How many likes in 24h is correct on Tinder ?

F

Francefag

Iron
Tried Tinder for the 1st time, didnt use my own pics i made a fake profile with a chadlite guy

Only used shitty pics, like 3 selfie et 1 pic with another guy but the quality on each pic isnt extremely good ngl
But the guy is still good looking, fluffy hair pretty boy, debloated, nice tan, nice skin etc..

Its been 2 hours now and im at 14 likes for now, each girl are honestly pretty gl, i would say htb/stacylite

I precise that i tried it on a big France city

Currently idk what to think about it ngl, at this pace i should reach like 40-50 likes in 24h which is okay if you're able to do it every single day, 40 likes x30 = 1200 likes a month thats absolutely insane, with these stats u could basically fuck a htb literally when u want

But on the other hand i'm conscious that its the first day so the algorithm is pushing me a little bit i guess, idk how to turn it into my advantage

any thoughts ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 48689
Tried Tinder for the 1st time, didnt use my own pics i made a fake profile with a chadlite guy

Only used shitty pics, like 3 selfie et 1 pic with another guy but the quality on each pic isnt extremely good ngl
But the guy is still good looking, fluffy hair pretty boy, debloated, nice tan, nice skin etc..

Its been 2 hours now and im at 14 likes for now, each girl are honestly pretty gl, i would say htb/stacylite

I precise that i tried it on a big France city

Currently idk what to think about it ngl, at this pace i should reach like 40-50 likes in 24h which is okay if you're able to do it every single day, 40 likes x30 = 1200 likes a month thats absolutely insane, with these stats u could basically fuck a htb literally when u want

But on the other hand i'm conscious that its the first day so the algorithm is pushing me a little bit i guess, idk how to turn it into my advantage

any thoughts ?
French and Italian girls are so hot

likes are irrelevant, i’m gl enough to get 99+ in 48 hours in a completely dead location, yet not gl enough for any of them to acc meet.