AMERICA WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THE NEXT CENTURY

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Americas days are numbered. Each day is one closer to collapse. Americas influence continues to decrease across the globe and with a retard like Biden in office, it’s no suprise this is happening

Either Washington DC gets nuked by North Korea or Americans are forced to accept their Chinese masters. It’s over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Michael Myers, MrGlutton and 6 others
I doubt it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and Shrek2OnDvD
I doubt it
America as a country might exist but it’ll be nowhere near as powerful. China will beat the US at some point and it wont be long before the US has lost most of its influence. Empires never live forever, America has reached its peak long ago and now its starting to dwindle

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Blue, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Shrek2OnDvD
America as a country might exist but it’ll be nowhere near as powerful. China will beat the US at some point and it wont be long before the US has lost most of its influence. Empires never live forever, America has reached its peak long ago and now its starting to dwindle
America’s only been the main superpower for the last 30 years. American culture is spread everywhere where is Chinese and Russian culture of a sample a much more concentrated in the host country so I think even if America will become weaker it will still be a power just less so.
The melting pot of America that I think has definitely changed and I think more people are starting to embrace anti immigrant ideologies and I think that will cause some internal disarray

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
China will become the number 1 economic superpower in a few decades or maybe soonish. USA will still be an empire though. USA will still be number 1 in global culture. We'll see though

• +1
Americas days are numbered. Each day is one closer to collapse. Americas influence continues to decrease across the globe and with a retard like Biden in office, it’s no suprise this is happening

Either Washington DC gets nuked by North Korea or Americans are forced to accept their Chinese masters. It’s over
View attachment 1337596
View attachment 1337597
View attachment 1337600
This century*

• +1
Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF

• +1
Fall of America will mean a new era of Chinese terror all around the globe, unless Russia gets their shit together, or EU unites. Even though I never liked America, their fall and demise will be literally a APOCALYPSE.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 14867, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
F1G0dpiciYeuGA Yl8c7gErpnwdZkc4C0aoTcadEm6Y

• JFL
Death to Amer*ca
Glory to the people's republic of China

• +1
China had massive problem with water and old age problem that might destroy china

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and micropenis29
India will become the next superpower...

• JFL
Fall of America will mean a new era of Chinese terror all around the globe, unless Russia gets their shit together, or EU unites. Even though I never liked America, their fall and demise will be literally a APOCALYPSE.
True, if it wasnt for america, chinese and russian influence would be unmatched, they could just invade random countries

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Shrek2OnDvD
China had massive problem with water and old age problem that might destroy china
They will just force people to have children. They did it with the one child policy, they can do it again

• +1
Every empire that succumbs to degeneracy and lets its youth get rotten is eventually bound to decline. China is taking precautionary steps by reigniting the whole nationalist movement.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Albeacho, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
atomic bombs

• +1
bookmarked this thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD and Beetlejuice
Based Han moggers

• Woah