ANONYMOUS POLL - How many likes do you get on Tinder

How many likes in the first 24 hours (Tinder only)

• 0-5

• 5-15

• 15-25

• 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

• 55-70

• 70-85

• 85-99

• 99+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
Since every single nigga here gets 99+ in the first day, I decided to make an anonymous poll for it.

Obviously people will lie, just wondering by how much.

Vote for the first 24 hours after you create the app.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Jase
Same number as the replies you got in this thread nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, blite, emeraldglass and 4 others
Since every single nigga here gets 99+ in the first day, I decided to make an anonymous poll for it.

Would say 5-15 range im a 5’11.5 curry mtn and if u do worse than myself as a white over

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I get very few on tinder, and above average on bumble (above average means not many for men).

• +1
I get very few on tinder, and above average on bumble (above average means not many for men).
What location/looks level bhai? The votes are private so that if you don't wanna share how much it was it's fine

I’ve gotten everything from 30-90. Really too many variables at play.

• +1
What location/looks level bhai? The votes are private so that if you don't wanna share how much it was it's fine

I voted 0-5, location is buenos aires argentina, I do a lot better in other countries, got a ton of matches in russia and eastern european countries but for some reason my appearance just isn't attractive to locals here (I think most of them are ugly as shit and I want to have nothing to do with them regardless).

• +1
first time I installed got 5 likes in 24 hours.
Listed my height as 5'6 and just had 3 shitty bedroom selfies though

• +1
I voted 0-5, location is buenos aires argentina, I do a lot better in other countries, got a ton of matches in russia and eastern european countries but for some reason my appearance just isn't attractive to locals here (I think most of them are ugly as shit and I want to have nothing to do with them regardless).
there seems to be a gigantic bias between people who always talk about their results posting it and bragging. similar to how people who are good looking post their faces more here which gives a skewed perception of the true avg on the forum or who posts their tinder insights on r/tinder

appreciate the insights boyos

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

pretty much the same but listed height as 192cm / 6'3.5". muh height > face :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Btw what’s ur pheno like, med too? I was in buenos aires in july, great city and cheap as fuck with the state of the pesos ngl. I wonder what I would do like in EE, there seems to be a bias towards foreigners there that girls will fuck anything not slavic lmao. If you remember the numbers it would be interesting

Like 50, which seems totally incongruous with my IRL

• Woah
solid 20 likes in a day, but live in college area with huge number of females so make of it what you w ill

• +1
Like 50, which seems totally incongruous with my IRL
so you are incel irl? you must be a top 10-15% at least facially on the pics tho, not that you look like that irl or not

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940