Andrew Tate bought a Batmobile and this increased his SMV

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Recently Andrew Tate, one of my biggest idols, bough a beautiful Batmobile, which increased his SMV (sexual market value). Andrew Tate may not be a beautiful Chad with a well-defined jawline and hyper masculine facial structure, but he still has more women and sex than most of us (including me) will ever have.

Here is the Batmobile I'm talking about:

When women see this car, they will know the owner is rich, which will cause them to want to jump in the car and go somewhere to have sex with Andrew Tate. Having a nice car signals you have money (this assumes you actually have money and you didn't take loans to buy the car while you are poor and don't actually have money).

The reason why Andrew Tate has a lot of beautiful and sexy women without being a Chad is that he is rich and has a lot of money, and that women view themselves as commodities to be sold for money. Women sell themselves for money.

Instagram models use Instagram to sell themselves to Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires, and fulfill every single sexual desire they have.

Women also use "cam" sites to sell themselves through the internet.

There are many more ways (e.g. brothels) women use to sell themselves.

Truth is, if you want to have sex with the most beautiful women among the most beautiful women, the top of the top, you need money. You need money, because top, high-quality women want men with money, not men with no money.

When you have a lot of money, this renders your looks irrelevant, just like a women can have a bad personality, and this will be rendered irrelevant if she is beautiful; men chase beautiful women even if these women's personalities are bad/toxic.

When you are a sexy women, people just want you, no matter what.

When you are an important, rich man, women want you, no matter what.

If you are an average male, society won't care about you. Being average was option back in the day, in 1950s and all the times and ages before that. Nowadays? No, it's no longer an option, nor economically nor socially.

Here is a moneymaxxing motivation by Andrew Tate - listen to him, get motivated, make money, have a happy life with a lot of bitches, success, luxurious cars, mansions, private jets, and everything you ever wanted:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, iblamechico, JustShower and 3 others
Fuck bitches get money.

Recently Andrew Tate, one of my biggest idols
Tate

stopped reading right there

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, JustShower, redmaxx and 8 others
Recently Andrew Tate, one of my biggest idols, bough a beautiful Batmobile, which increased his SMV (sexual market value). Andrew Tate may not be a beautiful Chad with a well-defined jawline and hyper masculine facial structure, but he still has more women and sex than most of us (including me) will ever have.

Here is the Batmobile I'm talking about:

When women see this car, they will know the owner is rich, which will cause them to want to jump in the car and go somewhere to have sex with Andrew Tate. Having a nice car signals you have money (this assumes you actually have money and you didn't take loans to buy the car while you are poor and don't actually have money).

The reason why Andrew Tate has a lot of beautiful and sexy women without being a Chad is that he is rich and has a lot of money, and that women view themselves as commodities to be sold for money. Women sell themselves for money.

Instagram models use Instagram to sell themselves to Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires, and fulfill every single sexual desire they have.

Women also use "cam" sites to sell themselves through the internet.

There are many more ways (e.g. brothels) women use to sell themselves.

Truth is, if you want to have sex with the most beautiful women among the most beautiful women, the top of the top, you need money. You need money, because top, high-quality women want men with money, not men with no money.

When you have a lot of money, this renders your looks irrelevant, just like a women can have a bad personality, and this will be rendered irrelevant if she is beautiful; men chase beautiful women even if these women's personalities are bad/toxic.

When you are a sexy women, people just want you, no matter what.

When you are an important, rich man, women want you, no matter what.

If you are an average male, society won't care about you. Being average was option back in the day, in 1950s and all the times and ages before that. Nowadays? No, it's no longer an option, nor economically nor socially.

Here is a moneymaxxing motivation by Andrew Tate - listen to him, get motivated, make money, have a happy life with a lot of bitches, success, luxurious cars, mansions, private jets, and everything you ever wanted:

How the fuck is that a "batmobile" it's literally just a black ferrari

Also, @hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

What anime is this from?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, WeiWei and 1 other person

Tate is 2022 era. Get with the times

Tate is 2022 era. Get with the times
Andrew Tate is still relevant and his influence is growing. He is censored on mainstream social media, so he is on Rumble and uses proxies to spread the message on YouTube.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Spicel, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Andrew Tate is still relevant and his influence is growing. He is censored on mainstream social media, so he is on Rumble and uses proxies to spread the message on YouTube.
I loved some of his vids ngl. But more for the comedic value. That nigga is crazy.

But of course theres a core of truth in some of the things he says

i thought u meant an actual armoured vehicle

Tate is a pimp, grifter and scammer lol at believing a word out of that snakes(cobra tate) mouth. He’s a good refresher though, finally someone can preach some common sense without fear for cancel culture