@angelrun could you make a guide on for curries how to ascend

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@Angelrun pls dude we need actual black pilled chad advice on here

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
There should be guide for the eyes part(how to not look curry)

I'll make it for you.
Step 1: be born with a skull like @Angelrun .
Step 2: don't don't be born with skull like @reptiles .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Newguyaround, Deleted member 2788 and 5 others
I'll make it for you.
Step 1: be born with a skull like @Angelrun .
Step 2: don't don't be born with skull like @reptiles .

Fucking rope fuel tbh

1 of my flaws
I actually think if saint hamudi get up his manlet ass, start taking fin and do ht.
And lose bf, hell look alright.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I actually think if saint hamudi get up his manlet ass, start taking fin and do ht.
And lose bf, hell look alright.

It's over for hamudi tbh he's an old cel tbh

It's over for hamudi tbh he's an old cel tbh
Still he complains About lookism, while he hasn't tried to looksmax and do trivial things like lose bf and ht.

• +1
Still he complains About lookism, while he hasn't tried to looksmax and do trivial things like lose bf and ht.
He's a ten fold larp he keeps changing his height status every month

He's a ten fold larp he keeps changing his height status every month
How old is hamudi? I think he has a decent skin for his age

Rip your face off foids will love any face other than ours

• WTF
I don't think he wants to
Look if you went low bf and got gymed and tried and it didn't work, sure do what you want.
But not trying and claiming it doesn't work. Idk call me bluebill or what ever, I think it's dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Look if you went low bf and got gymed and tried and it didn't work, sure do what you want.
But not trying and claiming it doesn't work. Idk call me bluebill or what ever, I think it's dumb.

It is possible i have decent bones under this fat i don't know

You can’t ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
surgery max tbh
get rich and i'll tell you which surgery to do

Don't need advice from a rotting faggot tbh

Your a low iq poor curry with a midface longer than my dick you will never ascend.

Your a low iq poor curry with a midface longer than my dick you will never ascend.

muh long midface

Unnamed

It is what it is if you wanna be a toxic be my guest but just know you made me resort to being a dick

Lmao I mog the guy you posted why the fuck would I care.

I’m just not being delusional about this situation.

You can’t ascend facially.

Lmao I mog the guy you posted why the fuck would I care.

I’m just not being delusional about this situation.

You can’t ascend facially.

Without pick i can't say for sure tbh but okay keep coping with this bullshit anyways if that guy could do it so can i

Without pick i can't say for sure tbh but okay keep coping with this bullshit anyways if that guy could do it so can i

Sure, you do that

Can you stop fucking coping.

The only morph that someone did of you that actually looked good was straight up a completely different person, just accept your genetic lineage ends here and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 2810
Can you stop fucking coping.

The only morph that someone did of you that actually looked good was straight up a completely different person, just accept your genetic lineage ends here and move on.

Dude half the faggots here i don't even respect your not 1 of those faggots in fact if you got ran over by a bus i woudn't give to fucks those who i do respect i would care about tbh i don't care what you have to say tbh

Dude half the faggots here i don't even respect your not 1 of those faggots in fact if you got ran over by a bus i woudn't give to fucks those who i do respect i would care about tbh i don't care what you have to say tbh
jfl tbh ngl ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Don't need advice from a rotting faggot tbh
Stop being insecure that you're a curry and you'll do better in everything possible.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 1 other person
Stop being insecure that you're a curry and you'll do better in everything possible.

Dude why are you taking this faggots side

I just read the title and gave some advice. The way you said "guide for a curry to ascend" means you're already confirming the assumption that all curries are inferior to all caucasians, which just isn't true. I wouldn't have written that comment if you just said "help me ascend"
Your kind of agreeing with him tbh and it appears your trying to say i can't ascend
I don't know who "him" is and idgaf a fuck who "him" is. I dnr any other posts.

I just read the title and gave some advice. The way you said "guide for a curry to ascend" means you're already confirming the assumption that all curries are inferior to all caucasians, which just isn't true. I wouldn't have written that comment if you just said "help me ascend"

I don't know who "him" is and idgaf a fuck who "him" is. I dnr any other posts.

Reason i said that is cause @SirGey made a guide for blacks i just thought it would be fair if we had 1 for our pheno's tbh

Your ascension is getting rich and fucking gold diggers..thats the best realistic plan dude..many ugly people do it money always matters.. trying to attract females through your looks at the state you are is delusion not cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Your ascension is getting rich and fucking gold diggers..thats the best realistic plan dude..many ugly people do it money always matters.. trying to attract females through your looks at the state you are is delusion not cope

Dude the point here is to ascend with what 1 has i mean your delusional on the power of surgery i swear

Dude the point here is to ascend with what 1 has i mean your delusional on the power of surgery i swear

You can ascend, but u will need tons of money.

• +1
Reason i said that is cause @SirGey made a guide for blacks i just thought it would be fair if we had 1 for our pheno's tbh
Everything's fucking straight forward. How can write "@Angelrun help me ascend" etc, when you can just look at him and look at yourself, spot the fucking difference, work your brain and fucking work on improving things.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and BigBoy
Everything's fucking straight forward. How can write "@Angelrun help me ascend" etc, when you can just look at him and look at yourself, spot the fucking difference, work your brain and fucking work on improving things.

Yes i know but he seemed high iq plus it wasn't my idea i got it as a recommendation tbh