Ancient Understanding and Universal Law of Facial Harmony

E

ElitexElegance

Iron
Hey, I spent a good portion of time studying the face and really trying to pin point what is it that makes someone look good.

LooksMaxing depends heavily on your IQ your ability to detect and truly understand the ratios and harmony that makes one look appealing.

One thing that people seldom talk about is the nose bridge harmony. The nose bridge is often overlooked yet you will not find one attractive person without a harmonizing nose bridge. The nose bridge ties together the eyes and eyebrows, some may even argue the entire face.

I have compiled various ancient art that demonstrates that you will have a hard time finding ancient art of humans that does not have a nose bridge that harmonizes with the brow ridge.

You have to keep in mind ancient people had perfect vision because they did not have light pollution and other things to deteriorate their eyes, and they had plenty of time to stare at someones face and they really analyzed someones appearance because that was the only thing that would differentiate a person at the time.

I labeled some of the images with arrow pointing to the flow of the nose bridge connecting with the eyebrows/ brow ridge.

Key take away is to notice how many Egyptian kings/ and other people depicted always had that nose bridge to eyebrows/brow ridge connection. Even though High-set eyebrows is not ideal it does not look bad on those people because its in harmony. And notice how they dont have a strong jaw or even positive canthal tilt.

I am here to say you dont have to chase the typical hunter eye or perfect jaw, you need to harmonize your midface, harmonize the nose/nose bridge to your eyebrows/ browridge, everything else is optional.

Attachments

• CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.32.45@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.32.45@2x.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.33.29@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.33.29@2x.png
    617.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.40.00@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.40.00@2x.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.31.46@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.31.46@2x.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.30.22@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.30.22@2x.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • ancientPortrait.jpg
    ancientPortrait.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.31.57@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.31.57@2x.png
    968.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.36.47@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.36.47@2x.png
    849 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.34.44@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.34.44@2x.png
    845.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.35.09@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.35.09@2x.png
    819.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.26.24@2x.png
    CleanShot 2023-07-14 at 15.26.24@2x.png
    861 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 2832
Cool thread, my nose is retarded and ruins my face

Cool thread, my nose is retarded and ruins my face
It really will, most people here are obsessed with getting hunter eyes or a strong jaw or high cheek bones, but one thing that will harmonize and take you from retard to presentable and competitive is a strong nose bridge that harmonizes with your eyebrow/ brow ridge.

I didnt really mention it but regardless of race its really important and every good looking person in any race will have a nice nose bridge that flow into the eyebrows, and it doesnt matter if you have high or lowset eyebrows.

Also you must understand women know how to looks max more than males they have been doing it for eternity, one thing they never skip is called a nose contour. Look into into how you can get your nose area to match what I posted.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and spdxer
It really will, most people here are obsessed with getting hunter eyes or a strong jaw or high cheek bones, but one thing that will harmonize and take you from retard to presentable and competitive is a strong nose bridge that harmonizes with your eyebrow/ brow ridge.

I didnt really mention it but regardless of race its really important and every good looking person in any race will have a nice nose bridge that flow into the eyebrows, and it doesnt matter if you have high or lowset eyebrows.

Also you must understand women know how to looks max more than males they have been doing it for eternity, one thing they never skip is called a nose contour. Look into into how you can get your nose area to match what I posted.
I can’t cus I have a brutal cleft. But I can get rhino at 18

I can’t cus I have a brutal cleft. But I can get rhino at 18
you are still young, keep researching and studying your face and what you can realistically do, but in my opinion nose bridge to eye bridge harmony is the most important thing most people can do

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Hey, I spent a good portion of time studying the face and really trying to pin point what is it that makes someone look good.

LooksMaxing depends heavily on your IQ your ability to detect and truly understand the ratios and harmony that makes one look appealing.

One thing that people seldom talk about is the nose bridge harmony. The nose bridge is often overlooked yet you will not find one attractive person without a harmonizing nose bridge. The nose bridge ties together the eyes and eyebrows, some may even argue the entire face.

I have compiled various ancient art that demonstrates that you will have a hard time finding ancient art of humans that does not have a nose bridge that harmonizes with the brow ridge.

You have to keep in mind ancient people had perfect vision because they did not have light pollution and other things to deteriorate their eyes, and they had plenty of time to stare at someones face and they really analyzed someones appearance because that was the only thing that would differentiate a person at the time.

I labeled some of the images with arrow pointing to the flow of the nose bridge connecting with the eyebrows/ brow ridge.

Key take away is to notice how many Egyptian kings/ and other people depicted always had that nose bridge to eyebrows/brow ridge connection. Even though High-set eyebrows is not ideal it does not look bad on those people because its in harmony. And notice how they dont have a strong jaw or even positive canthal tilt.

I am here to say you dont have to chase the typical hunter eye or perfect jaw, you need to harmonize your midface, harmonize the nose/nose bridge to your eyebrows/ browridge, everything else is optional.
this is genius, why are you and i the only ones on this site to come to this conclusion. I think that every other feature can only truly be evaluated accurately by someone looking at someone once this nose bridge to supraorbital bone harmony exists. You need that trailing down swoop into the nose from the eyebrows for the rest of your face to harmonize, otherwise your face will look distorted and the error will be a focus point...

this is genius, why are you and i the only ones on this site to come to this conclusion. I think that every other feature can only truly be evaluated accurately by someone looking at someone once this nose bridge to supraorbital bone harmony exists. You need that trailing down swoop into the nose from the eyebrows for the rest of your face to harmonize, otherwise your face will look distorted and the error will be a focus point...
Thank you, there are still much to be discovered in this space