an easy remote job in it. Does it exist?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
im looking for an easy undemanding remote job in it like support etc. does anyone deal with this? how hard is it to find that kind of job?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
No, you are born as a slave and you will be a slave for ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
There probably is dont search here tho most are retards and dont work or work some shit job

Extremely monotonous, but you can become an AI training drone.

Probably Remote Call Center Jobs. Dead end and low paying tho

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 21048
I have been looking at customer service roles in tech companies. Most of it is remote but it's hard to find. I already have a ton of experience in customer service but can't find one. I want a job where I can work from a laptop at home for 2-3 days a week. Then you can work your way up into a more tech-based role. At the moment i have to work 7 days straight with 3 days off and its a 45 commute each way. Brutual for shit pay.

A friend of mine is completely remote. He did what i mentioned and now he doesn't even speak to anyone apart from zoom calls with colleagues.

A friend of mine is mentally ill with schizophrenia. He goes in and out of these episodes and he is making 400 less than me and he doesn't work. How is this government so fucked up that people slaving these hours earn so little compared to people who don't work? The average monthly salary in UK is £2400. I earn 1900. So even slaving away another week worth of OT i'm still earning the average. Fuck i should have done a worth while degree.

Last edited:
go work a normal job like all of us

There probably is dont search here tho most are retards and dont work or work some shit job
This place is fucking awful for moneymaxing and jobs. I come to this section for the LOLs

working support for video game companies