American and Euro girls are looksmatched

Mogs your chink shithole. Don’t make me set the location to Gookastan wherever you live.
As if I don't say that toilets here are flat + 3PSL on average. Anyway, since you insulted my Mongolian shithole here is your favourite tyrone getting chinmogged by a sheboon. @Blackgymmax you need to use this

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24507
Whenever I used tinder in big burgerland cities (Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia etc) almost all foids were 300 kg sheboons. But yeah midwest folks are practically German so those look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
There's a ton of overweight young people (more are in the healthy BMI range but still), I can't go on yubo without seeing 20 landwhales.
See america is so big @cloUder

Octillionaire prob lives in some New York shithole, so we see different things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
%ge is more if you include white Hispanics inb4 meds=curries
There many mutts which aren't counted but that doesn't even matter. 50% is over tier.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Changed my location on hinge from burgerland to Sweden. The standouts are literally looksmatched. Eurocels are gaslighting you can find the same girls here.
At the higher echelons of the looks scale I’d agree. But the average scandanavian girl is better looking than the average American girl.

See america is so big @cloUder

Octillionaire prob lives in some New York shithole, so we see different things
New Yorkers are known for being relatively fit. When I went to France, I didn't see a single young person who was fat. Americans are fat compared to Euros. It only gets worse as you go down South.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, BongMog, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Barely 50% in a so called "white" country. Just lol.
50% is a huge number. A majority. Next most common ethnicity isnt even 50% of that, despite them being younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
50% is a huge number. A majority. Next most common ethnicity isnt even 50% of that, despite them being younger.
It was 99% at one point.

What? America is known for having hot as fuck g irls over here that are easy

Euro-Americans will remain a plurality until 2100. Tiktokcel is talking out of his ass.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Looks234 and khvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Still a plurality in 2055. Obviously a white % of the population is decreasing. Never denied that jfl.
There will be more deathniKS than pinkoids really soon (I lump every deathniK together since there's no point in separating them).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Come to NYC @Shieda_Kayn

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
i spoofed to america and tehrte were so many ethnics,

was nyc tho

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
its a meme, a white girl is a white girl
Not always the case but I only saw 10 white people in my life so I'll stop here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Looks234 and Deleted member 17920
its a meme, a white girl is a white girl
Actually no, American white girls look different than Swedish. Especially chin often is different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Looks234
Actually no, American white girls look different than Swedish. Especially chin often is different
of course, but again it depends on the race, there is the swedish race and the swedish nationality, same for france US etc.
this is why you can find typical swedish girls and others that look like they could live in america for example

of course, but again it depends on the race, there is the swedish race and the swedish nationality, same for france US etc.
this is why you can find typical swedish girls and others that look like they could live in america for example
I mean ethnically Swedish people not immigrants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Chinlet Ascension and St.TikTokcel
If you like classy, phenotypically distinct, slim women, no, it's not even close. American women are worse in every way: Facial aesthetics, body weight, body type, style, attitude, etc.

Changed my location on hinge from burgerland to Sweden. The standouts are literally looksmatched. Eurocels are gaslighting you can find the same girls here.
American girls mog uk to sucide I changed my location from uk to us stacies compared to uk honestly

• +1
only a few types of women gravitate towards dating apps, naturally they're going to be pretty similar regardless of where you are.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
We don't use hinge in eu. Try tinder you'll see the brutal fog

• +1
only a few types of women gravitate towards dating apps, naturally they're going to be pretty similar regardless of where you are.
They are the same whores that you see outside.