💉
China is a fairly stable society unlike America, though it’s ironic how we are supposedly the most powerful country.

What is a powerful country? A powerful country in my definition is a country with unity and justice for all even though the second suggestion (equality) isn’t a natural concept.

America is becoming a powerless country by the year, the people are falling, the evil is growing, and weakness is more prevalent as well.

All America has to do is give their citizens the idea of being a good samaritan with benefits. They give their citizens a check everytime they’re on their best behavior. I know it sounds ridiculous but the people will eat up anything, they could care less about privacy long as they’re getting paid.

If America were to offer benefits for being a good citizen then crimes would go down by 50% or 30% if you want to be realistic, the problem is the American system is exceeding people’s limit for how hard they can work, hence some resort to destruction such as theft, the rest are people who had terrible parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, Abhorrence, xegigi and 1 other person

>China
>Fairly stable society

PICK ONE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergraycel, Lynxress, maxxmclooks and 4 others
all in favor of the greater good bhai. notice how none of those are recent? genocide is a net positive when used to weed out undesirabilities.
Historically speaking, those are VERY recent.

how bout post industrial revolution? we'll judge further based on how they progress. so far so good it seems.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
how bout post industrial revolution? we'll judge further based on how they progress. so far so good it seems.
The seditious and revolutionary spirit of the Han cannot be tempered or quelled by technology or industrial development.

You just wait. Another Wikipedia entry is soon to come

• +1
To be fair they do a good job of making sure the people don’t act out like other western countries.

There will be some bad apples but China has been doing good in keeping citizens on their best behavior.

Those wars also do not shape the modern society today even though they were recent, most people during those times have passed

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
>china
>peaceful
my nigguh tripping:ROFLMAO:

• +1
The seditious and revolutionary spirit of the Han cannot be tempered or quelled by technology or industrial development.

You just wait. Another Wikipedia entry is soon to come
damn nigga why'd you suddenly start talking like a character from an animated history movie? no revolution with all the b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶w̶a̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ social conditioning and monitoring happening in that country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Eternal_
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, Abhorrence and xegigi
Nigga fuck you, copying my comment without even leaving a rep.
i unironically didnt even look at the thread responses

here have ur rep

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Eternal_
well yes, they’ve had thousands of years to create an ethnically homogenous society

vs america which has been around for 300 years and imports millions of spics

• +1