WTF is wrong with women

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
Sorry this is not edited and very long. TLDR is at bottom

So I’m doing track at my hs right now and I run distance (800-3200meter), there’s probably like 30-40 people on distance but some are freshman and random people so the only people that really matter are maybe 15 who are in a social circle together, about 50/50 boys and girls. anyway one of the girls on the team did some adderol (just to study I guess) it was chill lol I was talking to her at school lunch (she was doing homework) and she was like “I did some adderol about 2 hours ago, all the voices in my head are quiet now.” It was kinda funny actually. Anyway the next day I’m at practice, everything is normal but the girl isn’t there I’m like whatever its not abnormal for someone to be gone. Anyway I am walking down the hall to go on my run (alone) and pass dead end hall to my left (like 10 meters long at 90 degrees to where I’m walking) and see someone sitting curled at the end in the corner.
at first I was like whatever but I realized nobody is at school exept the distance team, so I do a double take. Turns out it’s the girl and she’s crying in the corner. She’s like “(sobbing) oh hi <my name>.”
So I have to decide whether or not to go over to her or leave to go on my run, probably should have gone over to her looking back. But instead I’m just like “oh hey” and then left. I think she tried to tell me something after I was walking away but I’m not sure.
Anyway later I’m talking to some other people and it turns 2 other girls on the team got her in trouble for doing adderol, they tried to get her kicked off the team, suspended maybe, and totally ruin her life really. Crazy becouse they seemed to be friendly towards each other before. It was so bad the two girls got in trouble for bullying her.
This is crazy to me becouse this would never happen on the boys team. We do crazy shit. One dude on the team tells us his slay stories of him fucking like 22yo female coworkers as a 17yo on a boat (borrowed without permission) and doing drugs/partying/trespassing/stealing and other shit for fun. We would never snitch on him. We have group chats where we share crazy shit. One dude had some CP (16 yo but still illegal) on his phone that he showed us (he deleted it unfortunately). That dude with the CP is just fucking mean and a bad person (he manipulates people into lending him money but doesn’t pay it back) but we would still never rat him out.
What is it about women that makes them seem nice but stab you in the back the first chance they get. These bitches have absolutely no moral compass. They have no reason I know of to be mad at the girl in the story. They are just jealous or something.
Another thing is they don’t confront each other, me and my friends will say whatever shit we think to each others face but still love each other and would never snitch (within reason). But girls will act all nice and friendly but then do the evilest shit possible to ruin your life, I always heard this said but never truly believed it until now. Most insane life lesson Iv had in a while. Real life blackpills hit pretty hard ngl. Really opened my eye.

Sorry this is not edited and very long

TLDR: girls tried to ruin a girls life at my school by turning her in for doing adderol (once lol)(who gives a fuck it’s fucking adderol). bullied her and tried to get her kicked off a sports team. Then they Bullied her until she went and cried alone in a hall by the bathroom during practice. This girl never did anything to justify this (Iv talked to a few people about It on the team). They did it just becouse of a feeling of moral superiority or jealousy or something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, TheRagingBull, try2beme and 3 others
Women are ruthless

Women are ruthless
How could you live with yourself after bieng this evil, if I did this to someone I couldn’t forgive myself ngl. it would haunt me for eternity

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It's essential to approach discussions about gender with respect and empathy, avoiding generalizations or derogatory language. Women, like all individuals, are diverse and complex, and it's unfair to make sweeping judgments. Understanding and empathy can bridge gaps in communication and foster mutual respect. Let's strive for constructive dialogue and appreciation of each other's perspectives, rather than resorting to negativity or disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Sorry this is not edited and very long. TLDR is at bottom

So I’m doing track at my hs right now and I run distance (800-3200meter), there’s probably like 30-40 people on distance but some are freshman and random people so the only people that really matter are maybe 15 who are in a social circle together, about 50/50 boys and girls. anyway one of the girls on the team did some adderol (just to study I guess) it was chill lol I was talking to her at school lunch (she was doing homework) and she was like “I did some adderol about 2 hours ago, all the voices in my head are quiet now.” It was kinda funny actually. Anyway the next day I’m at practice, everything is normal but the girl isn’t there I’m like whatever its not abnormal for someone to be gone. Anyway I am walking down the hall to go on my run (alone) and pass dead end hall to my left (like 10 meters long at 90 degrees to where I’m walking) and see someone sitting curled at the end in the corner.
at first I was like whatever but I realized nobody is at school exept the distance team, so I do a double take. Turns out it’s the girl and she’s crying in the corner. She’s like “(sobbing) oh hi <my name>.”
So I have to decide whether or not to go over to her or leave to go on my run, probably should have gone over to her looking back. But instead I’m just like “oh hey” and then left. I think she tried to tell me something after I was walking away but I’m not sure.
Anyway later I’m talking to some other people and it turns 2 other girls on the team got her in trouble for doing adderol, they tried to get her kicked off the team, suspended maybe, and totally ruin her life really. Crazy becouse they seemed to be friendly towards each other before. It was so bad the two girls got in trouble for bullying her.
This is crazy to me becouse this would never happen on the boys team. We do crazy shit. One dude on the team tells us his slay stories of him fucking like 22yo female coworkers as a 17yo on a boat (borrowed without permission) and doing drugs/partying/trespassing/stealing and other shit for fun. We would never snitch on him. We have group chats where we share crazy shit. One dude had some CP (16 yo but still illegal) on his phone that he showed us (he deleted it unfortunately). That dude with the CP is just fucking mean and a bad person (he manipulates people into lending him money but doesn’t pay it back) but we would still never rat him out.
What is it about women that makes them seem nice but stab you in the back the first chance they get. These bitches have absolutely no moral compass. They have no reason I know of to be mad at the girl in the story. They are just jealous or something.
Another thing is they don’t confront each other, me and my friends will say whatever shit we think to each others face but still love each other and would never snitch (within reason). But girls will act all nice and friendly but then do the evilest shit possible to ruin your life, I always heard this said but never truly believed it until now. Most insane life lesson Iv had in a while. Real life blackpills hit pretty hard ngl. Really opened my eye.

Sorry this is not edited and very long

TLDR: girls tried to ruin a girls life at my school by turning her in for doing adderol (once lol)(who gives a fuck it’s fucking adderol). bullied her and tried to get her kicked off a sports team. Then they Bullied her until she went and cried alone in a hall by the bathroom during practice. This girl never did anything to justify this (Iv talked to a few people about It on the team). They did it just becouse of a feeling of moral superiority or jealousy or something.

Tell her to pull the mental illness card.