Rate my New Girl Coworker (Stacy or Not?)

qFlodz

qFlodz

Iron
So yes, as of last week, this girl joined our team at work. She's a student, we've all on the team swapped social media and other methods of contact with her. What do you guys think of her?

If you were with her on the team, would you have any interest in possibly developing a romantic relationship in the future? (Also, judging by the people she has in her following and the pictures and interests she has, she seems to be from a non-protestant religion, wants kids, marriage, relatively traditional life, where she also does some work, but nothing crazy about independence and going far in her career, also not something very stressful, but otherwise to take care of the house and kids).

It's also quite small in height, like 5.1 feet.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, mid, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
Is that her kid?

BBC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, sub5outsider, bloomercel and 1 other person
high mtb - low htb
if you think thats a stacy you are sexually frustrated

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, albe.ORG and med
Stacylite indeed

So yes, as of last week, this girl joined our team at work. She's a student, we've all on the team swapped social media and other methods of contact with her. What do you guys think of her?

If you were with her on the team, would you have any interest in possibly developing a romantic relationship in the future? (Also, judging by the people she has in her following and the pictures and interests she has, she seems to be from a non-protestant religion, wants kids, marriage, relatively traditional life, where she also does some work, but nothing crazy about independence and going far in her career, also not something very stressful, but otherwise to take care of the house and kids).

It's also quite small in height, like 5.1 feet.

View attachment 2871962View attachment 2871967View attachment 2871968
View attachment 2871969
View attachment 2871970
View attachment 2871971View attachment 2871973
She's nowhere near stacy but pretty cute

Looks top tier wife material but in 2024 you never know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and bloomercel
Also, I think if she had blue-green eyes and blonde hair, your ranks would look a lot different.. :what::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and bloomercel
Also, I think if she had blue-green eyes and blonde hair, your ranks would look a lot different.. :what::feelswat:
No that would drag down her rating since those features won't match her pheno.

over for her
Yeah, honestly, she kind of is, given that she's already 25, and attends so many weddings and has so many girlfriends who are already getting married, and it seems like she's doing massive coping and pick my attitude judging by the posts she makes on social media, where she posts herself as the perfect wife (She basically says ''where is my 6.5 foot giga chad blond colored eye to increase the height at the babies I will make. Look what a chill job I have, how much I love kids, and the fact that I want to be a family oriented wife, etc.'', while she's probably turned down dozens of average or below average guys proposals from the church because they're too ''ugly'' for her).

She also has a rather thick and unpleasant voice for a woman, especially judging by her looks and height..

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Yeah, honestly, she kind of is, given that she's already 25, and attends so many weddings and has so many girlfriends who are already getting married, and it seems like she's doing massive coping and pick my attitude judging by the posts she makes on social media, where she posts herself as the perfect wife (She basically says ''where is my 6.5 foot giga chad blond colored eye to increase the height at the babies I will make. Look what a chill job I have, how much I love kids, and the fact that I want to be a family oriented wife, etc.'', while she's probably turned down dozens of average or below average guys proposals from the church because they're too ''ugly'' for her).

She also has a rather thick and unpleasant voice for a woman, especially judging by her looks and height..
25 and not married isn’t “late” in my opinion. Where do you guys live?

She’s beautiful btw

25 and not married isn’t “late” in my opinion. Where do you guys live?

She’s beautiful btw
It's not late, but characterized by the environment and community she lived in (religion, church, boys always around her who were taught to marry early, many of her friends are already getting married, etc.), it's certainly a bit late..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
It's not late, but characterized by the environment and community she lived in (religion, church, boys always around her who were taught to marry early, many of her friends are already getting married, etc.), it's certainly a bit late..
Ok yeah. Like Mormons in the US

Not ugly, but not a Stacy. No where near.

Doesn’t look like a whore, so that’s a bonus.

if she have a baby why does it matter

Barely scrapes mtb ngl ;(

Over if your not 6’2+ or your kids will be manlet