TRANNY US SOLDIER KILLS WIFE BECAUSE SHE THREATENED TO EXPOSE HIS CROSS DRESSING FETISH

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

A faggot US soldiers was arrested for murdering his wife because they got into an argument and she threatened to expose his cross dressing fetish. In a fit of rage, he proceed to kill her and drive around with her corpse in his car

Kyle (the soldier arrested for murder) loved to wear women's clothing and makeup, sources tell DailyMail.com, as photos show the corporal posing in full makeup and women's wigs

Kyle's marriage to Shelena was rocky and made worse by dressing as a woman, as he told friends he was considering having a sex change once he left the Army

Him before:

Him after:

Him and his wife:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6403, n0rthface and 9 others
How the hell do these normie looking guys manage to have mistresses, do they know something we don't? His mistress wasn't too shabby looking either.

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Kristin, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
How the hell do these normie looking guys manage to have mistresses.
He mogs average guy tbh. Too bad he’s a tranny and probably getting raped in prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member
Average day in America

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 8244, Spartacus1- and 9 others
How the hell do these normie looking guys manage to have mistresses, do they know something we don't? His mistress wasn't too shabby looking either.
Normie? He is clearly high tier normie at least, do you not see the bones in his face?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
White people are honestly just bored at this point. I have a feeling that 90% of white people are dopamine fried degens that were raised in a comfortable suburban neighborhoods their entire lives with everything being at their fingertips, and now in order to feel "something", they end up doing degenerate shit. In 3rd ethnic world countries, you usually dont see people going out of their way to do weird shit like this, because for those people, being able to survive is a daily struggle. They literally can't find the time to do degen shit even if they wanted to, because they are always wondering where they are going to get their next plate of food from.

(inb4 someone post ethnics doing weird shit thats actually apart of a religion, theres a difference between doing shit for religion, and doing degenerate shit knowing that you are doing degenerate shit, unless white people want to now start making trannymaxxing/crossdressing into a religion, also Inb4 someone blames "tEH JeWs". At some point, you guys are going to have to start taking some accountability instead of blaming everything on another group of people, even if you are getting fooled/manipulated into doing weird shit cause of jews, well then you should know better. How long are you people going to keep up this blame the jew schtick? If you know they are trying to fool/manipulate you into doing things that are bad for you, at some point you are going to have to learn to not listen to them lmao. You know what they say. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times, i deserved to get fooled.")

• +1
White people are honestly just bored at this point. I have a feeling that 90% of white people are dopamine fried degens that were raised in a comfortable suburban neighborhoods their entire lives with everything being at their fingertips, and now in order to feel "something", they end up doing degenerate shit. In 3rd ethnic world countries, you usually dont see people going out of their way to do weird shit like this, because for those people, being able to survive is a daily struggle. They literally can't find the time to do degen shit even if they wanted to, because they are always wondering where they are going to get their next plate of food from.

(inb4 someone post ethnics doing weird shit thats actually apart of a religion, theres a difference between doing shit for religion, and doing degenerate shit knowing that you are doing degenerate shit, unless white people want to now start making trannymaxxing/crossdressing into a religion, also Inb4 someone blames "tEH JeWs". At some point, you guys are going to have to start taking some accountability instead of blaming everything on another group of people, even if you are getting fooled/manipulated into doing weird shit cause of jews, well then you should know better. How long are you people going to keep up this blame the jew schtick? If you know they are trying to fool/manipulate you into doing things that are bad for you, at some point you are going to have to learn to not listen to them lmao. You know what they say. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times, i deserved to get fooled.")
Ethnics are more likely to be LGBT lol, blacks 50x more likely :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and gamma
Ethnics are more likely to be LGBT lol, blacks 50x more likely :lul::lul::lul:
Lmao can you please provide proof to substantiate these claims?

• +1
Lmao can you please provide proof to substantiate these claims?
Here

So results of new research on orientation self-identification — “the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record,” in which Gallup asked more than 120,000 Americans if they personally identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. In short, minority men were more likely to assert such an identity — young African-American and Latino American men approximately 50 percent more likely, and young Asian men about a quarter more — than young white men

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and turkproducer
Here

So results of new research on orientation self-identification — “the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record,” in which Gallup asked more than 120,000 Americans if they personally identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. In short, minority men were more likely to assert such an identity — young African-American and Latino American men approximately 50 percent more likely, and young Asian men about a quarter more — than young white men

You didnt quote this last part

"If we assume the underlying biological-genetic rates are actually the same for different racial groups, then why is it easier for minority men to acknowledge their genuine identities? Blow asks, "Could it be that some men of color have less at stake financially that could be jeopardized by identifying as gay than their white counterparts?" Suggesting that poor African-Americans have more psychological freedom in this area is a challenging idea when being a poor minority is often thought to create psychological burdens.

Here are three questions about these results:

• Is it possible that such rates actually vary for different groups, rather than that people in some groups are more willing to answer the survey question honestly?
  • Would this indicate social and psychological determinants of sexuality?
  • Can we accept such a possibility without displaying prejudice about people's choices of their sexual identities?

* Since even writing a post like this could get me in trouble, let me note about "psychological and moral choice" that — if psychological reality is as "real" as biological reality — then calling it a choice is a contradiction in terms."

• +1

"If we assume the underlying biological-genetic rates are actually the same for different racial groups, then why is it easier for minority men to acknowledge their genuine identities? Blow asks, "Could it be that some men of color have less at stake financially that could be jeopardized by identifying as gay than their white counterparts?" Suggesting that poor African-Americans have more psychological freedom in this area is a challenging idea when being a poor minority is often thought to create psychological burdens.

Here are three questions about these results:

• Is it possible that such rates actually vary for different groups, rather than that people in some groups are more willing to answer the survey question honestly?
  • Would this indicate social and psychological determinants of sexuality?
  • Can we accept such a possibility without displaying prejudice about people's choices of their sexual identities?

* Since even writing a post like this could get me in trouble, let me note about "psychological and moral choice" that — if psychological reality is as "real" as biological reality — then calling it a choice is a contradiction in terms."
This literally doesn’t change anything
It just means ethnics COULD more likely to be open about it (which is liberal cope) even if that is the case, it still destroys your moronic statement :lul:

This literally doesn’t change anything
It just means ethnics COULD more likely to be open about it (which is liberal cope) even if that is the case, it still destroys your moronic statement :lul:
Yes, it also means whites COULD be on the same level as ethnics if not surpass them in their LGBT degeneracy, but they might not be so open about it and so as a result would never admit to being homo which would obviously skew the results. So no, my statement still stands, or is still up for debate 😂.

• +1
Yes, it also means whites COULD be on the same level as ethnics if not surpass them in their LGBT degeneracy, but they might not be so open about it and so as a result would never admit to being homo which would obviously skew the results. So no, my statement still stands, or is still up for debate 😂.
Why wouldn’t Whites be open about it?

whitss are more likely to be liberal cucks and white areas are less homophobic, it’s retard liberal copium.

50x more likely to be an open homosexual degenerate tranny and lives in a harsher poorer environment :lul::ogre:

JFL.

Why wouldn’t Whites be open about it?

whitss are more likely to be liberal cucks and white areas are less homophobic, it’s retard liberal copium.

50x more likely to be an open homosexual degenerate tranny and lives in a harsher poorer environment :lul::ogre:

JFL.

"Why wouldn’t Whites be open about it?

whitss are more likely to be liberal cucks and white areas are less homophobic, it’s retard liberal copium."

IDK about you but white boomer fathers aren't exactly known to be lgbt friendly, maybe white millenial parents will be who knows. White zoomer/millenial kids who have boomer fathers will know that he wont exactly approve of them being lgbt and will probably end up cutting off any financial support to them plus taking them out of his will, which is why they'll hide it.

"50x more likely to be an open homosexual degenerate tranny and lives in a harsher poorer environment"

I could see this being a case as it would be a way for a person to gain some kind income to live off of, but at the same time this exact type of environment, the "harsher poorer" environment you stated, also tends to be the hotbends of the "most alpha, winner takes all, backstabbing masculine" areas on the planet, and being a degen trannie faggot in those places will get you bullied, shunned, beaten up, and worse, killed.

• +1

oh yea it's definitely because minority parents are more tolerant, that's totally what i've been hearing from them