Kids on this board are rotten to the core

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
Imagine going through puberty and rotting on .org for years, adapting ideas & naively believing that everything said here is true.
It's over for the average brain synapse from 12-17 year olds on this board, there should be an age restriction to save them from their own 20 iq blackpill fried brains.

Imagine being 16 and thinking about philtrum surgeries instead of being outside with friends or literally just gaming and enjoying life, as if anyone under the age of 18 can really change their situation anyway, you can't get any surgeries.

But you could read some BOTB threads, find out what softmaxxing strategies are good for you and if you really want to get surgeries, read about it now, save them in ur head and then just leave and live a normal life instead of rotting here. Each day spent here is -NT points for you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, zura, Kroker and 10 others
nigga at 14 i was already on incel forums, cuz i didnt know you could actually improve ur looks. too bad i only found out about this forum at like 16 or smtg. i should have heightmaxxed. little kids who find are EXTREMELY LUCKY.

Imagine going through puberty and rotting on .org for years, adapting ideas & naively believing that everything said here is true.
It's over for the average brain synapse from 12-17 year olds on this board, there should be an age restriction to save them from their own 20 iq blackpill fried brains.

Imagine being 16 and thinking about philtrum surgeries instead of being outside with friends or literally just gaming and enjoying life, as if anyone under the age of 18 can really change their situation anyway, you can't get any surgeries.

But you could read some BOTB threads, find out what softmaxxing strategies are good for you and if you really want to get surgeries, read about it now, save them in ur head and then just leave and live a normal life instead of rotting here. Each day spent here is -NT points for you.
Anyone under 17-18 on this site is a fucking idiot. Looks don’t mean anything at that age, any subhuman looking normie can get girls in high school, nothing but self sabotage

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc, spark, russiancelreturns and 3 others
nigga at 14 i was already on incel forums, cuz i didnt know you could actually improve ur looks. too bad i only found out about this forum at like 16 or smtg. i should have heightmaxxed. little kids who find are EXTREMELY LUCKY.
Extremely unlucky*

Nah, it never began for little kids who find this board. Their brains are susceptible to any fucking radical idea that is praised here and they can be easily manipulated by the average .org basement dweller who just wants to see the world burn. Imagine getting rated as a 15 y/o and random people tell you to get surgeries or it's over and you really believe so because an Indian sewerworker called AryanMogger953 told you. There is no way that this will not fuck a kids brain and ingrain self hatred and deep insecurities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc, zura, Kroker and 3 others
I honestly feel bad for them, especially the ones that are on here talking about a list of extensive surgeries they need to have before they can enjoy their life. Chances are they'll never do any surgeries and they'll just rot for the rest of their lives.

कल्पना कीजिए कि आप युवावस्था से गुजर रहे हैं और वर्षों तक .org पर घूमते रहते हैं, विचारों को अपनाते हैं और भोलेपन से विश्वास करते हैं कि यहां जो कुछ भी कहा गया है वह सच है।
इस बोर्ड पर 12-17 वर्ष के बच्चों के औसत मस्तिष्क सिनेप्स के लिए यह खत्म हो गया है, उन्हें अपने स्वयं के 20 आईक्यू ब्लैकपिल तले हुए दिमाग से बचाने के लिए आयु प्रतिबंध होना चाहिए।

कल्पना कीजिए कि आप 16 साल के हैं और दोस्तों के साथ बाहर रहने या वस्तुतः केवल जुआ खेलने और जीवन का आनंद लेने के बजाय फ़िल्ट्रम सर्जरी के बारे में सोच रहे हैं, जैसे कि 18 वर्ष से कम उम्र का कोई भी व्यक्ति वास्तव में अपनी स्थिति को वैसे भी बदल सकता है, आप कोई सर्जरी नहीं करवा सकते।

लेकिन आप कुछ बीओटीबी सूत्र पढ़ सकते हैं, पता लगा सकते हैं कि कौन सी सॉफ्टमैक्सिंग रणनीतियाँ आपके लिए अच्छी हैं और यदि आप वास्तव में सर्जरी करवाना चाहते हैं, तो अभी इसके बारे में पढ़ें, उन्हें अपने दिमाग में सहेजें और फिर बस छोड़ दें और यहां सड़ने के बजाय सामान्य जीवन जिएं। यहां बिताया गया प्रत्येक दिन आपके लिए -NT अंक है।
+1 जवाबप्रतिवेदन

@brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and rand anon
Nah, it never began for little kids who find this board. Their brains are susceptible to any fucking radical idea that is praised here and they can be easily manipulated by the average .org basement dweller who just wants to see the world burn. Imagine getting rated as a 15 y/o and random people tell you to get surgeries or it's over and you really believe so because an Indian sewerworker called AryanMogger953 told you. There is no way that this will not fuck a kids brain and ingrain self hatred and deep insecurities.
except that the conclusion i came to at like 14 years old is still true today.

you can tell if ur subhuman at 14, i dont feel brainwashed. i feel that i just know what i have to do to look bettr.

imma have to get 3 more surgeries. the plan hasnt changed. failos remain the same

I honestly feel bad for them, especially the ones that are on here talking about a list of extensive surgeries they need to have before they can enjoy their life. Chances are they'll never do any surgeries and they'll just rot for the rest of their lives.
yeaah, if they focus on retarded shit. i focus on moneymaxxing, thats why i already got 1 surgery and im gonna get a few more. and im only 18. saved up for 2 years for rhinoplasty

except that the conclusion i came to at like 14 years old is still true today.

you can tell if ur subhuman at 14, i dont feel brainwashed. i feel that i just know what i have to do to look bettr.

imma have to get 3 more surgeries. the plan hasnt changed. failos remain the same
It is something different if you get told you're subhuman at 14 and have this set in stone in your brain and think so until you either go to therapy, rope or "ascend" - or when you're out of puberty and your brain already can accept things, search for proper solutions and distinguish between some fuckwid just roasting your ass for the memes or something that actually could be important to fix and realize that "yeah bro, just use 500mg test an hour from this darkweb lab from Russia for optimal ramus length" maybe isn't the best idea . it also is an important factor that like I said, you can't change shit anyway before you're 18, so why fuck yourself and hate your looks before you even had the chance to start changing shit?
Bones still grow until u're like 20-21, I had cuck height when I was 17 but was a late bloomer and still grew until I was 20.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
It is something different if you get told you're subhuman at 14 and have this set in stone in your brain and think so until you either go to therapy, rope or "ascend" or when you're out of puberty. it also is an important factor that like I said, you can't change shit anyway before you're 18, so why fuck yourself?
its not fucking yourself. at 14 u can heightmaxx, u can hard mew 24/7, you can overdose on vitamin K, you can framemaxx,
this is where looksmax works the most. u can puberty maxx to become someone u couldnt have been otherwise. at 18 thats not possible.

its not fucking yourself. at 14 u can heightmaxx, u can hard mew 24/7, you can overdose on vitamin K, you can framemaxx,
this is where looksmax works the most. u can puberty maxx to become someone u couldnt have been otherwise. at 18 thats not possible.
Mewing is a shit cope and browsing .org is not necessary to know about any of the things you've just mentioned, except heightmaxxing which is retarded by itself and doesn't do shit to your height and even if it did, it's still retarded. "Just sarmsmaxx at 14 bro and probably get organ damage in like 10-11 years for 1 inch of growth, then you'll finally be chad"

Mewing is a shit cope and browsing .org is not necessary to know about any of the things you've just mentioned, except heightmaxxing which is retarded by itself and doesn't do shit to your height and even if it did, it's still retarded. "Just sarmsmaxx at 14 bro and probably get organ damage in like 10-11 years for 1 inch of growth, then you'll finally be chad"
mewing isnt cope btw ive done it myself started at 15. i used to have extremely low hyoid now its okay even when i talk. but i mew all the time so it looks great when im talking, not just okay.
and i got better jawline than my siblings and my parents, im the only one who mewed. i believe it works, but its not at all close to getting a surgery. its hyoid mostly and some small forward growth.

Do you have cams on me nigga

Yeah. There are only two options, they either won't do shit but still suffer from .org abused dog syndrom or curlyheadjamesmaxx because of body dysmorphia (while also suffering from abused dog syndrom and in few cases narcissism)

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Lookologist003
Facts. They should get the looksmaxxing info they need and leave asap

gotta be NT for that:blackpill::blackpill:
And lucky. Whatever the case, I'm sure it happens less often today because of eleven year old girls seeing Chads on TikTok and getting validation for poor dancing infront of a smartphone camera lens.

Bones still grow until u're like 20-21
Bones grow until your growth plates close. The range of recorded ages where that happens is huge, like between late teens to late twenties. Because of this variation, it's basically random, and only an x-ray will be able to let you know if you're never growing another inch (without LL).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and panfacemogger
And lucky. Whatever the case, I'm sure it happens less often today because of eleven year old girls seeing Chads on TikTok and getting validation for poor dancing infront of a smartphone camera lens.

Bones grow until your growth plates close. The range of recorded ages where that happens is huge, like between late teens to late twenties. Because of this variation, it's basically random, and only an x-ray will be able to let you know if you're never growing another inch (without LL).
High iq answer.

it can be a good thing finding this forum at 15-16. but that’s only if u soak in all the info, take notes, draft an ascension plan, delete ur account, and take action. rarely happens tho

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger and Ricky212

I need over £250k of surgeries just to look normal

This place is full of some sick freaks that are dangerous to everyone but it's not even worse than the current educational system and how they indoctrinate them

Imagine being convinced that a man can become a woman, stuff like that. I don't know what to say.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
I need over £250k of surgeries just to look normal
And you're how old?
Nobody "needs" 250k pounds of surgeries unless you have a severe craniofacial deformity.
Your 4mm recessed chin doesn't count as one.

And you're how old?
Nobody "needs" 250k pounds of surgeries unless you have a severe craniofacial deformity.
Your 4mm recessed chin doesn't count as one.
18 almost 19 😢

I was on .is when I was 13, .org is very tame

True but most people are NT
the young ones that aren't are the ones that find this forum, that's why I can't rly blame them