An interesting type of narcy behavior

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
Since PSL has gone to complete shit in the last few months with everyone underrating greycels and random users on the ratings sections, while at the same time thinking they are some sort of hidden moggers while being complete kissless virgins, there is a new type of user who is becoming more and more prevalent.

It is the chronic underrater.

Here is how it works:

- Dalit join looksmax.org as a bluepilledish dude
- Dalit also thinks he is some sort of mogger because he lost 1.5% of bodyfat, mewed, and did face yoga
- Dalit posts on 2023 ratings section or PMs the so-called harsh raters (which are usually people who have gone through the same process I am describing) and is met with disappointment after getting rated 2 points lower than what he thought he would get. No one acknowledged his mewing gains
- Dalit can't accept that he just may not be the mogger that he previously thought he was, so he decides to study "looks theory" to understand what is going on and why he is getting such rates.
- Dalit starts posting on ratings section and chronically UNDERRATING good looking people or even normies just so that he can feel as if he is at the same level as these people, and since he is not the only one who does the exact same thing, his comments are praised as if he was "based" "high IQ" and "one of the few blackpilled users"
- Dalit creates more chronic underraters and the cycle repeats itself

Okay. Cool. But what message am I even trying to pass on here?

Well, it is that MOST PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THEMSELVES AS WHAT THEY TRULY ARE. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE DELUSIONAL AND WILL ALWAYS COPE. This is not the minority, most are in fact like this, FEW people actively search for the truth and try to read between the lines.

Remember that many people in the real world won't even bother to understand what dating is really like, staying bluepilled and delusional all their lives. And even among the ones who take it a step further (and in that case, become blackpilled), they actually don't go that far compared to where the average person goes in the sense of truly seeking out truth. But they will be the same ones to blame normies of being retarded because of this:

XFn7AZb

But then completely ignore the fact that they are not actually that far off from normies:

8b43bd28 2363 4bba 98b7 49855bf2b822
Pic1

Inb4 polls and survers aren't valid and hold no merit because people lie on them. They really aren't perfect. But they still hold value for understanding the big picture and confirming my hypothesis (which is just common sense) that people here are actually delusional narcissists and not really blackpilled.

Here is what BBC.me (black/mullatos discord server) users rate themselves (not a poll!!!):

OwuSKxv

AND IF YOU STILL DOUBT ME - just ask 100 random users with over 1500 posts on PMs about their rating with no context given. I am almost 100% sure it will follow the same pattern as I pointed out above.

Look, being delusional is okay, there is no shame in all of that! I'm not denying that I'm a coper somehow too. Like, I obviously am in one way or another. But let's stay focused on the original point I'm trying to make here, which is trying to understand a common pattern among users.

To finish this out, here is what I want you to do this really simple thing after reading this thread if you ever still wonder what your SMV is:

- Ask yourself what your dating life is like
- If it's good, then great, your SMV is good
- If not, then sorry to tell you, but your SMV is bad. And there is no PSL rating from any dalit that will change it, doesn't matter if people call you a subhuman or a chadlite.

YOUR DATING LIFE = YOUR SMV. NO GETTING AROUND THIS FACT. YOU EITHER SLAY OR YOU DON'T. YOU CAN MAKE XYZ EXCUSES, AND I WILL DEBUNK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THE ONLY VALID METHOD OF TESTING YOUR SMV IS ASKING HOW YOU DO IRL.

But... why is it so hard to understand such a simple thing?

Again, it ties down to the point I made above about humans being inherent copers. We really can't escape it. People will look at the normies from the graph I posted above and put them as some inferior delusional low IQ group while doing the exact same thing as them.

ANYWAYS, TLDR:

- Plenty of delusional dalits here, with some of them going on the "underrate everyone" type of route rather than being full on delusional type of dudes who really think they are on the top 10% of men.
- Most blackpillers are also no better than normies when it comes to being a truth seeker and caring about what is actually real or not.
- Getting rated high or low won't change your SMV.
- Your dating results are the only valid metric to measure your SMV.

Thanks for reading!

I also plan on starting a series of 10k swipes in every major city around the world to prove some other things I have been saying for a while here but simpletons still keep on denying, but also to actually create a PROPER RATING SYSTEM (which is non existent at this point really), so that people who really are interested on where they stand on the dating market know their value. The last reason is probably more important than the first one tbh. Though this will only happen once I'm recovering from bimax next year

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, PedroFavelinha, It'snotover and 18 others
Btw. @TRUE_CEL do you mind checking for me what is going on that I can't use bold, put on gifs and images by copy-paste, use spoiler and so on bhai?

Thank you

Good post

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
M

Attachments

• 2043152_gandy_2.png
    2043152_gandy_2.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCR7, marek937, It'snotover and 3 others
Since PSL has gone to complete shit in the last few months with everyone underrating greycels and random users on the ratings sections, while at the same time thinking they are some sort of hidden moggers while being complete kissless virgins, there is a new type of user who is becoming more and more prevalent.

It is the chronic underrater.

Here is how it works:

- Dalit join looksmax.org as a bluepilledish dude
- Dalit also thinks he is some sort of mogger because he lost 1.5% of bodyfat, mewed, and did face yoga
- Dalit posts on 2023 ratings section or PMs the so-called harsh raters (which are usually people who have gone through the same process I am describing) and is met with disappointment after getting rated 2 points lower than what he thought he would get. No one acknowledged his mewing gains
- Dalit can't accept that he just may not be the mogger that he previously thought he was, so he decides to study "looks theory" to understand what is going on and why he is getting such rates.
- Dalit starts posting on ratings section and chronically UNDERRATING good looking people or even normies just so that he can feel as if he is at the same level as these people, and since he is not the only one who does the exact same thing, his comments are praised as if he was "based" "high IQ" and "one of the few blackpilled users"
- Dalit creates more chronic underraters and the cycle repeats itself

Okay. Cool. But what message am I even trying to pass on here?

Well, it is that MOST PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THEMSELVES AS WHAT THEY TRULY ARE. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE DELUSIONAL AND WILL ALWAYS COPE. This is not the minority, most are in fact like this, FEW people actively search for the truth and try to read between the lines.

Remember that many people in the real world won't even bother to understand what dating is really like, staying bluepilled and delusional all their lives. And even among the ones who take it a step further (and in that case, become blackpilled), they actually don't go that far compared to where the average person goes in the sense of truly seeking out truth. But they will be the same ones to blame normies of being retarded because of this:

View attachment 2493671

But then completely ignore the fact that they are not actually that far off from normies:

View attachment 2493708View attachment 2493682

Inb4 polls and survers aren't valid and hold no merit because people lie on them. They really aren't perfect. But they still hold value for understanding the big picture and confirming my hypothesis (which is just common sense) that people here are actually delusional narcissists and not really blackpilled.

Here is what BBC.me (black/mullatos discord server) users rate themselves (not a poll!!!):

View attachment 2493707

AND IF YOU STILL DOUBT ME - just ask 100 random users with over 1500 posts on PMs about their rating with no context given. I am almost 100% sure it will follow the same pattern as I pointed out above.

Look, being delusional is okay, there is no shame in all of that! I'm not denying that I'm a coper somehow too. Like, I obviously am in one way or another. But let's stay focused on the original point I'm trying to make here, which is trying to understand a common pattern among users.

To finish this out, here is what I want you to do this really simple thing after reading this thread if you ever still wonder what your SMV is:

- Ask yourself what your dating life is like
- If it's good, then great, your SMV is good
- If not, then sorry to tell you, but your SMV is bad. And there is no PSL rating from any dalit that will change it, doesn't matter if people call you a subhuman or a chadlite.

YOUR DATING LIFE = YOUR SMV. NO GETTING AROUND THIS FACT. YOU EITHER SLAY OR YOU DON'T. YOU CAN MAKE XYZ EXCUSES, AND I WILL DEBUNK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THE ONLY VALID METHOD OF TESTING YOUR SMV IS ASKING HOW YOU DO IRL.

But... why is it so hard to understand such a simple thing?

Again, it ties down to the point I made above about humans being inherent copers. We really can't escape it. People will look at the normies from the graph I posted above and put them as some inferior delusional low IQ group while doing the exact same thing as them.

ANYWAYS, TLDR:

- Plenty of delusional dalits here, with some of them going on the "underrate everyone" type of route rather than being full on delusional type of dudes who really think they are on the top 10% of men.
- Most blackpillers are also no better than normies when it comes to being a truth seeker and caring about what is actually real or not.
- Getting rated high or low won't change your SMV.
- Your dating results are the only valid metric to measure your SMV.

Thanks for reading!

I also plan on starting a series of 10k swipes in every major city around the world to prove some other things I have been saying for a while here but simpletons still keep on denying, but also to actually create a PROPER RATING SYSTEM (which is non existent at this point really), so that people who really are interested on where they stand on the dating market know their value. The last reason is probably more important than the first one tbh. Though this will only happen once I'm recovering from bimax next year
Made a thread like this already
If you don’t get the treatment according to your rating irl then you aren’t that rating, “muh look at my ratios I’m at least Chadlite bro, I’m only incel cuz of location!” lol dumb fugly ass frauding MTN sit tf down and know your place subhuman dog

• +1
Reactions: gravlek and Acne Victim
Made a thread like this already
If you don’t get the treatment according to your rating irl then you aren’t that rating, “muh look at my ratios I’m at least Chadlite bro, I’m only incel cuz of location!” lol dumb fugly ass frauding MTN sit tf down and know your place subhuman dog
Yeah, it's really not that hard. People love to overcomplicate things as if it would actually make them get more pussy

1. Don’t use BbC server to make your points
2. There are slayers incels AND ltr merchants
3. Redpill mogs: status is king
4. Top 20% of men.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Acne Victim
DNR but high quality thread so +rep and bump

• Love it
1. Don’t use BbC server to make your points
2. There are slayers incels AND ltr merchants
3. Redpill mogs: status is king
4. Top 20% of men.
Not sure what to tell you about point 2/4, but sure. For OLD is higher than top 20% but IRL it probably is around that, though I never really gave much thought about it

Status doesn't matter for most people since only a small amount have significant status to boost their SMV. It's like a unicorn. A chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
all true, but smv is a fickle variable tbh

and imo, your purpose in life shouldn’t be to slay as much possible (this fucks up a lot user’s minds). That would be incredibly dumb and set you up for failure anyway

it’s not a sport: what are you gonna do, compare slay counts with others and climb a leaderboard?

it’s not an art form (self explanatory)

it’s not a technical skill: we all know that when it comes to ONS’ especially, appearance is the main draw

and it’s not noble or altruistic

So why tf should it be anyone’s legacy? It makes zero sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bishōnenmaxxer and Acne Victim

and imo, your purpose in life shouldn’t be to slay as much possible (this fucks up a lot user’s minds). That would be incredibly dumb and set you up for failure anyway

it’s not a sport: what are you gonna do, compare slay counts with others and climb a leaderboard?

it’s not a technical skill: we all know that when it comes to ONS’ especially, appearance is the main draw

Yeah, that one you will need to ask @Amnesia not me. I too don't truly get this. I guess most of these niggas really just want to make up for their lack of experience with women. However, in reality, I think most of these people would just get bored if they had access to all the sex in the world since it gets pointless after a while. Obviously not that it gets bad but it stops being a big deal as it is for many people here.

Also, what I really mean by SMV is that regardless if the cause is autism, not going out, height, face, frame, etc etc etc it is all included in your SMV in the end. It is as objective as it gets, you either get laid or not. Tinder won't objectively rate you either (not even facially because pics are so big of a factor) so that is as good as it gets IMO

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Yeah, that one you will need to ask @Amnesia not me. I too don't truly get this. I guess most of these niggas really just want to make up for their lack of experience with women. However, in reality, I think most of these people would just get bored if they had access to all the sex in the world since it gets pointless after a while. Obviously not that it gets bad but it stops being a big deal as it is for many people here.

Also, what I really mean by SMV is that regardless if the cause is autism, not going out, height, face, frame, etc etc etc it is all included in your SMV in the end. It is as objective as it gets, you either get laid or not. Tinder won't objectively rate you either (not even facially because pics are so big of a factor) so that is as good as it gets IMO
that’s why I sometimes think there should be a distinction between the aesthetic analysis and the dating/slaying part

Me personally, I became more interested in facial form as like a subject. I don’t view it just as a means to an end, anymore

Ofc the backbone of maximizing smv will always be rooted in theory, but that theory is pretty straightfoward

The philosophy of beauty, tho, that’s an area where I feel there’s still a lot be uncovered

Putting penis into vagina is great great motivator. Has motivated many great men to do greater things for humanity.

that’s why I sometimes think there should be a distinction between the aesthetic analysis and the dating/slaying part

Me personally, I became more interested in facial form as like a subject. I don’t view it just as a means to an end, anymore

Ofc the backbone of maximizing smv will always be rooted in theory, but that theory is pretty straightfoward

The philosophy of beauty, tho, that’s an area where I feel there’s still a lot be uncovered
What do you exactly mean by philosophy of beauty? Like what exactly makes something attractive or not and the things we haven't figured out already? Or something in the sense of why beauty can make such impacts that it does on animal life?

• +1
What do you exactly mean by philosophy of beauty? Like what exactly makes something attractive or not and the things we haven't figured out already? Or something in the sense of why beauty can make such impacts that it does on animal life?
Yes, both of those things

• +1
I don't need to give you examples. You can see it everywhere in history if you look hard enough.
Like what exactly makes something attractive
It's subjective, but there's surprising consistency between what's considered attractive, at least for men. I'm surprised by it everyday and I believe it will be able to be described mathematically one day. The shapes are complex and ratings are best done with a series of photographs. AI could be trained to rate faces from the ratings section in this site. It would be more consistent with males, because there's less varied ratings and more consensus with male rating requests. There's an objective ugly that we can simply describe, that's for sure. You can make any man ugly by shortening his chin and rounding out his face or disfiguring one of his face-forming bones.
Why did I write this.

• +1
It's subjective, but there's surprising consistency between what's considered attractive, at least for men. I'm surprised by it everyday and I believe it will be able to be described mathematically one day. The shapes are complex and ratings are best done with a series of photographs. AI could be trained to rate faces from the ratings section in this site. It would be more consistent with males, because there's less varied ratings and more consensus with male rating requests. There's an objective ugly that we can simply describe, that's for sure. You can make any man ugly by shortening his chin and rounding out his face or disfiguring one of his face-forming bones.
Why did I write this.
[/QUOTE]
Even if we mathematically are able to quantify and understand facial attraction on a deeper level, there will always be some subjectivity I think. What I meant before is that there is more to find out and learn on the topic, not that it isn't partly subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Why did I write this.

Even if we mathematically are able to quantify and understand facial attraction on a deeper level, there will always be some subjectivity I think. What I meant before is that there is more to find out and learn on the topic, not that it isn't partly subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and DelonLover1999
I don't need to give you examples. You can see it everywhere in history if you look hard enough.
That’s a misconception. I’m not denying it’s a great motivator, but it only motivates you to do the minimum you can in order to get it

You think the mfers that put men on the moon were doing it to impress some bitch and get pussy?

Alexander the Great was conquering south europe and north africa and shit just to get laid? I’m sure he could get it without all the extra work

The quest for power and our innate curiosity was what led to humanity’s greatest feats/achievements, not chasing pussy lmao

• +1
That’s a misconception. I’m not denying it’s a great motivator, but it only motivates you to do the minimum you can in order to get it

You think the mfers that put men on the moon were doing it to impress some bitch and get pussy?

Alexander the Great was conquering south europe and north africa and shit just to get laid? I’m sure he could get it without all the extra work

The quest for power and our innate curiosity was what led to humanity’s greatest feats/achievements, not chasing pussy lmao
Yeah. And in a way, pussy is power too so it pretty much goes back to our will to power thing

• +1
  • +1
Btw. @TRUE_CEL do you mind checking for me what is going on that I can't use bold, put on gifs and images by copy-paste, use spoiler and so on bhai?

Thank you
I think you accidentally pressed the "Preview" icon on the far right, which doesn't allow you to do any of those things you're asking for.

I think you accidentally pressed the "Preview" icon on the far right, which doesn't allow you to do any of those things you're asking for.
I didn’t

I am a htn and 6’4 no debating that

I am a htn and 6’4 no debating that
Well Ive seen you now and your face is pretty solid and at your height your SMV is good. But this doesn't apply to the majority here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Well Ive seen you now and your face is pretty solid and at your height your SMV is good. But this doesn't apply to the majority here
They cant accept reality if you are good looking you will now it by the way women treat you .

• +1
They cant accept reality if you are good looking you will now it by the way women treat you .
Yeah, that is unless you are some giga autistic freak which isn't the majority of users' problem, it's looks

• So Sad
the biggest underraters of all time, Zsiga the 5'5 German manlet and Kana the recessed hapa chink. One of them rots 24/7 on Debate Incels and calls everyone ugly to feel better about himself while the other one spergs at anyone who calls him ugly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230822-235950.jpg
    Screenshot_20230822-235950.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A9S3ukpJNcmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
    A9S3ukpJNcmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Realest post on the entire website

• Love it