An LTB left me on seen, what a clown world JFL

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I don’t even text these subhuman foids like that. Just did that and she left me on seen, bitch you should be blowing up my phone for even initiating a chat with you. What in the clown world…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01, NumbThePain, Bitchslayer and 3 others
know your worth brother, dont text ugly bitches!!!

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and laaltin
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
Girl who left me on delivered for weeks came crawling back

“Come home papi”

Idk if i should leave her on delievered, they always crawl back

I don’t even text these subhuman foids like that. Just did that and she left me on seen, bitch you should be blowing up my phone for even initiating a chat with you. What in the clown world…
:feelskek:

Girl who left me on delivered for weeks came crawling back

“Come home papi”

Idk if i should leave her on delievered, they always crawl back
Haha she’s gonna play hide and seek again. Hoe games are plain stupid and obvious. Pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
We live in a fucking clown world

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
She tell me no once Imma just move onto the next one

• +1
She tell me no once Imma just move onto the next one
she probably thought it was a booty call setup at this hour.. i just wanted to mess with her on the video jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gookstar
The uglier the girl the bigger the ego

• +1
LTB-MTB's don't go for their looksmatches, you can forget it. I've experience the exact same thing. They see their looksmatch as beneath her. Even more funny if you mog them

• +1
Clown fucking world

I fucking hate women

ltb wont even talk to me while being 6.4:lul: indeed a clown world we live in:blackpill::feelsrope: