• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ...

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น? ๐Ÿคฃ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Are you all suffering to get a girlfriend?
First of all what a girlfriend gives that you
don't have already? When you ask a foid what does she brings to the table the answer is the same but when they ask a man the question answers are always different.

You get it? Foids "unlimited SMV" means = sex and affection aka nothing special, something that money can buy with scorts and you're looksmaxxing to get this simple thing? You always "buy" a woman depending on what "You" bring and not what "she" brings, the I in men is authentic but the I in women is not.

What I/You means to her is unlimited benefits and not the other way around, what's "yours" means how different are you from other men and how you can mog her other possible partners in every aspect so then she chooses You. Whereas in women, there's no difference everything is sex and affection (love) so they're unauthentic and plain. In this sense getting a girlfriend is not so different than paying an scort, in reality it's less difficult to try the second option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, strawberrymushroom and FutureSlayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, sportsmogger, kebab and 3 others
I LOVE WOMEN ๐Ÿ˜

BUMP

Are you all suffering to get a girlfriend?
First of all what a girlfriend gives that you
don't have already? When you ask a foid what does she brings to the table the answer is always the same but when they ask a man the same question the answers are always different.

So you get it right? Foids "unlimited SMV" means = sex and affection aka nothing special, something that money can buy with scorts and you're looksmaxxing to get this simple thing? You always "buy" a woman depending on what "You" bring and not what "she" brings, the I in men is authentic but the I in women is not (in dating).

What I/You means to her is unlimited benefits and not the other way around, what's "yours" means how different are you from other men and how you can mog her other possible partners in every aspect so then she chooses You. Whereas in women, there's no difference everything is sex and affection (love) so they're unauthentic and plain. In this sense getting a girlfriend is not so different than paying an scort, in reality it's less difficult to try the second option.

Enough squizotyping for now...
Erm what the sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Klasik01
facts

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
@InnerVoid forget your oneitis, scortmaxx
Love is conditional, men "pay" for love.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Im striving to get a ginger stacey gf
IMG 1119

• Ugh..
Getting a gf is easy, just be tall and white

• +1
Women love me for me and not any resources. I do this cute little dance that they adore. Cucks, simps and losers gotta lavish their girls with money and time, but I just gotta do my cute little dance once in a while and they're sprung on me again for a few more months. I don't even shower or brush my teeth but once a week.

Women love me for me and not any resources. I do this cute little dance that they adore. Cucks, simps and losers gotta lavish their girls with money and time, but I just gotta do my cute little dance once in a while and they're sprung on me again for a few more months. I don't even shower or brush my teeth but once a week.
Do I call you a winner Bukowski ?
How they do not react to a bad breath and stinky smell

Niggas dream of getting cheated on